It's impossible to buy a house! How is the average guy supposed to start a family under these conditions?

It's impossible to buy a house! How is the average guy supposed to start a family under these conditions?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (886x733, 212.52K)

get a real fucking job instead of working retail well into your 30's

Connecticut has cheap houses. It's kind of boring and bland but it's pretty safe and white in most parts. High taxes though.

why buy a house intended for a grown family when a 2 bedroom house works you greedy fuck? live within your means

have you tried gay 4 pay?

Attached: best-friends.gif (500x700, 1.73M)

>girlfriend sells nudes
>she pays you 90%
>you save money
>you buy a house
it's that easy

Nigger that house is not worth a million dollars, I don't care what your fuckin job is you are getting ripped off if you're enough of a stupid ass to go for it at all.

Either move somewhere affordable like the Midwest or sit it out for a bit longer. Bubble is about to burst again. Buy a foreclosure or short sale.

>How is the average guy supposed to start a family under these conditions?
Why do you assume (((they))) want you to, goy?

Attached: KEK.jpg (1081x1225, 424.8K)

>paying to live next to spics and libtards
no thanks

>It's impossible to buy a house!

if this were true banks and real estate agents would be out of business. Somebody must be buying them.

>Somebody must be buying them.

The Chinese

That is a freaking huge house. Most people don't live in anything like this.

And Blackrock.

>why are houses next to the ocean so expensive?

I rent a house bigger than that and it doesn't cost me $5,000/month

The trick is to go for a new constuction.

>$12/hr in royally fucked texas
>houses in established neighborhoods going for no less than 300k
>bought plot of land for 5k in an area being cleared out
>construct house with a 150k budget - small, with money focus toward luxury additons like marble counters, pocket doors, block fence, etc.

>$800/month
>valued at 200k

The goal is to eventually sell for a profit and put that toward another construction on a nicer side of town. The area I'm in IS really quiet and safe, but I'd like to be closer to family.

>That is a freaking huge house
Are you a nigger or something? It's literally your standard issue 4 bedroom house. There is no way that house is worth 1 million dollars.

>affordable like the Midwest
Lol, have you seen the prices in Salt Lake City, Austin and Boise (of all fucking places)? It still have suckers still getting into bidding wars and over paying 50% over asking.

Bought a house for 259k at the end of 2020. It's now worth 400k.

No, but it'll only level out about half of the amount it's going up so good luck waiting for a class. Sure, they're going to high. But they'll never be what they were. So hope you have plans of making more money. Also, if you can't afford it you don't really have a definitive say in what it's worth.

>That is a freaking huge house
>Thinking that 1818 sqft is "huge"

Crash, too high. Stroked out.

Nigger, try inheriting a million bucks. If you weren't a filthy poor nigger it would be easy.

Attached: dunce.png (500x750, 428.5K)

It's not worth anything until it's sold, but you still probably could make money in the current market if it's in sellable condition.

Blame the POS boomers. And the shitty big real estate companies for buying them up, raising your rent and making it impossible to save up.

This country needs a revolution.

You can start by not look for a house that's 100 feet from a beach.

It's worth not paying 2200 a month for rent lol

>affordable like the Midwest
>Lol, have you seen the prices in Salt Lake City, Austin and Boise
None of those cities is in the Midwest.

If you gave me all the details and pictures of the house I would've guessed it was priced higher actually.

You must be looking at the land square feet, not the house square feet. The house is slightly larger than your average American house.

Impossible
Yet millions do every year.
Funny ‘bout dat

You don't need a house to start a family. It's actually better if you rent first.

lmao have you lived in a shed your entire life? 1800 sq ft isn't a huge house. it's a decent sized house but not huge by american standards

imagine thinking the average person lives in a 4 bedroom house. you fucking live in squalor yourself.

Invest in kneepads.

but none of those cities are in the midwest. boise and SLC are mountain west and austin is in the southwest. midwest is like missouri, kansas, iowa, nebraska, etc

i

Let me guess, you grew up in some shitty roach infested apartment with your nigger family your whole life, hence why you think anyone who owns a house is "rich"

get a loan...or pull yourself by the bootstraps and build your own house and live off the grid.