Event happens

>event happens
>everyone can see it really happening
>there are """people""" who still say it's fake

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????

Attached: Jan6_Capitol-1200x714.jpg (1128x677, 784.91K)

its called psy ops

>this

/thread

huh? it's just an epidemic of incredibly dumb people, not conspiracy BS.

Here's an example:
In Canada during the trucker protest, there was a dude waving a Nazi flag. Press and the government then used that to claim the truckers were Nazis and enact emergency powers. However, the dude who had that flag was followed back to his hotel by activists, and low and behold it was a government agent staying there with a group of other agents. So it was literally a "false flag" event.

This is the kind of real shit that get people calling other things false flags. The above has photographic and video evidence for it, by the way, it is no way a theory. The Canadian PM literally fucked over all of his citizens using a false flag.

Same for Jan 6. Remember Mr. Viking? He's a democrat activist. Photo evidence of him at other democratic protests surfaces when he was spotted on Jan 6. This is the shit that people key in on when they call this stuff fake. Also you get suspicious murders that happen to key witnesses and stuff that really has them dig in their heels.

So were there federal agents there instigating the protesters? Highly likely, as we've seen extreme bad behavior from the agencies in favor of the Democrats in the last 4-6 years, both in illegal activity against Trump, as well as just letting illegal activity of Democrats go unpunished.

I don't care if it's psy ops, as long as Trump and hundreds of his supporters go to prison

Two people who should not vote.

fuck off conspiratard

You should care, because entrapment is illegal. Would you like it if the feds used weed to entrap your liberal ass and throw it in jail? Or how about an abortion scheme to entrap women?

what are you gonna do about it? nothing! and we'll still vote until we're dead lol

Heavily redpilled.

hey anything that fucks conservitards is OK with me

The level of copium is through the roof.

You get to answer to God in the next life for allowing yourself to submit to the reprobate mind.

>retard who thinks our government is perfectly moral and squeak clean at all times.

Attached: 1651897816095.jpg (1024x1013, 130.92K)

Lefties and liberals implicitly *trust* their govt. Don't monkey with their cognitive dissonance, user.

Do you have any evidence it was a psy op?

also, I don't live in the US, I left that shithole for good years ago, so I still don't care.

OP wanted an explanation, so I gave him one. It is perfectly reasonable to believe the government orchestrated something behind the scenes when you know how government works, especially since some evidence has already popped up.

The mass shooter stuff though is dumb, no evidence ever popped up for that. Though it is entirely possible we'll learn about it in 30+ years if something was actually done once it goes public or gets leaked. Gov't has done worse.

Kill yourself, traitor.

Please don't come back.

There was a protest, thena soros/left led group of actors let into the building to take selfies and break a window.

It did happen, it just wasn't an insurrection, fucking retards.

ever heard of empericism? try it

>soros/left led group of actors let into the building to take selfies and break a window

zero proof as usual

You hate conservatives for no good reason, it only proves you believe everything the msm brainwashed you to believe, man they love morons like you.

The only released stuff so far has been murders disguised as suicides and some protestors being linked to Antifa activists. The videos show the protestors being let in.

And then you have the very long holding times for those involved without bail. For reference: Antifa gets released within months with like 1-4k bail for the same or worse shit. It is very clear our government & media is playing favorites based on politics.

Perhaps you forgot about the "insurrection" that was attempted in DC back in May by BLM. Notice how that doesn't have some grand inquisition despite being the same thing. Why is no one in the Biden admin concerned about all these insurrections and riots and even applauding them? They are equivalent behavior. The only difference is political party.

I have zero evidence to think the Biden admin is playing anything resembling fair with its citizens.