>been fat my whole life
>tried all kinds of diets but could never stick to it
>always 'lose 20 pounds, gain back 50'
>eventually get to 400
>say 'fuck it', stop trying and just eat whatever
>now close to 500
>probably going to just keep getting fatter
>should do something about it but, whatever

Attached: tumblr_7b60911c7268d7b70bda331496042154_9718638d_1280.jpg (1280x953, 224.48K)

I hope your life continues to become more miserable every day until your young early death. People like you truly deserve to die

thanks

fat cutie

Why say thanks? I’m wishing the worst for you. You need to die and stop using resources that could be used for healthy people

you're right about the fat part

Try fasting man. It works but it's hard. Do it little bit at a time. First, go for 16 hours straight no food. Then, go 24 hours. Once you go a full day, then add on to your length of time by increments 12 hours. For example, 24 hours, then 36 hours, then 42 hours, then 60 hours, then 72 and so on and so forth. If you can do 3 day stretches without eating, you'll be golden. At that point, you just have to keep it up, Here's the problem, friend. The sad, cold truth is that the world wants you to be fat. Whether it's your family, who conditioned you to be this way, your coworkers, who laugh at your misery, or society at large, who profits off your gluttony, they want you to stay miserable. It's feasible, but you have to get away from these fuckers. Don't let them influence you. If you need support, there are many online communities where you can go to find like minded individuals who understand your struggle. Hope is not lost, but you need to work for success if you want it. Good luck, friend.

I don’t want a solution faggot

> fasting

I don't even think he can achieve "slowing"

alright well then you might as well eat yourself into an early grave.

Nigga I am the same
try the new shit they got I did and it went like this you fat bitch

>be fat af diets never worked
>go to the hospital for it
>be told since I tried too many diets I fucked my metabolism
>they give me insulin shoot saying it will help with weight
>stop eating candy
>stop drinking sodas
>drink a lot of water (a lot)
>get skinny

fuck it just try it

I tried the fasting thing. Couldn't stick to it. But, maybe i'll give it another go.

eat breakfast and lunch, then have a meal shake for dinner. Been losing pounds steadily with that.

Tried that too. Worked pretty well for a while but fell off and gained it all back

I'm fat but nowhere near as extreme as you are, (130kg - ATH 155KG) past few months I just decided to run for 30 minutes a day as a way to do the bare minimum for myself as well as being semi concious about my calories intake, it's resulted in me losing about 20kg so far, if you can put in the effort to work on yourself for at least 30 minutes a day and not binge you'll eventually notice a difference.

Few things you should also check should be your vitamin levels, I was extremely deficient in lots of things like vitamin D, had no motivation or drive to even leave my bed, got in the backyard one afternoon for a few hours and was energised for most of the week just because I got a little sun exposure.

>If woman
This is one of the hottest things I have read in a while
>If man
Disgusting and pathetic. Find some willpower and try to manage your diet. You will feel better lighter.

thanks for the advice

I'm grateful to you for posting this.
You are my failure. I was you, but we have one key difference.
You got to 400 and dove headlong into destroying yourself like a fool.
I got to 400 and admitted that it was my fault. I took responsibility and I made a change.
I held myself accountable and now I am, for the first time in my adult life, about to be under 200.
It was always me. My fault. I had no restraint, no self-control, no self-governance. Pitiful.
Thank you for reminding me what I could have become. You are the me that will die of your own stupidity if the clogged arteries don't get you first.
Have a good night, user. I hope it's all worth it to you.

How? I'm 260 and feel fat asf I eat like 5000 calories in a day how do you eat that much to get 500 pounds

alright then

How stupid can you be? Gaining fat isn't just about your daily intake, it's your intake over time. Same as losing weight.
You eat 5,000 calories a day so you will eventually become him. There's no way in hell 5,000 is your maintenance so you are still gaining weight, you stupid fool. Have fun being 400 pounds a year or two from now.

a lot of fast food. also i drink soda like its water

just a gross fat dude.