I'm 19 with $100k in savings. How do I 10x my $100k without gambling? What should I invest in?

I'm 19 with $100k in savings. How do I 10x my $100k without gambling? What should I invest in?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 5.84K)

put it all in dogecoin

this

this is gambling

Stock options maybe. Or tech stocks. They are getting close to lows. I just put another $5k into AMD.

you are already ahead of the curve

max out your damn 401k and dont be stupid

BRRRRRaaaaaAp!!

Bro just have your entire networth in a retirement account that can be seized by the government at any moment. Do you really foresee our society lasting until then in its current form?

Just try to live a fun and for filling life. You can travel and have many great experiences with that kind of money. Don't spend your entire life investing for a retirement that might never happen it's just a normie meme pushed by the government.

The way I see it there's three possibilities if you follow my advise.

Number 1 is that you live an interesting and fun life while you actually have the good health and energy to enjoy it and then just off yourself when you are broke and too old to work.

Number 2 is that you live your good life and then get bailed out by the state and live relatively comfortably anyway

Number 3 is that society collapses in its current form so having countless millions in stocks or electronic bank accounts means absolutely fucking nothing.

If you don't take my advice you are essentially trading a sure good life for the next few decades for a potentially better life by the time you're 50. One is certain but one might never happen. You could be hit by a bus tomorrow or shot by a nigger hallucinating on drugs.

I'm retiring at 39.
This person is an idiot.

And this guy is 19. To even be in your position he has to wait 20 fucking years. Sure you can spend your entire life playing it safe like this boomer but remember you only live once. You are only young once. You're probably getting your first medical conditions around his age.

Op here. I don't want to retire I like working. Traveling seems like a fun idea, but it's not for me. I have no friends to travel with, I'm ugly so there's no way im getting laid unless I pay, and I can see the world on the internet. If I were to travel I'd spend most of the time in my hotel doing the same shit I'd be doing at home (on the computer). I want to become a millionaire in my mid 20s or early 30s. I'll still have time to enjoy the money if that happens

Nasdaq index fund

I have online friends in any country I would want to visit. During the pandemic I was working remotely traveling between them when it was an option. One of my friends in Germany had a second unused apartment so I lived in there for a few months while working remotely.

I've been all over the word doing this. I'm smart and can be very productive when I want but not overly motivated by money so I grind out for a few hours here and there as needed.

Any Forums is always the best place for advice.

Cornerstone of society right here.

>$5k into AMD
Wow you bought a whole 67 shares. You really don't understand profitable stock trading.

Attached: 4287554.jpg (555x450, 98.1K)

Invest in something that pays solid dividends. Won't 10x it instantly but its a truly passive income, so you can build your savings while working.

How did you get 100k in savings? If this isnt larp then you already know how to make more money.

>i want to be a millionaire in a few years with my 100k

In the market your money typically doubles every 7 or so years. If you put your 100k in a S&P500 index you'll have 200k when you're 26, and 400k when you're 33 assuming that you don't touch that money. If you wanna be a millionaire you're going to have to keep contributing to that nestegg and letting it continue to build up. I like to look at money like this: every 100k you have in investments is an extra 10k that you are making per year. Some people like to add that 10k to their salaries, but really investment income is way better than salary income because it's taxed WAY less and you can never get laid off from an index investment. So say you have 600k in investments, you can make whatever risky decisions you want in your career to make sure that you come out on top, because even if they fire you or something doesn't go well you still have that solid $60k coming in at a 15% tax rate

Attached: 1647828886574.jpg (1280x960, 225.26K)

He built a gloryhole in his front door.

100k at 19 good for you i hope you get prostate cancer and die from drunk driving. Welp now that i got that out you should really look into starting a small company maybe open a subway or a chick fila 100k is 100k but revekne streams are well worth the effort

>18
>Lives with parents
>No bills except gas
The only impressive thing is OP isn't a total retard with his money. People like this though always are curious to me because they always just keep saving and never do anything really with their money or they buy some dumb shit.

ITT: everyone is a millionaire and acts like 100k at 18 is solid.

Who the fuck has over 5 grand at 18? Unless Mommy and Daddy gave it to you.

you are retarded if you think it's easy for a 19 year old to amass 100k even if he has zero expenses

My parents are deca-millionaires and I was fucking broke at 18

I made it online and I can keep making more money until the stuff I sell loses popularity. After that im screwed. I think I have like another year before that happens.

What did you sell

It's called investing, you half-breed.