Should i get a tinder y/n?...

should i get a tinder y/n?? i'm female but also a kissless virgin loser who can't talk to men so this seems like a last ditch effort

Attached: phonejak.jpg (1000x872, 118.73K)

How are your looks?

5'6, blonde, 105 lbs. but i lack confidence, personality, and basic conversational skills

Tits with timestamp or get the fuck out

yknow the drill femanon tits and timestamp

Get the flying fuck outta here bitch we don’t like girls

Women do not need anything but to look decent. Post a selfie or something. That will give you honest feedback.

are you looking to lose your virginity? if so you are perfect. no one gives a f about conversational skills when you are cute

verification not required

Be careful if you're going this route. It's not the worst and you'll probably have a decent collection of attractive men, but you might end up worse. Literally just being used as a hole to cum into without regard for you enjoying yourself will probably make you feel like shit. It might sound weird, but if you can prompt a male friend with fwb it will probably be better than some rando on tinder. This advice is based on you just wanting to have sex and not necessarily a relationship.

unfortunately i don't think i have any male friends that are attracted to me. i have guy friends but they never talk to me 1 on 1

You sure they might just be a bit nervous or something? I'm just trying to tell you what I think is best. You will pretty much 100% get laid with tinder, I just think it might make you feel like shit.

ywnbaw bud. real women will be repulsed.

not posting my face but here's a pic.

nah i think i'm just genuinely bad at conversation. i feel pretty unattractive

Attached: picture.png (664x894, 1.21M)

Tits and timestamp of gtfo

i'm not trans? wtf

>picture.png
>no timestamp
kys you fucking limpdick faggot

I'm going to continue this assuming you're honest about who you are and the situation. Summer is here and your a girl, ever think about joining a cord sports league and maybe having your group (the guys) tag along? You'll meet other people and it might make you more comfortable around them.

*coed sports

im a nerd and all my friends are nerds who cant do sports lol. actually, there isn't much to do in my area... it's just an endless suburb with no public hangouts to meet people except bars (which i can't get into due to being 19). there aren't any clubs or groups or anything for people out of highschool and it sucks :/

How about this then. It might make you feel slutty, but maybe a friend who has an ex or a friend who already has a fwb? I know sharing a guy is not ideal, but if someone you trust recommends the guy your first experience might actually be pretty good.

I guess I should ask, what are you looking for a good first time or a bf?

any romantic or sexual attention at this point. i don't even get hit on bruh

You aren't trans, are you? Something feels autistic about this too

This is not a biological woman you fucking fruitcakes. do what you want with this info, but OPWNBAW

Are you sure you don't notice? I only seen that pic and you have nice style and a nice body. I have a good looking friend who gets hit on consistently I would say, but never realizes it. Also, you say your nerdy so I have to ask, do you leave your room and go outside?

nope. not autistic either. idfk what specifically is wrong with me?? i can sing, cook, play both drums and guitar (im in a rock band), have a 3.75 GPA, am premed. i just think im a bad conversationalist or something

I can give you my discord, you look like a babe, no need to be shy

You sound intimidating tbh.

i take care of grocery shopping for my family, and am working as a CNA. though there are no people my age at my work cause it's dealing with old people and helping nurses

Timestamped tits or gtfo troon.

Well I'm bi, so as long as he hasn't gotten that disgusting surgery and cut off his dick yet, I don't mind fucking him if he wants to say he's a woman.

A clean hole is a fuck hole

truly disguisting. how old are you young man?

>This is not a biological woman
You can simply say "not a woman" because in the case that someone is not "biologically" a woman that means it's a dude

not posting my tits obviously but holy shit i'm not trans. i know this is Any Forums but y'all are literally retards