Freedom day

freedom day

Attached: EcEAFkWXQAAYIdY.jpg (739x859, 162.38K)

quatro de julio

Attached: E5cwNtGWUAIjm-j.jpg (636x701, 111.19K)

Attached: E5e6DpqWEAEZ9av.jpg (828x484, 85.44K)

>amergio vespucci

Attached: 19f67a7b-0bff-46ce-9530-8c81dd8dfd84.gif (600x940, 266.8K)

doody

Attached: george1.jpg (640x480, 155.09K)

including this picture ironically

Attached: chiefcopenseethe.png (586x906, 610.82K)

wrong flag

happy independence day from your former colony! Please take us over again, i hate it here

Attached: dba14c37b0719a177b17a7c714e9de3d.jpg (1016x1018, 85.9K)

America - a failed social experiment.

I could use the history lesson

Attached: American Aircraft.jpg (1014x724, 120.17K)

>happy independence day from your former colony! Please take us over again, i hate it here

CANZUK + USA should merge like Churchill predicted.

>curses us for desecrating the sacred mountain
>while flipping off the sacred mountain
Absolute brainlets. This is why they lost.

Every time an American tells me they don't celebrate independence until July I always say why the weight?

>Every time an American tells me they don't celebrate independence until July I always say why the weight?
that makes no sense

That's freedom weight, baby! You know you couldn't eat this good if you wanted to.

>checked
Not yet

Attached: 1068455C-649D-4952-8C75-4DBDC095CBC2.jpg (1125x1384, 276.11K)

>checked and keked

Seems like your compatriot got it maybe take a brain oil once inner while

Just toss'em a trunk filled cheap beads and a case of firewater. They'll be OK.

I'm not American

>Implying anyone in a multinational does work when the yanks are on holiday
See you in that meeting on tuesday

ahhhhhh, finally a based Any Forumsread. breathe in the freedom tomorrow Any Forumsros!

thanks

Attached: Americanflag.jpg (640x960, 60.77K)

This pic doesn't make sense. No American clock would have the day before the month. That's a thing the rest of the world does but not the US. The 3rd panel is spot on though. 4th of July is basically "gunshots and boom boom" day.

it is the european looking at his clock
but I get you. I wondered as well. I pondered on it a long time.
and this is my conclusion

Attached: bald_eagle_flying_american_flag_by_xybutterfly-d4gbezm.jpg (912x876, 161.25K)

Brit, not European

If your country is so cool why can't your mascot bird stop being bald?

The irony of them flipping off their own land just because it's "disgraced" is hilarious. If everything is so damn sacred to you people, you should have done more to protect it. Blacks were given freedom. Women were given voting. The red man clearly stopped asking and fighting for what they believe in. Now they just sit around and curse the white man for being smarter and better. In a photograph, taken by a camera, to post on the internet, with their cell phone, all of which were created by the white man. Seethe ya dirty rugburns, seethe.

kek at the cope

If their country is so cool, why do they require forced birth to make sure there's enough kids to shoot in school?

I forgot. thanks.
I don't think there is any shame in being bald.

I never thought of it that way but now that it is pointed out that is kind of amusing

Attached: americanbmain.jpg (507x381, 20.8K)

That's a good way to get eaten user. You looking to be cannibalized?

>If their country is so cool, why do they require forced birth to make sure there's enough kids to shoot in school?

Attached: smallest_dick_-3534.jpg (454x268, 15.89K)

On the 4th? Seems pretty disrespectful to our vorefathers

Ahh the American education at its finest I see. That's a British clock on the 4th at 5am while in burger land it's just turned midnight.
Thick retarded 'murican mutts

The phone and the camera were at least partially created by Japs.

Not all all! That's what makes us "independent". I can eat any fuzzy foreigners I decree worthwhile. Hell we eat just about everything else on the 4th, might as well add some Brits and rice!

mt rushmore was a privately funded project
i think?
too lazy to google