Be me

>be me
>at hospital a month ago for knee injury
>feelsbadman.jpg
>have a hot ass 8/10 nurse
>makes things go by quicker because I get to peak at her tits when she helps me out
>she’s not much older than me, only by about 3 years
>decide I might as well go for it
>nurse comes in to check on me
>”how’s your knee doing user? Do you need anything before we discharge you in a couple hours?”
>here’s my chance
>”yeah can you discharge me your number?”
>silence
>she awkwardly laughs it off
>hands me my paper work and leaves
>doesn’t come in rest of my stay
>looks away from me as I wheel myself out of the building past the desk

Do I kill myself? I have to go back for a check up in 2 weeks and I have already requested a different hospital/doctors office to go to. Is there even a situation where she would have given me her number?

Attached: B4E212D8-8D5B-4702-B186-DF4FF4EA4BB0.jpg (750x841, 104.07K)

OP, you so know the other meaning of discharge, right?

God how do the degenerates here fuck up so bad

Attached: 48264B6A-3443-4376-92B3-28306620C82B.jpg (750x495, 184.77K)

idk maybe if you weren't staring at her tits the entire time you were there? maybe you didn't realize that she isnt staring at your chest so she can see where your eyes are going kek. did you even talk to her in the time you were there or WHAT

Hot nurses get hit on 24/7, don't look so far into it

Not the only woman out there my dude, cringe happens, move on and forget (do learn that shitty pick ups like that get you nowhere)

Gotta learn how to read the room OP. Would have done better try to flirt or at least talk to her more than just staring at her tits and you would of had a better idea of if she was actually interested or not. Oh wells, at least you asked, most guys never even do that these days and rely on onlyfans/twitch as their female interaction.

you shit your shot. there's no shame in it ... hold your head up high

shot your shot*

I was talking to her each time she came in there still, it wasn’t the ONLY thing I said to her. She seemed nice and I asked her if she liked being a nurse and made some small talk. I’m not horrendous trash either I’m like a solid 7. Isn’t there like a thing where nurses fall in love with the patients?

What do you mean the other meaning of discharge? She works in a hospital so discharge means to like exit. I was asking her to exit her number to me.

no dude, not without a good reason. i think you should really take to heart what said

other medical meaning of discharge is cum

theres a lot of fish in the sea, you takin a chance was far more important than you might think. the result doesnt really matter

What? Are you Fucking with me

Wait so did this girl think I was asking her to cum her number on me or something ? She said she was going to discharge me from the hospital so I thought it was fine.

no i don't think she thought anything about cum based in the context you provided. but yeah fun fact discharge can be used to refer to cum or vaginal discharge which is something else

it’s just a pretty off putting thing to say, it’s hard to explain but that wasn’t good flirting skills, should’ve said something like “I think you’re kinda cute, can I get your insta?”

Always say instagram, not number. Numbers are a lot more private, EVERY motherfucker has her instagram so she won’t think twice about it, it’ll be easier to get.

She's probably fucking a co-worker/doctor that was on the same shift/nearby and didn't want to get drama brewing from getting hit on by a patient. hospitals are drama factories and they're all weirdos in there. They're just able to hide it while working because a lot stock is placed in "bedside manner" to the point where their training is part clinical, part acting classes.

>t. work with providers all fucking day

I don’t have Instagram I’m not a zoomer. Plus that’s a massive failure I feel like getting the Instagram. She probably wouldn’t even see my Messages because she’s flooded with a million other guys anyways, I feel like “getting the Instagram” is just for simps.

you're right on this one

Instagram is a quick trip to the simp/friend zone unless you're rolling in cash and have pics on your that display a high value man.

>Plus that’s a massive failure I feel like getting the Instagram.

It is. I literally witnessed a guy ask hitting on a girl and asked for her number and she said no but I'll give you my instagram. That poster who mentioned not asking for the number is just coping.

SHIEEEEEET

This.

People need to think to themselves: "If this woman really likes me, or any other guy, would she just give me her Instagram? If her favorite celebrity crush asked her out somewhere, would she just give him her Instagram?"

Too bad, you have to adapt to the dating world, and if you can’t compete with her instagram you had no chance anyway. Simps are people who obsess with no equivalent exchange, if you don’t get equivalent exchange, simply stop talking to her and you won’t be a simp. Know when you can’t win.

I had to place my hand over my friends mouth for his nurses sake after he got the shit kicked out of him at a bar.

like all the cringe shit you can say he said. granted he was concussed, drugged, and drunk.

No. The meme is nurses and doctors getting it on. Not with the patients. Usually the patients are shown as disgusting in all the medial dramas.

Asking for the Instagram right out is almost like asking to be her "fan" instead of someone she actually fucks. Sure, guys can get laid through IG, especially if their IG is really high end and stands out, but normally it's taking a step backwards or into an inescapable pit. Plus you're not even mentioning all the women that just want attention.