OH NONONONONO

OH NONONONONO
you CANNOT be serious

Attached: A9305AE1-EE7A-4948-A512-EA65E7A51EA0.jpg (750x742, 420.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKrzpb0UvUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black women are quite pretty when thin

sorry this happened to you bro

i'd burn her coals if you know what i mean

reality is cruel. that guy is so fucking ugly facial there is no amount of physical sculpting he can do to change his destiny

this. they just need to supress the inner baboon.

so this is the power of powerlifting.

>there is no amount of physical sculpting he can do to change his destiny
>His destiny is having a pretty gf
Some crosses are pleasant to bear

women like HWD, nothing surprising here

italians aren't white, so this is ok

Attached: 1642386610606.jpg (1024x1024, 183.31K)

Lol, they are both 5s, she's his looksmax what is the problem?

i can smell her from here

>last gf was azn
>current gf is black

dude looks perfectly average maybe even a bit above, post face tranny incel

He's just colonizemaxxing
Making his ancestors really proud

God damn, good for him, I would slay that chocolate pussy and eat her ass all day long.

I haven't followed him in like 8 years, but dude was a hardcore wigger, what were you expecting?

Racemixing filth.

Attached: 1556464015299.jpg (567x808, 281.26K)

she seems nice

Same
Campfire soot and coconut butter

She is beautifal anons, nothing can supress my obsession with black women. Approached a nigerian girl and got 2 dates but ended up sperging out the second date :( shit hurts.

I've noticed black girls compliment me more than any other race. Not sure if I have looks that are particularly attractive to black women or if they're just more forward with compliments.

Attached: 1B8BEB06-E9B6-4AC2-89D7-299699161B25.jpg (750x911, 539.85K)

He outlifts you.

At least he is getting some. Would rather be him than some cringe white incel crying about white genes wasted on the net

Black women love Italian men. I’m Italian and get no attention from most women but black girls swarm me like moths on a lamp

That guy has an ugly face. You must be ugly too.

>At least he is getting some. Would rather be him than some cringe white incel crying about white genes wasted on the net

Attached: C701461A-8300-407F-911B-BEF55A510E66.png (427x400, 17.15K)

>Implying that faggot has any intention on having kids with a nigger
You that new pal?

Attached: 43434534.jpg (750x742, 118.24K)

Shes a titlet but id still let her slob my knob

Oh no no no it's over for him

Based lean poster

as a black man with some dating experience I have come to the conclusion that black women are sassy and combative with black men, but generally submissive with white men

lol, post skin with timestamp, also what race of women do you date?

Oh no.
Oh no no no no no.
It's over buddy boyos, isn't it?

nah they’re still ugly

rivelino strikes again

pretty much every race except indian girls, i think an indian girl would suck on a log of feces if it were white. as far as black women go, i can smash ratchet ones and the whitewashed suburbian ones with all white friends. dating is kind of dead in the current year though, ive found that girls attraction levels are higher for you and also would rather you just straight up try and fuck them instead of planning some romantic excursion

Attached: hairy nips.png (720x767, 992.3K)

Yeah I like black women a lot, but I'm really adverse to the idea of having black children

Hnnnng

She pretty

Bro wtf I didn't they had wifi in Africa

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

they dont have palm trees in africa either

She cute. I bet he calls her a nigger in bed.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 63.67K)

>averse

Not adverse

The end result of ugly dudes lifting. RIP Candito

>Southern* Italians
Southern Italians are basically jews/arabs that think they're not.

>dating is kind of dead in the current year though
That's kind of what I figured as a khv

Bro how do you get girls as a black guy? I'm a fellow black guy and picrel is an old pic of me, I'm gymmaxxing partly to get girls and partly so I can look like Guts but how do you get girls cuz meeting them in uni is hard and I'm too pussy to join dating apps. I mostly want them for sex but dating is fine as well

Attached: IMG_8052.jpg (3024x4032, 1.86M)

youtu.be/XKrzpb0UvUw

black women are based. there's something primal about them; absolute breeding stock.

Attached: zaWnHVzRzOWQcGuJVAk9_9ZzL3Ke60F2WmiBi[1].jpg (393x393, 46.9K)

I like saying adverse more

kek

He was having strong storm the capital type energy so this is an improvement

Someone should send this to him and post response.

Post body incel

Fucking girls that go to your uni is a honeypot in the current year is a honeypot trap. If she even thinks rape you will be expelled and assumed guilty as the big black scary negro with no due process. If you are going to do this i recommend finding a way sneakily record every sexual encounter.

But now is the best time ever to get girls as a black dude. I remember when white girls only listened to Yellowcard, good charlotte, and linkin park, and falloutboy. They only dated white jocks and skater rocker whiteboys. Now they follow their Queen Kim K and Princess Kylie Jenner and want a trendy black guy. I recommend getting dreads or braids. You gotta wear chessy designer bullshit tees like Bape and Palm Angels or youll be viewed as a dusty. Lern PUA bullshit ye it works. Tell girls they look like they cant take dick and this will spark curiosity in them good luck

Jeff cavaliers, alpha, this manlet why do wops love bodybuilding?

you look more like the guy that raped guts
Anyways getting girls is 100% about your charisma stat
black races have lower int and higher charisma
seems like you have autism which is antagonist to Charisma and caps the stat really low
I have a solution though
Cast fake confidence for a Charisma boost
Here's the technique:
imagine yourself as pic rel: smug pepe is very smug

Attached: db7.jpg (680x604, 80.78K)

Candito is a powerlifter. His body isn’t anything special but he is pretty damn strong

Kys rightoid

>capital
It's capitol, dimwit

Tldr: dont be yourself
>dont wear the clothes you like
>dont do the shit you enjoy
>be "trendy"
>wear retarded shit
>LARP 24/7 in the hope of getting pussy

LMAO

GOT EM

>t. participation trophy recipient whos mommy told him just bee urself :^)
Well clearly being himself isnt getting him pussy. Women are curving you as a dusty for having an android phone nowadays. Adapt or jerk off

That’s much more a specialty of your persuasion, tranny cuck.

>i-i LIKE being a depressed, ugly, sloppy, degenerate, pile of shit
Yeah ok faggot.

I'm 7/8 German and 1/8 Scottish. Got them unconquered white people genes. Why do I want nonwhite women so much?!

>Tldr
>clearly actually read the post in full

Attached: 08e.jpg (600x379, 18.33K)

Bleached boys win again.

Attached: bleached rage 3.jpg (750x908, 223.11K)

Yes they do, you fucking retard

Why do people practice beastiality?

this type of "race traitor" behavior seems to often only be displayed by black people. one element i think is the phenomenon of
>im a minority, i cant be racist
which leads to minorities (usually black people) displaying behavior that would spark absolute outrage if the race was white
but that's only one piece of the puzzle. i still cant quite tease out the other factors.

Attached: 871b919e4f0c911d6cb90c79fe10c704fd7f6b3e[1].jpg (540x675, 91.44K)

>breeding stock
Yes breed the ugliest and most disfigured monsters you can, goy

because your mom doesnt charge

Ratio

Jealousy
White men are the highest value.
Black girls know this, and black boys know it aswell.
Despite what the "blacked" meme spam wants you to believe, white women are the least willing to date outside their own "race".
Every girl wants a white guy, even my current GF who is black has admitted that she doesn't find black men attractive lol

Attached: Based Azealia bleached Banks.png (1050x1138, 204.95K)

Nobody said about that tho lol
Schizo
Enjoy your hobbies, wear what you like and listen to the Music you find cool
Dont try to be someone else
Being depressed is gay but larping is also gay

the black women i know say white guys have good credit, good jobs, and inheritance and simp hard with extravagant dates and gifts. they are using you for your resources and for an anchor baby with good hair. Your white wealth and provisioning is going to a black woman and eventually a black child. You are essentially participating in a form of reparations being extracted through your dick

i disagree