Have your ever been praised for your vidya skill or knowledge?

Have your ever been praised for your vidya skill or knowledge?

Attached: 20643202_1568336383236510_8991313437198896910_o.jpg (1600x1559, 292.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgO25FTwfRI
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhP750VdXw
books.google.com.mx/books?id=zhOqDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT128&lpg=PT128&dq=Men Who Hate Women: From Incels to Pickup Artists elevator&source=bl&ots=Ke5NhukD_2&sig=ACfU3U1D4e7iiFnLLoO3hgMFC66namRDyw&hl=es-419&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMgYOh1d34AhVdmWoFHXhwD60Q6AF6BAglEAI#v=onepage&q=Men Who Hate Women: From Incels to Pickup Artists elevator&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=xC7eyggtLt4
simplypsychology.org/fundamental-attribution.html
exhentai.org/g/1139870/4e10566125/
video.vice.com/en_us/video/this-is-what-the-life-of-an-incel-looks-like/5b61f33ebe4077619b7bcfd2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a wholesome comic :)

Polygonal cum piss

post the real one

I like how they had to make it gay to seem bad.

>UGH YOU DONT GET HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE EVERYONE GIVE YOU COMPLIMENTS
female privilege

KEK, good observation

No

Attached: 1654446955922.png (1200x1184, 1.59M)

>Changes the sexes of the people talking to the guy
>The entire argument for the comic is completely obliterated

i'd have a lot more confidence if everyone was this friendly.

Attached: 1642115830154.jpg (2280x1140, 295.46K)

I haven't talked to anyone outside of work in like 4 years.

love these

Take a class to learn something. Anything. Talk to the most desperate girl you can find ??? profit!!

If youre poor get fucked, you staying lonely. Roll for chances for discord trannies, gl.

blessed thread

Is this one of those threads?

Attached: 1622066587931.png (582x536, 328.53K)

What argument? The original “argument” was retarded to begin with, this edit blows that shirt argument out of the water. Why would men compliment men at all? It makes no sense. Men compliment women and vice versa.

Our boss calls us pretty ladies all the time.

I wish gay men actually did this instead of being scared they'd get beat to death for daring to compliment someone, something a woman never had to worry about. I'd be a lot more confident.
Women are basically those rich kids who tell you constantly how hard it is to be a rich kid while you're struggling to eat. Truly mentally ill.

>Walking on your way to a buisiness meeting,
>before you have to get into the shop to fix computers
>because you have to work at the local grocery store tonight
who the fuck is this guy

bro you gay or something

I can't tell if this is an edit or not

thats the real one.

i like it

You should try living in a developed country. A cashier gave me his fucking business card like two months ago because he said I had nice blue eyes.

This edit is just your average male friend group.

how long and girthy was his business card?

flatties need to shut the fuck up

Women only compliment eachother if it's backhanded. Shit like "wow that shirt really makes you look like you've finally lost that weight".

Based "bitch" guy

Why are they getting pissy? I would love to be complimented

The original argument is already a fallacious premise because it's attempting to present what's supposed to be the uncomfortable situation of a girl being hit on / patronised by guys, except they knew that simply reversing the genders wouldn't work because guys would appreciate it instead of being bitches about it, so they instead made it all about men so it's now no longer about disliking being hit on / patronised by the opposite gender, it's about the men being made uncomfortable by homosexuality.

Attached: 1412260699540.jpg (502x496, 58.2K)

last time a guy hit on me I literally came in my pants. anyway i'm gay now

He took a risk because you were alone, weak and pale

bottom right actually happens
sexual or not, grannies have no shame with their compliments

>being pro-LGBT just so that you get confidence-boosting attention
Kind of seems hypocritical, since people always bitch about women craving attention, but I agree.

How much do you wanna bet this creature shits itself if you tell it none fat women are just better?

This. Men rarely get complimented and the handful of times they do get complimented, even if its a minor thing, they'll still remember it.

Standard sized, off-white, dark green typeset.

I used to get the last compliment from old ladies all the time in retail, usually in front of their husbands too. They're just trying being nice so I don't get why femoids get their panties in a bunch if old dudes give the same compliment, it doesn't mean they're coming onto you. If you can't play it off then working in customer service isn't for you

Fair, but big tits will always be preferable to little tits

I was waiting for the bus yesterday and a gay dude in the passenger seat of a car drove by and yelled that I have a nice ass. It felt good. Compliments feels good. No I'm not gay.

Not exactly
Women have to deal mostly with men, who are generally the stronger gender of the two.
They can easily be overpowered and raped, contrary to a man being raped by a woman.

If an old lady said that to me I'd 100% fuck the shit out of her.

The only weird one is top right. Seems inappropriate for a work setting, among peers/colleagues at least.

>tfw the cashier at the grocery store said my sunglasses were cool, today
>rainbow aviators
>we're both guys
Was nice :)

now imagine if all those women in the image were ugly, a foot taller than the men, and historically known for violence and aggression. Inb4 fetishists comment that they'd like that. I get where women are coming from, but just learn to use a fucking gun, Jesus Christ. Pussies.

This made me horny
imagine being the "gay guy" in the office and all of your "straight" co-workers deliberately compliment and flirt with you to make you blush every morning

Very true. I remember a grandma sat next to me while i was waiting for takeout and told me i was very handsome

One time I was dancing in front of my window and I noticed a faggot looking at me through it.
After I refused to having my dick sucked he proceeded by throwing wine at my window and storm angrily.
God I hate fags.

Attached: impressive very nice.gif (640x464, 2.58M)

>contrary to a man being raped by a woman.

>what are dildos? never heard of them

The woman who made this has no idea how to make her point. For women It's not that men are overly friendly to you that's the problem, it's that they're like that because they only want to fuck you and don't care about you as a person. Men don't care if women only want to fuck them, that would be awesome. If you wanted men to understand the situation then each panel should have the guys subtly implying that they just want money out of him.

>being pro-LGBT just so that you get confidence-boosting attention
I don't need to be "pro-LGBT" for any reason, since there's no reason to be "against" gay people merely existing, it'd be fucking weird like being against people with blue eyes existing or something

>dancing in front of your window
The literal fag wasn't the gay one here

>One time I was dancing in front of my window and I noticed a faggot looking at me through it.
>dancing in front of my window
Pretty sure that was just your reflection, user

They really don't give a fuck. I sat next to a wo an who was in her sixties in the train and said my suit was a real nice fit with my complexion and that my eyes were a beautiful blue.

I don't get why women act like its somehow sexist for someone to tell them to smile
I get that all the time and I'm a guy. It's not because they wanna fuck me it's because I look sad

Big tits on a skinny woman, get it right. If you just say "big tits" all the obese whales think they pass.

Being the gay in a male friend group is just like this. Women will never understand male comradery.

poor taste

Women unironically can't measure though.

I'm ways friendly with my cashiers when checking out a d use their namea from their name tags.
This one younger guy, obviously gay, called his supervisor over to use the store discount card without me saying anything and wished me a nice evening.
Not gay myself.

I thank the lord each night I am not a woman. It would suck so much being constantly hit on by greasy creeps and ugly bastards.

You owe him at least a handy, it's the polite thing to do.

I've impressed people with EU4

Attached: tumblr_6072c2edb44a19e3fe361b276265113c_fac8bbb9_1280.jpg (962x1560, 591.04K)

Maybe it's supposed to be something dumb like "this is what it feels like to be come onto / complimented by people you're not attracted to".

yeah because you're going to get raped at the office in a meeting or at the grocery store checkout

>please don't repost
bro...

The fun part is that Frank Sinatra started his career because of a compliment.

Attached: PJARUTF2PVBE7SCX6BKQQI5S3U.jpg (1200x1683, 351.28K)

I don't get it

YOUR INCEL ARGUEMENTS GOR DEBUNKED!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=BgO25FTwfRI

You guys just need to fuck these women in the ass, they won't talk about size afterwards

Granny mires are the best, because you know they're not peppering their compliment with twenty layers of social bullshit. She sees your strong arms and tells you straight up.

It was recently rebunked.

>each panel should have the guys subtly implying that they just want money out of him.
So each panel should be women?

Why do I keep seeing bots shilling their shitty youtube channels now

What kind of political alignment chart is this?

Attached: lol comic3.png (1000x978, 428.05K)

i really wish there is more lewds of her

Attached: Screeffdsfnshot_1.png (390x552, 238.94K)

YOU BLOODY BITCH BASTARD WHY DID YOU REPOST

>get complimented on my appearance in some fashion, doesn't matter if it is guy or girl
>the high lasts for literal years, can always think about those compliments and feel better about myself

Attached: 1641416706437.gif (640x360, 1.23M)

Chaotic Centralism

I really thought that video was going somewhere... then I realized I was only seeing the ad before the video.

>Nig in the back
Subtle

>Not one single minute spent on circumcision
lol, lmao even

what is your point

Attached: 1547838889918.gif (171x172, 961.68K)

For me? It's her

Attached: q.png (571x581, 365.4K)

>someone says something to me in public
>immediately start stammering like I'm Porky Pig crossed with the cripple from South Park
>go home while paying out the scenario in my head where I was a cool guy and gave a cool guy response and everything was nice for like 3 weeks because it's the only real life interaction I've had that month.

me
the last compliment I got was well over 2 years ago and I nearly cried, it was just a guy in the elevator telling me my hair was nice

>Full office
>Also in an office area
>Checkout lane in a grocery store
The closest to being alone in that scenario is the first panel, and even then just fucking scream and run.

Wormwood sucks

this
>still remember years back in HS when a couple of girls complimented my soft hair and ran their hands through it
>still remember a few months ago when one of my co-workers complemented my arms and said that I looked to be in much better shape
>still remember a week ago when some anons said that I had a nice voice

I guess its different for girls since they get complimented more often, but as a guy, getting a complement from anyone feels very nice.

Attached: 1654503296244.png (499x326, 225.3K)

That would help too

Now imagine ugly women you wouldn't fuck doing those compliments

This just proves that a woman needs tools to imitate a fraction of a man's strength

you should start drawing shit like this

>but as a guy, getting a complement from anyone feels very nice.
This is why these comparisons will never work. Men and women live two very different lives when it comes to how they're treated by the opposite sex.

>get complimented on my appearance in some fashion, doesn't matter if it is guy or girl
>forget it 1 minute later because that shit's superficial, both the compliment and physical appearance

Your use of the word "more" implies there are already some.
I demand them. Now,

>struggle for straight up centuries to achieve even rudimentary gender equality in votes, wage and law
>'The man who just eyed me could physically harm me if he wanted and that is wrong and society should stop it.'
My first thought when passing a buff guy in the street is not 'hot damn that guy could rape the hell out of my asshole if he wanted and there'd be nothing I could do to stop him', and I'd argue if that is what you are thinking, the problem lies with you, not the world.

Attached: 1617859342409.jpg (422x278, 4.94K)

Well obviously it won't fucking happen there, but the inherent fear of the man's power is still present.

everyone saw asmongold get away with it and now he's a millionaire, why wouldn't they follow suit

yes but they should be talking about getting married instead of fucking

Bingo

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhP750VdXw

Attached: lol comic16.png (715x700, 66.15K)

I've experienced top right in the form of my old contract manager. Her way of speaking had a very marketer-level forced positivity to it, but it was still kinda nice.

So now you're moving the goalposts. Why did the artist choose to have the guy complimented in those scenarios if it doesn't match the actual fear someone would have in those moments? It's almost like it's not fear but general annoyance.

Dammit I was just about to post this

Attached: TPCompliment.webm (1080x608, 1.44M)

You must be a femanon because a man would still be flattered.

>i get where women are coming from
Women don't even know where women are coming from

Attached: 1649047210351.jpg (750x555, 32.36K)

>IS THAT A MAN AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I'M GOING INSANE HELP ME NIGGERMAN

Still doesn't quite work. A sultry woman soliciting you for sex, even with the prospect of 'I only charge 300$', would still be seen in and of itself as a compliment or something amusing. You'd have to make it worn out, ugly whores who are then complimenting good looking men and thirsting after sex, but then we're in a "It's not that I don't like men wanting me, it's that I hate ugly men wanting me" fallacy that's already been mocked to death.

That's an awfully standoffish way of ultimately agreeing with that user.

Attached: accidentally clicked u.jpg (1277x1029, 527.48K)

>woman: shrugs off compliments on a daily basis
>me: remembers that one time 7 years ago when someone said i smell good

>they only want to fuck you and don't care about you as a person. Men don't care if women only want to fuck them, that would be awesome.
that's exactly what women are like though
either they want to fuck you, or they think you're a creep who should be executed

Attached: 1654121126877.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

You may joke but if wants to do it he WILL do it.

Women live in a bubble completely disconnected from reality

I walk walking across a parking lot to Chipotle when some woman randomly blurted out that my yellow shirt was nice years ago.

Both variants seem pretty fine to me.
Top left is just getting told you look good.
Top right is kinda weird marketer/HR speak. Not the highest of compliments but still uplifting.
I've literally had bottom left happen to me with both genders in that exact same circumstance. Made me feel good about my skills.
Bottom right is standard nice old people treatment at any service job.

I don't really get what the deal is.

Of course, no that stupid.

I'd like if we could say this no homo to each other. Or homo, if you're a faggot. It's all comlimentary.

>Me:Tries to recontextualize every compliment or positive as a misunderstanding of some sort.

Attached: 1651785201923.jpg (1076x1375, 136.76K)

this

I love that they had to make both parties men to try and make this bullshit point. In reality, any of these comments from a woman to a man would make a dudes day - but they couldn’t have that be the message and risk making women look like oversensitive little children who should stay home because they can’t handle any kind of comment, positive or negative

I bet you still have that shirt.

Yeah.

Womenbros... finally I understand the hardship you experience every day...

Man, the "hello, lovely gentlemen!" one reminds me of a public clerk I was dealing with once that literally spent the entire time he was helping me with my stuff humming and just speaking very softly and pleasant and just generally being very upbeat and gentle.
What a lovely man.

So two lesbians having "sex" is actually penis envy?

If someone wants to come into your house while you are sleeping and kill you, and doesn't care about being caught, they also will do it. It doesn't matter if you have a security system, it doesn't matter if you sleep with a gun literally under your pillow, it doesn't matter if you have reinforced walls; if there is someone in the world who has targeted you personally, user, and wants to do you harm, it doesn't matter if you are male or female or what, they will harm you and there is nothing you can do about it. The point is that thinking about that kind of shit is unhealthy and retarded because going to sleep terrified that a fragment of a meteor could, and has, come through your ceiling while you sleep and kill you in an instant, solves nothing. Yes, you could be walking to the store and a van pulls up and grabs you and four dudes rape you, but you know what? The odds of that happening are next to nonexistent because of things called laws, repercussions, the fact that there are billions of people on the planet and incidents like that have odds of one in tens or hundreds of millions. Yes, some crackhead off their meds could be the person ringing your doorbell when you go to answer it and shiv you as soon as you open it, but when there were only 600 murders last year in a country of 34 million, I'm not going to be creeping to the door terrified of it. I'm not arguing whether of not he could do it; of fucking course he could. I'm saying that if you are living in fear of everyone, everything and every potential situation just because it MIGHT happen, that is a you problem.

This fails because all of the women in this scenario are extremely attractive and obviously someone a man would want to fuck

Women don't see sex as a potential endgame with most males because 9 times out of 10 they won't coom, it's just an experience

Wow he's literally me...

Attached: 1651650392229.jpg (2000x2000, 502.76K)

Attached: 1633451080779.jpg (400x397, 53.86K)

Everytime I see comics like these, I just lol at the preachy and patronizing undertone.
When you fags see it, you get instabutthurt and you start monologuing about beta male shit.

Why am I so much better than Any Forums? Why are you fags so easy to trigger?

Attached: 1641540113846.jpg (767x664, 68.67K)

she's almost 100% correct, i bet the incels are seething

Attached: tumblr_pfrs2wE8VJ1qgyf27o1_1280.jpg (767x696, 269.26K)

>bare
Even with that kind of middle-tier art, imagine spending 30-40 minutes drawing something, then neglecting to spend the 2 minutes necessary to put the dialogue through a fucking spellcheck.

Attached: 1526091906028.jpg (325x253, 20.73K)

Man, James Sunderland hasn't been taking his wife's death very well.

Not giving you a click, give me the tldr, so I can laugh at you.

Attached: 1656882826251.jpg (897x1072, 114.59K)

male user here
I was complimented the other day by a customer, for my voice no less
after that, I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear

>t. Man who got stabbed

That's fucking stupid. What a gay man finds attractive is not the same thing as what a woman finds attractive

Them giving you compliments would only be a compliment if you are gay yourself

What should you do in that situation?
I don't know shit about fashion so they're probably mocking me.

Attached: 1617204190483.png (853x704, 34.89K)

>why am I so much better than
You're not, you're still here saying the same exact thing.

Very good point but alas women are too neurotic to look at things that way.

Had no idea there was an original

There's not that much butthurt in here, more like 7-10 anons laughing at it, 2 people genuinely rustled, and 1 femanon trying to justify why men are scary. And everyone is here because nobody is actually on Any Forums to discuss video games but just wants an open forum that isn't as cancerous as Any Forums. Here's a vidya comic anyways tho.

Attached: 1652132564449.jpg (800x1800, 532.35K)

I would have no problem with this. It would actually be nice desu.
Gay men would probably feel the same as me about this.

So women want bipolar psychos?

Yeah man it must suck having people be nice to you all the time

LOL

Attached: 1656161514688.jpg (800x800, 305.04K)

I want to compliment a hairy fat slob of an user

>you fixed your own computer? You're so smart. That's impressive.
>that expression
>it's clearly a macbook
lmao dude absolutely was taking the piss out of you Kasla, you ran a "PC Doctor" software you paid $80 for and bragged about it

A compliment from a gay man means nothing. If you are a man, gays would fuck you. It does in no way reflect positively on you.

Say thank you and smile, what are you 10? If they're mocking you, being the bigger person and treating it as genuine is the correct play, and if they're just being nice, it costs nothing to be nice back.

I did. He sent me vids of himself fucking a fleshlight

Explain.

Jokes aside, the shading art in your pic is great. I have seen it being posted for years, but I seriously would like a noir comic starring Goofy.

Bro I remember getting chicken strips in the college cafeteria and a solid 4/10 girl cashier said I had nice hair 9 years ago and I was as happy about it then as I am now.

I don't get it

you now understand what it is like to be a woman

>This fails because all of the women in this scenario are extremely attractive and obviously someone a man would want to fuck
You could just put the granny in all 4 panels and it'd still work just as well.

Attached: 156c9gw4ed791.jpg (640x640, 75.6K)

I'm very jealous

Literally me!

I don't understand any of those

Women bought garbage
Women B called it garbage
Women A is a retard and gave garbage to B
B threw in thte trash

>lazy fuck didn’t redraw the mouth

This is why I am single.

youre handsome

Me too, I wish I was a fleshlight.

Attached: 1613717071079.png (128x128, 31.76K)

Ending panel should have the two guys fucking after and living happily ever after

I still remember 10 years ago I was shopping and paying with card and once finished the cashier girl said "Bye Mr. user" since she read my name on the card. I was so completely taken by surprise I just blanked.

>wearing a pig choker and pigtail earrings
unironically more subtle than 99% of political cartoons
its not even complicated you should be able to solve this

Holy kek this seems more like it. I have gotten compliments from women like this before.

And I didn't mind it one bit in fact I loved it.
>Just doing my job lifting pallets around
>Manager says she needs help lifting one of the pallets a big strong man
>Decide to point to my coworkers friend saying he's much bigger and stronger than me
>She looks at me
>user don't worry I know you can lift it too
>As I'm lifting pallets she says "I needed someone big and strong and I got him right here"
>Do a quick look behind me
>She's biting her lips as she's looking at my deadlift form while I'm lifting these pallets

Felt good man.

Attached: Feels_good_man.jpg (329x357, 20.32K)

Do you guys seriously never get compliments or do they not register for you lot unless it's very obvious, from a pretty girl and about your appearance?
I get them at least weekly at work and I'm just some socially awkward basement dweller.

I'll make you my fleshlight

It's a play on words. You see, there are two characters from a popular Nintendo franchise, namely Mario and princess Peach. However, they are on a beach. The woman in question here equates herself as being a princess (Peach) and the man as the man who helps her (Mario). So she calls the man her Mario while she calls herself princess Beach, making a subtle wordplay about the place they are in right now. Some people might think she was referring to an actual princess beach, but the more initiated among us know that she is cleverly using her current location and the character at the same time.
It's quite subtle and profound so I can't really fault you for not getting the reference she is making here.

I still don't get it.

Sorry, still not getting the joke.

Must be nice to get so many compliments and niceness directed towards you that it becomes a "problem."

I'm not sure what she was expecting.

>Pink is talking about how that Burnette's jewelry is trash (probably doesn't like the design or materials)
>Burnette thinks it isn't trash because it was worth a lot of money
>For some reason Burnette thinks that giving her jewelry to Pink will change her mind
>Pink takes the jewelry and promptly throws it in the trash where she thinks it belongs
>Now Burnette has to dig her jewelry out of the trash while Pink laughs at her

Attached: 1607638603643.jpg (274x228, 18.99K)

Awkwardly say thanks, then nothing.
That's it, nothing will come of it, and this scenario never happened in the first place.

we love you, brown Jesus!

It's not really the same since gays have even lower standards and aren't hot to a straight guy under any circumstance. A woman sure as hell wouldn't find a 10/10 guy complimenting her meaningless.

guys this is gradeschool stuff come on you can figure it out

Christians are obsessed with becoming martyrs.

>A compliment from [demographic] means nothing
Jesus christ femanon can you just accept that not everyone in the world has your twisted view of being scared or upset by human contact? A compliment is nice, most people on the planet like being complimented, in fact most people who give a compliment on that same planet generally don't want to fuck you, rape you, take your money or get married. They are trying to be nice because they think you're sweet, they like the way you look, or they're just in a good mood and want to share that. Looking at every compliment and exchange as a sleazy attempt to get in your panties while assuming the worst of the planet isn't even pathetic, it's fucking depressing and probably a miserable way to live.

Attached: Disdain for plebs.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

Aww shucks, user. Thank you.

Women need attention like air, women have raised men to give them attention for free, that's why the point of the comic failed so spectacularly, men have been raised to not need attention, that's why by switching roles, men see it as something they don't experience, something women have denied men.

For example, one author wrote a book about incels, and she puts as something negative that men in Canada prefer to get off an elevator if they have the possibility of being alone as a woman.

In the end the point ends up being the same, if you deny attention to women, because you think of yourself as a pervert or stalker and prefer to leave them alone or if you deeply hate all women and think that their existence is meaningless and so you avoid them, in the end not paying attention to them is the biggest insult you can do to them.

A woman's life revolves around attention, in knowing that someone knows of her existence, abandonment and loneliness are worse than death.

>Women A is a retard and gave garbage to B
but y

>and aren't hot to a straight guy under any circumstance
who cares, a free warm hole

if you lose, you win

I mean......duh. You do know what the little t around their necks stands for right?

Attached: -pol-politically incorrect.png (1909x711, 1.9M)

Yeah, ok but what is the point? The entire thing makes no sense.

There's no way to rework this comic to make it seem like men would be bothered by compliments without making the person giving the compliment into an annoying or distasteful person.

As for your question yes it happens me almost daily. My friends, gf and kids are all aware that I am better than them at vidya and it gets mentioned frequently. I've also had the scenario on the bottom left happen to me countless times both at home and at work. I'm not a weird entitled narcissistic cunt though so when some clueless accountant or quantity surveyor gives me kudos for restarting a server or or rolling out an app update on company managed phones, or someone in my family tells me how smart I am for doing some trivial maintenance or set up or update on their devices, I take the compliment, appreciate their being thankful, and am glad I have made their day/job/life easier.

no

Attached: femimism.webm (640x610, 697.66K)

The joke is that the Burnette girl is dumb.
You should laugh at her misery because she made a dumb move.

I guess it's trying to illustrate a concept of "don't try to impress people who don't appreciate what you value, because they....won't appreciate what you value."

I never get compliments, I can remember like two but they were from random black women on tinder I didnt even mean to swipe on since I was mindlessly spamming the motion with my finger, needless to say I havent gotten any throughout my life from people I've interacted with or come across, not everyones attractive man :(

>Men in Canada prefer to get off an elevator instead of being alone in one with a female
Canadafag here, fucking what? Source? We do a lot of retarded shit up here and things Americans might find weird, but I have never seen anyone, ever, use this as a stereotype of the country. How would this even work, you're going to floor 7, a woman gets on at floor 4, and you immediately flee the elevator before the doors close for fear you might upset her? You hammer the floor 5 button as the doors close and pretend that was always your destination? I have so many questions.

Attached: 1148_1253230725640.jpg (450x268, 32.24K)

It isn't that I don't get them, it's that I never see them as a problem or nuisance.

>Deadlifting a pallet

She was probably biting her lip to suppress a laugh at how awkward you looked tbdesu

>gf and kids

Attached: 1590439395094.png (540x519, 489.07K)

i have literally never gotten complimented for my appearance
once a woman said i looked normal, that's the best i've got

Attached: dog10.jpg (640x640, 122.36K)

I think it has something to do with Christianity given that it was by the same guy who did the other comics, maybe it's a fancy rosary and she thought giving her it would change her mind.

you have to remember that most people that post here are very ugly. not even a mediocre that seems like ugly to women with high standards, just legit repulsive

>that watermark

This sounds insane, but I'm betting she just wants it like a typical guy. Kind of mean with his teasing and joking, but when she wants it he comforts her. Sometimes he's obsessed with her and needs her, other times he wanders around independently doing his guy stuff or work. It sounds contradictory and insane but it's really basic normal healthy boyfriend behavior.

Attached: 1640190174857.jpg (1686x2384, 3.79M)

You missed the mark dude I never said I'd hate it, I just said it wouldn't be a confidence booster, because again it doesn't reflect positively on you. It's like your mum calling you handsome.

czeched

heh

Why did she fall? Why did no one react? Why did she get up immediately?

Ahhh right, I was thinking maybe it's some feminism stuff since it looks like the venus symbol but you're right, it looks like a rosary. That could make sense.

Schizo

Human sacrifice. Jews still to this day rituallistically sacrifice gentile children on crosses.

holy shit I feel like you motherfuckers are coordinating specifically to mildly annoy me with a lack of basic symbolism knowledge
holy shit finally
Left girl is wearing PEARLS. Right girl is wearing pig accessories - SWINE. Piggy mocks Pearls - and here's the tricky part, the pearls area also in the shape of the cross. It isn't about jewelry at all, but about her faith. She thinks that Piggy will understand if she shares her faith with her, but Piggy just spites her by throwing it away. The moral of the story? You shouldn't cast pearls before swine. Stay in school, kids.

Come to think of it... She probably was.. godammit user
that explains why she was punching my arm and back constantly after that.

Attached: 1497626633550.jpg (863x431, 58.39K)

When I was in high school I was walking home one night and I passed a group of drunk college girls and one of them grabbed me and started petting my hair, it was nice.

>Do you guys seriously never get compliments
Yes, correct.

I got a few "user ur so good at using excel functions" but never about my appearance, no, 32khv

Attached: 1648097557565.png (1688x2400, 3.27M)

bro she does not even know what she wants. she wants a man who makes her giney tingle.

Being gay is a choice, having blue eyes isn't.

No, we don't

I could fix him.

Attached: 1493726114233.jpg (1110x982, 284.5K)

Immediate replies inc.

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 89.71K)

sorry senpai
bet u wish u didn't open this thread now
we're here for u

Attached: xvids.jpg (404x384, 45.45K)

>Men compliment women and vice versa
>and vice versa
hardly

Sorry man. The reason you use proper form while working out is so that when you apply strength in practical situations you can make it look effortless.

>Why did she fall?
Most likely it was a tactic to try and distract the free throw shooter.
>Why did no one react?
White team probably knew that she was going to do that and the dark team pointing that out would only further distract the free throw shooter
>Why did she get up immediately?
See the first answer.

99% of men get very little emotional fulfillment outside of their closest family members and sometimes even among them. Men are literally expected to just carry on with their life no matter what. Men are not allowed to complain or open up or be emotional. People don't even know it That's just how it always has been and society is quite literally built on the back of this.

>she thinks it's garbage even though it's expensive because she doesn't have one, if I offer it to her for free she'll get excited over it!
>she doesn't and still thinks it's garbage
Did I solve it?

Carry a gun then you fucking invalid.

>Left girl is wearing PEARLS. Right girl is wearing pig accessories - SWINE. Piggy mocks Pearls - and here's the tricky part, the pearls area also in the shape of the cross. It isn't about jewelry at all, but about her faith. She thinks that Piggy will understand if she shares her faith with her, but Piggy just spites her by throwing it away. The moral of the story? You shouldn't cast pearls before swine. Stay in school, kids.
But then why is the money relevant? Was it just a badly communicated symbol of the faith being worth a lot to her? Because it comes across more as the necklace costing a lot, which is rather incongruent since Christian faith doesn't favour ostentatiousness.

I could get complimented by a 4/10 girl and still feel good.
Most men are never complimented, let alone on their looks, by either gender.

books.google.com.mx/books?id=zhOqDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT128&lpg=PT128&dq=Men Who Hate Women: From Incels to Pickup Artists elevator&source=bl&ots=Ke5NhukD_2&sig=ACfU3U1D4e7iiFnLLoO3hgMFC66namRDyw&hl=es-419&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMgYOh1d34AhVdmWoFHXhwD60Q6AF6BAglEAI#v=onepage&q=Men Who Hate Women: From Incels to Pickup Artists elevator&f=false

Attached: 86E8FAB3-EE78-4C03-B7E5-6F998696F63C.jpg (1280x966, 483.43K)

That's stupid.
Men compliment each other all the time.
Theirs nothing sexual about it. Only leftoids and fags take it as an advance. If a guy is complimenting a guy and they aren't a fag, it's because they're genuinely impressed by or otherwise feel positive about the other guy they're complimenting.

For instance, Nice bait, well done.

?

no, most people get upset at me or seem like they regret asking me about stuff when i talk about games for too long

I get complimented all the time. Have you just tried being interesting? It's a good substitute for attractiveness

>muh symbolism
maybe the pink girl just likes pigs
pigs are cool

>implying I wouldn't take compliments from bros

>Men go out of their way to leave women alone
>MISOGY-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, I can understand them. It's the Pence-Rule. Can't trust femoids even for a second or they will make up some bs accusation to get attention.

I've literally never been complimented by a man or woman.

Attached: 1654071974767.jpg (1920x1080, 623.36K)

I want edit with Kobayashi from Dragon Maid

heh

Attached: ea9ded63763540d19cf1548a7d50e15f.jpg (736x1469, 216.68K)

You're great at sucking cock, user.

>The executives of a company that was going through a shitton of harassment lawsuits remarked in private that they would be avoiding getting in elevators alone with women to prevent erroneous sexual assault claims that would ruin their reputation despite absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing
>"Men in Canada will avoid getting on elevators with women alone."
Ok I see the breakdown now, and hope you can see the differences those two statements hold.

Yeah it's a terrible first panel because of that
I'd bet the guy wants easy visual shorthand for "but I value this" and went "aha, money is valuable" since it is hard to pick out a symbol that means "this is important" but a big bag of money really sends the wrong message
It ain't great but it isn't incomprehensible, is all I'm saying. Hideaki Anno tortured symbolism way more than this.

>asian woman is so docile and submissive that she doesnt confront
lmao

>female
>getting into trouble for assaulting a man
lol
lmao

well user have you ever done anything WARRENTING a compliment?

>It's a good substitute for attractiveness
No it isn't

I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose, user.

Yes, stop give attention to women is the biggest insult, most misogyny thing.

>reality

Attached: 1651506307713.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

The only panel that even seems gay is the first one. The rest could be fine with the proper delivery.

The bottom two could pass as reasonable male on male compliments but the top right one definitely doesn't. You're ignoring the context of the comic anyway, this is supposed to be a girl getting upset about guys complimenting her because of the insinuation that they want to fuck her, hence when flipped around it's meant to be the same, and that's meant to be why the guy on guy version has the guy being bothered by it. Don't be disingenuous and pretend that's not an element of it. It's just poorly thought out that the writer presumably didn't even register the negative reaction to homosexuality as an element of their presentation of the situation.

I'm a guy as well and I'm pretty sure I'm just mediocre looking, but have still gotten regular compliments about my looks from female colleagues. Most are around my age, though unfortunately all taken. Still nice to get positive reinforcement and use that to guide my appearance.
The best one was that the difference between me with or without glasses was like the transformation in those ugly duckling teen movies.

really starting to hate women

Attached: Horton heaves a ho.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

what the fuck are you talking about? A gay guy telling a straight guy he is fuckable is a confidence booster too

Compliments aren't about things you DO but things you ARE. Stuff like "Good work" isn't a compliment.

A treasure chest probably would've worked better.

>Cop arresting both
I had to give a statement two times over to the police after witnessing a fight between a man and a woman at a c-train station to confirm that the woman hit the guy at least three times before he straight up slammed her in the face and took her down with one. The instant assumption in cross-gender assaults is that the male is always at fault, regardless of the situation.

Based

I still remember 7 years ago while walking somewhere I saw a beautiful girl, made eye contact and smiled at her, and she smiled back

It should punishable by death to be an incel.

It's not for her, he got two fines.

so you're saying we need to make them muscle girls and amazons?

>No, you incel. You have TO EARN the right to be told "good job" or "thanks for existing"

I will never take a woman's opinion on these topics seriously because they live life on easy mode and will never understand anything about being a man not to mention the fact that a lot of agreeing commenters are just simps or hivemind girls

I bet you'd make a good onahole

It should punishable by death to be a simp.

Now that makes more sense.

Agreed. Everyone who is not a normal functional person should be purged.

Attached: stop it.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

Has there been any actual footage of anyone except blacks attacking Asians post 2020? Literally every single news story is a black guy sucker punching an old Asian lady out of nowhere then the news tries to obfuscate it like it's all being done by evil whitey

the problem to me about women is that they can be normal people. I have seen it, I have met them. But many are just taught wrong early one and society/culture expects them to be different so they become it. Hell, most female empowerment stories are women just acting like men

Only if you're unware that gays have no standards. A gay guy telling you you're hot 100% doesn't mean you're actually hot.

You will never not be a whore

With sound?

I don't thank anyone for existing.
I thank you for slowly dying. Well done. Keep up the good work of living and slowly reaching the end of your life span.

This unironically
When I went to Japan and was showered with praised by the opposite sex, I loved every god damn second of it.
>say "arigato" and literally nothing else to a city worker girl
>"wow your nihongo jouzu! staying long? have hotel? have gf?"

Yeah, I started working as web designer and my coworkers praised me up all the way to chief of it, I'm really fucking scared, I'm no way prepared for this, I haven't done anything in over 2 years and nobody has confronted me about it

What the fuck is wrong with her, is she autistic?

POV you're an alpha male

Attached: 1650562828154.jpg (504x458, 173.64K)

>compliments can't be about things you do but things you are
>"Great job today" isn't a compliment
>"Really appreciate the help you've been giving" isn't a compliment
>"We would've been screwed without you, thanks!" isn't a compliment
>Every compliment has to be direct and physical
user, go fuck yourself, someone saying "You've done a great job on this" is complimenting the person's skills, dedication, talent or other facets of themselves. Someone doesn't need to robotically identify that your hair is in a pleasing formation for a compliment to BE a compliment, you lunatic.

Attached: 1594566344228.png (1333x2000, 1.35M)

youtube.com/watch?v=xC7eyggtLt4

What the fuck is going on here?
>That last one coming out of nowhere

Those were prostitutes you fucking retard.

For the longest time I thought this guy had those telemarketer headset with mic in the gym. Its just the lat pulldown bar though.

are women even attracted to men? Every animal I read about, the males just rape the females, or the females are in heat and fuck the first guy they see. humans are barely different.

The Burger King guy was subscribed to little girl vlogs

>none of the guys give a fuck
are men finally waking up?

Attached: 1631308686663.jpg (1244x974, 231.47K)

Fake it till you make it, unironically. When you feel like you're a fraud or that you aren't doing anything special, pretend you're someone with confidence and respond as they would. Eventually it'll become second nature.

Women really don't get how many men go through their lives without an ounce of positive attention or compliments, don't they? Most men would eat all this shit up.

this literally never happens
or if it does the girl is extremely ugly

he's a king after all

Attached: 1650733660772.jpg (1456x2048, 212.99K)

Like I give a shit, I'd still be pretty pleased to know they thought I was cute.

>Inquisitively Dismissive Einstein.png

I've been complimented only a handful of times my entire life. Whenever it happens I do a double-take because it's so unusual.

Claims like that need some evidence, chief. Maybe go to the police with that one if you have it.

This would just make me happy.

This would make me even happier.

Correct. All of those don't reflect positively on you as a person, they basically all come down to "you are good tool, please let us take advantage of you further". It's not directed at your person, at what you are but rather the service you are offering to them. The second that service is gone so is their "appreciation". They never liked you as a person, they liked what you were doing for them.

>are women even attracted to men?
to the good looking ones
men are attracted to almost any woman who isnt old or morbidly obese

this dude was so god damn funny, cringe, and creepy

>user on Any Forums is so bitter and jaded with the world that every extension of kindness or smile is seen as insidious and with ulterior motives
I'm flabbergasted. Stumped. Shocked, even.

Attached: 1543523262153.jpg (283x164, 13.99K)

>That sweet old lady who complemented you years ago is probably dead now

Attached: 1265273810680.jpg (1067x800, 110.42K)

Oh my god you're right.

Prostitutes don't hang out in Odaiba handing out maps right off the train.

I guarantee if the average woman-hating incel got even a glimmer of sincere attention and praise from a woman even on a monthly basis their misogyny would be a thing of the past.

FUUUUUU-

lmao

Attached: PP140-color-stacked.jpg (800x1097, 314.69K)

literal mental illness

Holy fuck what?

Attached: BAAAARGE.jpg (958x537, 51.69K)

I was once visiting job expo 7 years ago giving my resume to everyone and some female company representative said I have nice watch. Feels good

>assault is bad, and you should probably not beat some one up over litter
Wow, this comic is eye-opening.

He has none, and it's even dumber since we already know historically what cruxxification is even before the crucifix became a symbol of christ.

We're not afraid of complements, we're afraid of getting fucking killed if we don't reciprocate. I know many friends who have been killed by guys after being asked out and they rejected them. It happens like ten times a day. Men are just out there killing women for saying no left and right, we're walking on eggshells here. Men don't know how to take a rejection. Proof? Yikes sweety, why don't you go touch grass.

I think I understand why you would have that mindset. You seem an unlikable person, thus have only experienced people liking what you do.

You're a fucking retard and/or a dumb woman who could never understand.

She'll live on in my memory banks.

Because it is, at least to people like me, but I know that must be unfathomable for someone who got everything handed to them on a silver patter. You ever though of how I became like this? Of course not. People could never possibly be shaped by their environment and experiences. We just wake up one day and go "yeah I'm gonna be a miserable cunt from now on for no reason"

Bruh... baka fr fr no cap you fucking tourist holy shit.

Seems like bad placement for the food drive table if there's a random boulder in front of it.

>got even a glimmer of sincere attention and praise from a woman even on a monthly basis
That will never happen.
Most women are 100% with men being killed in droves.

You almost got me, was halfway through a serious reply when I read the third sentence. Fuck you user, well played.

Attached: 1514229086429.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

Everything has an ulterior motive, user.

just be above average and dont be a push over and the woman's brain will fill in the rest. they dont perceive objective reality like we do.

There is no such thing as "free lunch"

I've seen that image thousands of times and never realized this.

Attached: 3bkcig.jpg (455x442, 166.96K)

Reminder that the reason granny mires are a thing is because of the paradigm shift. Women back then were more open and approaching, unlike now where every woman thinks rape lies just around the corner like some 80s exploitation flick and their hatred of men is maximized. Gen Alpha will never know granny mires just like zoomers will never know bitcoin bull runs.

Identifying you're a miserable cunt because of shitty life experiences, and then choosing to continue being miserable and believing the worst of the world, is why you're the unhappy sack of shit you are today. Circumstances are out of your control, the world crapping on you is just shit luck. How you choose to react to it is on you. Yeah, people with easier lives have an easier time being happy; doesn't excuse you from willingly wallowing in misery and lashing out at other people as you claim you're just a product of your environment.

Attached: 1592101787717.png (680x481, 544.95K)

>if women were nice you wouldn't be a misogynist
yeah probably. too bad women are mostly bitches

Attached: A0BDDA61-5954-4A34-A64D-84F2CB71ABE4.jpg (470x400, 23.9K)

well obviously it'll never happen, the only men women give a shit about are:
>Hot Chads
>Providers
>Men who support their arguments/beliefs, but only in the actual exact moment they're doing so

Wtf I just noticed the black guy in bottom panel. Kind of interesting too see the little slight acknowledgment of the real problem behind violence against Asians, but still too cowardly to lay off his anti-white obsession.

where did you get the idea that gays have no standards?

Based. Anyone who disagrees with you is a retard.

Attached: 9e724f8a9d97db215892cc6cdf71d7dc.jpg (1080x1065, 98.41K)

When I was 15 I was told I have beautiful eyes by my English teacher
I'm 29 about to be 30

Women really don't want to have to confront the notion that the reason so many men hate them is because they're fucking awful to the vast majority of men for no reason at all.

>victim blaming

grannies have the ultimate power. They can get away with all the femoid cancer since no one will rape them.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-30 22.35.13.png (1360x768, 1015.94K)

It's crazy that this is being touted like it's some kind of revelation -- we've known that this is how women operate since biblical times.

You're right, and they are wrong. It's objectively like you say.
simplypsychology.org/fundamental-attribution.html
>In other words, people have a cognitive bias to assume that a person's actions depend on what "kind" of person that person is rather than on the social and environmental forces that influence the person.

It's the same retarded strawman as "ok you have no friends but have you tried doing volunteering" as if making friends is like collecting points.

>Bad shit happens. Either reeee at the heavens or figure out how to get through it.
Yes, and?

Happy people don't like to think about unhappy people because happiness is a finite resource that needs to be taken, protected and kept from others.

If you forgot it, then you wouldn't know you forgot it.

Big doubt, I always assumed granny mires are because they just see you as a reflection of their young family. It's literally no different than a compliment from your mom or grandma.

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 48.62K)

Moreover he ignores how 99% of crimes are black man Asian woman, and thinks statistics are made up or some shit

Attached: tumblr_6682704d807c4146aa4d02c9457c0796_15f5a996_1280.jpg (962x1560, 611.94K)

This post awakened my third eye

Cope

wasn't squid game asians killing other asians though?

Femcel hands typed this lol
Also people don't want to fuck grannies fujoshi-chan

I fucking hate 3D women.

Green woman >>> blue woman > red woman >>> orange granny

Not even remotely similar to what user is saying, and is the same shit people who've been burnt by assholes in the past have said.
>Someone cheated me in cards, therefore I will assume everyone is trying to cheat me in cards
>Someone has exploited my generosity before, therefore I will never be generous again
>Someone has lied to me, therefore I will assume everyone is always lying to me
user isn't saying 'maybe if you smiled more people would like you' to someone who's house is burning down, they're saying 'if you go through life believing the worst of everyone, no shit that you'll only ever get the worst of everyone'. And blaming it on being hurt in the past is just the get-out-of-jail-free card people always use to justify why they are unhappy, but it's everyone else's fault.

>Invincible literally changed Mark into a Hapa just for more diversity and literally everyone gets beat to piss on that show
>Squid Game is by Yellow people for Yellow People
What whiny bitch

And made by asians.

you just made me notice it was the bar, oh my goodness i thought the same thing

>no had ever said any of these things to me
:(

CHING CHONG VIRUS ALERT!

Should have been born Chad

This guy is possibly the dumbest motherfucker I've ever seen, does he not remember rooftop Koreans fending off roaming hordes of negros in the 90's using the tactics and training the received from compulsory service in the Korean army? This type of discrimination and racial attack has been perpetrated against every single racial group in north America, asian, white, black, native, etc.

An older lady once told me my hair smelled good and it made me happy. My ex told me to stop using women's shampoo and I got sad

Hot tip for guys that want compliments. Look bad first and then improve. Lose weight, gain muscles, dress significantly better, contacts instead of glasses, better haircut, good cologne, grow/shave beard, ...
Do them one by one to maximize compliments.

I agree

I have never gotten them, and I always thought I was mediocre looking. Maybe I'm just ugly.

Attached: 1583851343301.jpg (750x797, 421.45K)

Believe in yourself, and others will start believing in you.

This is a false analogy unless you're a lesbian.
It's men that say these things to women. No man would be upset if you flipped it and women said these things to them.

How are the men in OPs pic not attractive?

He legitimately does not want any violence against Asians depicted ever

Attached: 32d.jpg (680x1103, 153.13K)

When you wish upon a star...

>they're saying 'if you go through life believing the worst of everyone, no shit that you'll only ever get the worst of everyone'
That's once again part of that bias.
It's the same reason why a good looking person with friends cannot comprehend why a poor ugly person has no friends. They even get mildly upset when you don't take their "advice" there is literally no advice, it's how people rationalize having friends without earning them

Attached: andre 8s.jpg (850x400, 47.55K)

Is the joke that he's donating Good & Plenty candy and took out one colour?

Attached: candy.jpg (1500x816, 126.98K)

Attached: d2c.png (500x500, 308.3K)

>tfw over 30 and have never experienced any of this

Attached: feels tired.jpg (235x214, 13.97K)

Yes, sort of.

Long time ago friend of mine invited me to a party - I didn't know anyone besides him back then. Before I've arrived he got drunk already and told people how good at Street Fighter 4 I am. Mind you, not once - but several times.

When I've finally arrived everyone made a connection "me" = "good at Street Fighter". 75% of people there were girls. Three girls there greeted me with "Hey, X, I've heard you're good at Street Fighter game" variant. Still, everything went better than expected, since having any distinctive trait is better than having no traits at all.

>Maybe

sounds like you're an ugly loser.

Attached: 1656870458514.jpg (1280x3616, 821.21K)

Relying on others for your self-esteem is like relying on a sports team for your self-worth, or relying on a minister to tell you what your faith is. If you're happy with how you look and who you are, that's all that matters.

>Tarintino has a hate boner for Bruce Lee
>This is Brad Pitt, an actor, issue

yeah

EL OH EL

Attached: 0008_01_07.jpg (1280x720, 125.65K)

I actually appreciate this guy making these comics because it's a perfect view into the brainrot of your average Any Forumstard but the role is reversed

holy shit I always thought it was weird he was wearing some sort of bluetooth headset and being on the phone
even looked like a weird one and so far out
but holy shit

Attached: 1637601210612.gif (500x373, 1019.78K)

>it's another "a person who is drowning is attempting to get a person dying of thirst to empathize with them" comic

Attached: 1594866497874.jpg (680x671, 16.87K)

I'm against the Irish existing

Bruce Lee was a prick IRL and no amount of seething from Asians who built their entire identity around cheap kung Fu movies nor his estate seething will stop people from knowing it

Attached: DRB-AQ8XUAEETsT.jpg (1100x1700, 494.49K)

>Objective: Escape

>I get them at least weekly at work and I'm just some socially awkward basement dweller.
ITT: things that never happened. Lying on anonymous imageboard won't change your sorry life, bro.

I'm ugly as fuck but my best friends are good looking chads - and they never get compliments too. The only exception is the case when someone drastically altered his appearance - but those were standard female fake compliments.

>vgh...the whites are appreciating our culture too much...
This whines like a woman

I self insert as the cute brown childhood bully in this one, great image set.

>Women have to deal mostly with men, who are generally the stronger gender of the two.
Not my fault bitches won't hit the gym.

>back the fuck up
>keeps walking towards person she wants to back up
ok

He got angry at white men fuck asian girls.

>Mirror's Edge 3

Oh shit are we posting quotes to make our point? Ok, I see your quote from a politician who held 'democratic' office for 4 fucking terms, charged with a slew of corruption scandals for being tied to the mafia and using them to suppress his opponents, talking about how he doesn't trust other people because he believes everyone is out to get him, and raise you this.

Attached: image_2022-07-03_161145205.png (368x554, 304.29K)

>Mayo infused broth

Attached: 1618780689443.jpg (192x286, 13.61K)

i was walking to university once and some random guy passing next to me said my jacket looked really good, will never forget it

>slams door in face
>surprised when she talks shit about him

>Some whites were mean to me
>Other whites liked the things my culture produced
>This means all whites are hypocrites
Unironically the way racists think.

Wow so literally the exact same psychological profile of Any Forums posters getting assmad at blacked
>Inb4 posts dating statistics or calls me a tranny or jew

>cute brown childhood bully
Go on.

For me, it's the first one. Looks like a lesbian/bisexual friend of mine who has made advances/complimented me in the past.

>kung flu
kek

Have been homo complimented like bottom right, was amusing.

men and women are simply too different

Attached: 1648962647552.jpg (655x656, 210.84K)

moar

This guy draws the same blonde dude as his ur-villain in everything.

How much you wanna bet the "blonde white male" is based on some guy he hated in high school that never even noticed him?

Your quote doesn't help your point though, it helps mine.
It's basically "be nice even if nobody loves you".

Attached: absolute truth about depression.png (732x880, 101.43K)

No. I complimented my friend's vidya skills because he was very good at roguelikes

It's debunking "Sour Grapes".

Brunette thinks Pink is trashing on her necklace only because she doesnt have it herself. Brunette thinks she'll change her tune as soon as she has it. She is surprised to learn that Pink genuinely hate the necklace.

Is it accidental or deliberate that the asians have literally the same face in the second panel?

Yep

I once got complimented on my hair and was asked if I do anything special with it to make it so silky soft and light
Then I lost it all to MPB :)

He's like Larry from TAWoG

I'd kiss you handsome

Attached: 1477088185976.jpg (870x1236, 323.79K)

Women can be so vulgar.

brother, why do you need to pretend to be woman?

>this is what females actually believe

Bullshit, Maddox is an actual name?

Nigger I'm not even get and I get flattered and flustered when egregiously gay men compliment me on my clothing in university.

exhentai.org/g/1139870/4e10566125/
[Maron Maron] Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi!!!

Attached: 1537112505888.gif (437x415, 270.83K)

I've had 1, 3, and 4 happen. There's nothing wrong with flirty compliments.

>The only weird one is top right. Seems inappropriate for a work setting
Yeah a good "Hello slaves, let us discuss how you are not making me enough money" is much more appropriate.

Nah senpai. I respect your choices, but small tits have a market.

Attached: pedo.webm (406x720, 1.79M)

smart user....
yeah this comic was too high IQ for me

Yeah, even if it feels odd at first, working in a retirement home does miracles for your ego.
It's genuinely the only occasion where you can get showered with honest compliments if you're a man that's not ostensibly rich.

women btfo

At least for whites, unless you're disfigured BADLY and exceptionally fat, like 300 pounds at 5 foot 2 inches; there's no way you can't find someone.

Maybe for Asians, because they're autists at heart this is true.
The difference between a there's no such thing as a 5/10 woman.

You're either fuckable or unfuckable. And 9 /10 times the unfuckable ones have awful personalities.

Correct, but missing the argument. 'Be a decent person even if it explodes in your face' is what I've been saying from the start. user was complaining that because he had a shitty life, it is justified he's a jaded piece of shit who trusts nobody. You are further reinforcing that because it is possible for life to shit on you, for others to take advantage of you or for people to lie to you, it is justified to never trust or open yourself because it might hurt you. I've not changed my argument, it's always been 'Shit can go bad in life and everyone has to deal with crap. Whether you lock yourself up to try and never be hurt again, or try to roll with the punches and be a good person regardless of how hard life shits on you is a personal choice, and you can't hide behind claims that you were hurt before to legitimize why you refuse to trust now'. Be nice even if nobody loves you is literally what I am saying, I'm not deflecting that, I'm trying to figure out why you are acting like you need a reward before you feel obligated to be a good person.

Bottom left is the only one that comes off as condescending, and the dude could just be autistic

>5'2
You're unfuckable at that height even if you're shredded, dude.

The world is a little less magical now.

next thread

I've gotten compliments on my hair from women before
You need to take better care of yourself

you're a fucking moron then

Appreciated, user, have a blue babe.

Attached: zachary00.png (869x1420, 2.09M)

Yes, and?
Stop being useless you piece of shit.

Kek

Attached: final girls.jpg (1600x4006, 1.53M)

>At least for whites, unless you're disfigured BADLY and exceptionally fat, like 300 pounds at 5 foot 2 inches; there's no way you can't find someone.
this is why I can never take white incels seriously -- pretty much every woman of every race would cut off their left tit for a white boyfriend to save them from having to date men of their own race.

No. You are obviously attractive in some way. I went through the entirety of university without any notable female attention, while I saw even somewhat attractive guys have girls awkwardly flirt with them literally all the time. It's a shame because I get tons of results on dating apps because I have a decent face but I am 5'5.

I can count the number of times girls have come up to talk to me completely uninitiated in my entire life on one hand and I am almost 30.

Probably a good amount of shut in neets who are never in the position to be complimented, disregarding compliments as disingenuous niceties, ugly offputtiing motherfuckers, and finally it just depends where you live. The more populated you get the less fucks people give about others.

Bros bros, I was talking about white women. I was responding to the Tomoko poster

A girl I knew said I had "a voice for radio" and I have been riding that high ever since

user....it isn't an edit

me on the top left, bottom left and bottom right
i'm autistic so it's wasted on me

When you stand on your tippy toes too much, you might lose your balance.

Attached: 1656622304445.webm (480x600, 676.7K)

Your mom was a better woman than the women today. It's only gonna get worse from here on out. Be glad you got the granny mires in your time. There is zero chance the "karen" millenials will turn into nice grandmas.

Good luck, fellow manlet

For a HOT white boyfriend. No woman wants a 2/10 white guy. Whites have an advantage sure, but it's sure as fuck not big enough to offset having a horrible face or being under 5'8

>I'm trying to figure out why you are acting like you need a reward before you feel obligated to be a good person.
Few people actually turn into aggressive sociopathic cunts, most people just stop giving a shit, and it's a fairly reasonable take to have
>we have nothing for you, could you still make things better for me though?
No reason to bother.

University is what made me realize how ugly I am. When a girl likes a guy it's pretty damn obvious, and I never got attention like that. It's really easy to know if you're attractive or not.

These aren't compliments. These are pushing buttons to get you to do what she wants. Like a robot or a remote control.

Even mediocre looking white guys can get more attractive non-white girlfriends just by showing up and being white.

>First girlfriend in highschool: "I've never felt as comfortable just sitting with someone like I do with you"
>Second girlfriend in highschool: "How I feel about our first kiss? Eh, 'bumper-cars' comes to mind."
>First fiance: "Don't take this the wrong way, but if I knew what I know about you now 5 years ago, I'd never have started dating you"
>Current wife: "Was just thinking, I hate how we only have 40 years left together. It's not enough."
Life is a mixed bag.

Attached: 1654322210781.jpg (800x538, 53.42K)

oh thank fuck I was wondering wtf I didn't understand
I just didn't know what a good & plenty was

That's besides the point. We're talking about white INCELS. Not the regular Joe.

Hmm, rarely praised.

Mostly I get eye-rolls when ask, 'where did you learn to do that,' and I respond 'video games,' and it's usually with the older crowd, go-fucking-figure.

Attached: 1253484843985.png (361x298, 90.34K)

When you imagine a scenario you contribute more energy to making it happen. If you fear a scenario the likelihood of it happening increases exponentially. Likewise, if you exert mental influence over the idea of a scenario not happening EVER, it will be more likely to never happen.

why women are not nice like this?

I have a few pfps on my steam account of people complimenting me. Sad that it makes me happy

Attached: 1656795408659.gif (512x444, 1.56M)

because they would get raped and beaten for it

They're not hard, user. Just be clean and trustworthy and then dominate them in bed. I'm a mess of a human being but I'm clean, nice, and I fuck good. They only stick around until they get bored of the sex. Fine by me.

I am an indoor neet with no social life but I am fairly attractive. I get hit on my random women in the street once or twice a year and I know most men never experience that.

Exactly. I was on the fence as to whether or not I am attractive. My ultimate realization that I wasn't desirable was when I noticed several friends of mine and a lot of other random normal looking dudes having tons of female attention in random contexts all throughout my time at university. I realized that if I was actually attractive, I would know it. It has been pretty freeing in a way. I stopped being so insecure about my appearance, shaved my head (not bald, just sick of maintaining my hair) and generally stopped being incredibly obsessive about how my clothing looks and how I carry myself, etc.

I haven't gotten any more attention because of it, but it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can worry about more important things like playing videogames and jacking off.

I hate women

>try to roll with the punches and be a good person regardless of how hard life shits on you is a personal choice
No? This is a line of logic where you thank someone for punching you in the face repeatedly.

Attached: noway.jpg (411x436, 41.58K)

My retarded cooworker never shuts the fuck up about How he is a super hardcore Destiny 2 player
Then he saw me play PoE and he's silent now.
Probly because he's too dumb to understand what the fuck was happening on the screen

Attached: 1656271752479.jpg (1350x1080, 287.49K)

Lucky, I'm short so I wouldn't even get any white gaijin buff, I wanna kms

It somehow makes me feel better, knowing I'm not the only one in a similar position

It's best to assume the comic is not set in a muslim country

Shoo, pol. I don't care about your inability to find a comfy job.

Compliments have always had a shitty effect on me. Someone compliments me on my intelligence but I feel as if I am completely average and the things I do should be the baseline but people still keep telling me I'm smart or I'm knowledgeable but I have the most basic information about history or science or whatever it's just so disheartening

video.vice.com/en_us/video/this-is-what-the-life-of-an-incel-looks-like/5b61f33ebe4077619b7bcfd2

Attached: A2013B3F-209C-460F-82C9-D414AD4D6198.jpg (1819x1214, 1.02M)

How so

The Lenght only matters to like 15 cm
After that it's all about Girth

>dont take this the wrong way, but *insert completely crushing and world up-ending comment devoid of any tact or empathy*
glad you ended that shit user god damn

As a mediocre white guy I can't even get a single match on any online dating site.

Irony there is your take is the sociopathic one. Stopping giving a shit because you've been hurt and its easier not to care than to risk being hurt again is completely understandable, but it is also a choice you are making, which was all I was saying from the beginning. If your decision is that you've got the short end of the stick so often that it's easier to stop caring, to stop opening yourself up, and always believing in the worst so you can never be surprised, again, 100% agree. It is absolutely easier. But you cannot, ever, be the person who then complains how you never seem to catch a break and how things are miserable is also the stipulation I was putting forth. You can't have it both ways, you can't close yourself off and also hope someone reaches out and gives you compliments and makes you feel better and makes the world awesome again. Giving up to stop any chance of being hurt is also stopping any chance of being happy, because that's the way life fuckin' works for 95% of us. YOU are choosing to keep out both the good and the bad when you stop giving a shit, and so YOU get to live with the melancholy of nothing being devastating and awful anymore, but also nothing being wonderful and great. If that's the life you want, great, but you're absolutely right in accusing me of saying that nobody wants to hear you crying about how nothing ever goes good for you if that's the choice you've made.

>we have nothing for you, could you still make things better for me though?
It's not a transaction. It's not a goddamn off or own switch. People don't go through life trusting others because they don't believe they can't be hurt by it. They're acknowledging the other person has the means to harm them, and then trusting them not to. Sometimes they won't. Sometimes they will. The reason to bother is because if you don't, you turn into someone who doesn't care about the world, and thus the world doesn't care about you.

I've heard that, before, too. I hate how I sound. Don't get it.

Attached: 5EFED26C-580E-4BB7-9134-0D37D3F5DB10.jpg (554x554, 51.2K)

Maybe you're actually an ugly white guy

it is, see

maybe because most men wouldn't take it as an innocent compliment and would try flirting with them

I think Incel is a mean word that will get outlawed like Retard.

Same
>the black girl in the grocery store:
>"Oooh, he lean."
I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, though. Ghetto is gross and can only be offset with attractive European genetics.

What the fuck does my post have to do with Any Forumsniggers you schizo. Take your meds.

>marrying
Once a retard, always a retard

I'm somewhat in the same boat, but I won't fuck fat women and most nonwhite girls really aren't looking to fuck someone on a dating app. Their pussy is for sale at clubs, parties, and bars.
It's that way for many women.
It's weird, I guess it's like how a teenager wouldn't think twice about buying a car from a dealer, but would double and triple check a car sold by a friend for a good price.

Women don't have the same brains we do. To them it's not about reproducing, finding love, or getting anything other than pussy tingles.
It's a game like chess or etiquette, and you can't tip and bow over texts.

Can confirm you're not mediocre. Gym, hygiene, skincare, job, car, apartment. Only hope.

I assumed you were whining about Jews or something. Tbh your post came out of left field so I didn't bother deciphering it.

I want to be dominated by a business woman so bad bros...

Attached: 1533797799539.png (699x1200, 417.88K)

>Girl my age asks me if I am married because I "seem mature"
This was 2 years ago

>kung flu
>Simon Pegg hates asians
Comedy kino

Why do 99% of men have a mommy complex?

More apt comparison would be 'Getting punched in the face once means you're vindicated in choosing never to leave your house again cause you might get punched in the face again'. New flash, user, life isn't fucking easy and bad things are going to happen to you. It's how it works for every single person on the planet, even for the .001% who are born into a gorillion billion dollars. Other people lose their houses, families, jobs and dog and don't suddenly start robbing people on the street, so the one in thousands asshole who claims 'well what was I supposed to do? Sorry chief just got dealt a bad hand thug life chose me' isn't getting a free pass. And you can claim what you want, but the guy who goes outside each day knowing he's likely to get punched in the face gets more points from me than the coward who gets hit once and so decides to run at full tilt from anyone getting closer than 6ft to them.

That's where you're wrong, retard.
The world will continue to hate you and hate you furiously long after you stop caring which youd know if you were ever actually hated by the world and not a just-world, virtue signaling faggot
Your emotional and social state is not a function of your input but of providence
The second you deny that you begin to believe you deserve anything that has ever come your way, for ill and for better, both of which are delusional

They have literally hundreds of different partners a year

Unbelievable.

Their mother is the only woman who has or ever will love them unconditionally, so they want to recreate that feeling. And some men don't even get that but see it and intrinsically want it.

FUCK FUCK FUCK
I THOUGHT HE WAS AN INSTRUCTOR OR SOMETHING
AAAAAAAAAAAA

>Want affection and hugs
>Mommy complex
Women can't love.

Attached: E8720F80-62E3-46A7-A4FD-98738492FA0D.jpg (1080x717, 153.59K)

Nice digits.
Have some tits.

Attached: 3249866594b3e62d311f.jpg (548x650, 79.27K)

This is time line shifting worthy. Holy fuck.

The world continues to hate you furiously whether you care or not, user, and you raging because you assume everyone with a more positive outlook than you simply hasn't been through the same bad-shit you have is how you keep assuring yourself that your outlook is the sensible one. Because if other people go through the same or worse shit than you, and still come out the other end willing to give people a chance, that means you're the one who's fucking themselves up, not the world. It's a tawainese basket-weaving forum on the internet, user, unfortunately there's no upvotes to fish for here. What life throws at you is out of your, my, or anyone's control. If you want to rage about the unfairness of that, fine, but don't bitch to me about how its therefore the world's fault you're a miserable person. Happiness isn't related to how many goddamn friends you have or how much money you have or whether you rent a 1-room apartment or have a mansion. It's whether you can get up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and find satisfaction in the person looking back at you. The shitshow that is life wasn't your decision. How you react to it, is.