What degenerate shit did you used to do when you were younger? I'll start

What degenerate shit did you used to do when you were younger? I'll start

I used to wait until my step sister fell asleep and touch her tits and pussy

When I lived at my moms place, she used to bring over guys during the weekends. I would listen in everytime they had sex.

Attached: 7F9F1A5F-8FD4-4F36-BFAA-93FFAA259AA7.jpg (584x778, 46.84K)

I fingered my younger sister almost everyday for a couple years. She's jerk me off and even sucked my cock once.

How did you know she was asleep?

Most degen shit I did probably was sucking my own dick. Did yoga just for that. Good times.

Called out her name and shook her lightly

Damn bro i used to straight up shit in my hand and smear it across my body like war paint while singing to myself "im a big baby wahh"

Had a sexual relationship with my younger cousin. I used to eat her out a lot then when she would spend a night i would play with her pussy when she slept

Fucked my sister in our teens and early 20s. Was the best sex I’ve ever had.

Not much, but my ex gf loved to blow me while i was on the toiler taking a shit, she loved it somehow, solid 10/10 girl too

Used to do stuff to a neighbour when I was like 14 and she was 12. Did it upto about 17 then got a proper girlfriend. After the break up sthe neighbour came round a couple more times and we did stuff but it wasn't the same.

Sounding, except I didn't know what it was and used a lego piece.

how old were you? howd it start?

self CBT. self bondage, self hanging.

howd it start?

I was 16 and she was 13.

Before that I used to molest my 6 yo sister too. We'd take baths together and I'd eat her pussy and rub the tip almost inside. Had to stop tho because I asked her to suck on my dick and she flipped out. Didn't wanna get caught.

I'd listen to my mom and older brother fucking.
They hid it well but by sixth grade I'd matured enough to figure shit out and knew when and where to catch them and hear nearly every detail.
Until the summer between 8th and 9th grade and he moved out. Didn't see him again for nearly a decade.
Not long after my mom got arrested again and my biological dad came back into the picture and i moved in with him and his family.

Meth is bad.

how old was your bro when that was happening? did he ever say anything to you about it?

"played" with my sleeping niece when i was 14

>I used to wait until my step sister fell asleep and touch her tits and pussy

Are you me OP?

Attached: 1616360259380.jpg (1840x3264, 1.24M)

I find it kind of hard to believe that they were asleep. I mean I'd probably almost immediately wake up if somebody played with my dick at night.

When I was 14 started webcam chatting with older guys. They were interested in me and I liked the attention.
I didn't find them attractive.

But school was boring, my family was all on my back about grades, girls in my grade didn't even look my way.

But online men in their 40s and 50s thought I was the shit. Loved it.

Things picked up when in my late teens and I stopped with the webcamming older guys.

Now in my 30s. Web 1.0 was a wild place.

>how old was your bro when that was happening?
he would have been 16-19 but i'm certain it was going on before that, my estimate would be 15ish or even 14ish but i was too naive to notice yet.
>did he ever say anything to you about it?
never. there were a few periods where he was super chill and wanted to take me to movies and shit but that never lasted, he mostly ignored me.

did he and your mom have a good relationship or do you think it was something she was forcing him to do?

I'm not sure if it was ever forced but maybe at the beginning? My impression was that she initiated it and he was into it.

Some people sleep deeper. Especially at younger ages. I was a deep sleeper until i was 11.

I "accidentally" touched multiple times my neighbor's pussy in the pool when we were playing