Be me

>be me
>born
>have 1 chance at life
>live in the USA
>it’s wisconsin

Attached: 5F1BAC9C-2D88-44FA-809E-DF1BE6B0538E.png (482x427, 98.91K)

Texan here, I'm so jelly. This fucking state blows ass. Literally nothing to do and everyone is ugly or retarded.

shouldn't have driven high, nigger

yurofag here
what's wrong with Wisconsin?

>be sad
>not realize there are 49 more states
>not realize there are 194 more countries
Move op.
Stop being a faggot and leave.
If you are actually upset about something and you dont fix it, it is because you are looking for sympathy from other people.
If you do that guess what...
that makes you...
a
>faggot

Red state. Horrible food. Fat old retards everywhere. All cities are run down and shit. Nothing to do. Place is cancer. I hate it here but I’m too broke to do anything about it.

he can't move, he's on probation for being black because he drive high on pills.

maybe you shouldn't have driven high, nigger. Then you could be free to move anywhere.

>ope
go badgers

We do got giannis tho he’s a cool ass nigger

>there's nothing worse than being born in a small town
>my neighbors dogs wont stop barking and I want to kill them
>my parents were always poor and I've never done anything fun or cool or been on vacation and my house is 300 years old and I'm sick al lthe time

I'm OP, I'm a whiney ass nigger that can't admit to being a fuck up/take responsibility for my own actions. TGDMG

you are a victim of systemic racism and unjust treatment because you allowed the white man to oppress you.

>be me
>move to montana
>all white ppl
>lots of guns
>barely any crime
>life is good

have you considered moving to one of the huge cities in your state? They are fucking loaded with hot women-- white girls, asians, latinas etc
There's even blacks if you like that sort of thing

Maybe the problem is that you're fucking boring.

Why is everyone in this thread think I’m a nog?

Attached: C76775F3-5560-4BC9-9206-156FB24AED02.jpg (3024x2764, 1.45M)

>huge cities

Milwaukee is not as big as everyone thinks, Madison/Kenosha are filled with cringe zoomers. This whole state is fried man, nothing worth while.

Where in Wisconsin? I moved from Chicago to Minnesota. Itjust gets better the further north you go.

To be fair, it sucks to live pretty much anywhere these days, hell it sucks to live in general these days.

Attached: 1603900548289.jpg (671x828, 71.6K)

First of all, I'm not boring. I own a Texas edition Silverado and can fuck for hours.
Second, I live in Houston and holy shit the pussy here is depressing. It's nothing but 4's and 7's. The dick on the other hand is alright.

I live like 30 minutes from Milwaukee and a little over an hour away from Chicago. Would love to live in chi, just don’t have the Guap.

why? Chicago sucks.