Twitter: we have rules, don't be a bigot

>twitter: we have rules, don't be a bigot
>jordan peterson: tweets bigoted shit
>twitter: you broke our rules, you are banned
>jordan peterson: proceeds to make 15 minute video seething about how he was unfairly "censored"

did the benzos destroy this guys brain or something?

Attached: Jordan_Peterson.png (1024x683, 628.09K)

Probably, yeah. You dont heal from benzo related brain damage, it's the modern day equivalent of a lobotomy

This faggot got addicted to pills, why would I listen to him?

What did he said to get banned? I hope it was utterly based.

Reality is great when you can just make strawmen of it all day.

Is there a more retarded board than Any Forums

It was. He killed hundreds of trannies.

these grifters live off being victims

Imagine your life being ruined in 2022 because you called a delusional transsexual attention-hasing woman a woman before she claimed to be a man, then religious zealots claim it's because you're bigoted

influencers thrive on drama, it's a pathetic way for him to crawl back to relevance

One day you'll learn that people make serious mistakes in desperate situations. Your life can turn into an actual hellscape in an instant through no fault of your own. Maybe leave mom's house and experience life.

Go back tp reddit. Jp is a fag but hea right

>rules are good when they suit us!
disingenious leftist rat

He said he'd rather die than call Ellen Page Elliott. I think this is definitely the moment the tide turns on this trans shit, what a based and redpilled thing to say.

>did the benzos destroy this guys brain or something?
No Zizek destroyed this guy's Brain.

he said ellen page got her tits lopped off LMAO

Here's an overview

>Ellen (Elliot) Page posts pic celebrating breast reduction surgery
>Peterson tweets that pride is a sin and that trans surgery is disgusting
>Twitter bans him for the tweet
>Peterson makes a dramatic YouTube video saying that he would rather die than delete the tweet to get his account back
>Today he deleted the tweet

It felt like he was clearly picking an intentional fight over the trans pronouns/deadname issue knowing that Musk was going to at least revisit the Twitter rules. Its almost a win-win for Peterson, if he wins he gets to force a societal shift, if he loses... oh well, he can't post to Twitter anymore which doesn't seem to be a major source of communications for him anyways.

dw his life was already ruined by his benzo addiction as well as his whore daughter

Just said the doctor who chopped off eliot page's tits was a criminal. It's incredibly strange professor Peterson has lowered himself to obsessing over trannies all the sudden.

>criticizing trannies bad
>criticizing capitalism good

Trannies are disgusting but Jordan is a boring middlebrow cuck and he is not based.

Attached: 1654106761151.jpg (641x581, 57.32K)

Peterson: In Canada If you misgender someone or call them their original name you can GO TO JAIL FOR A HATE CRIME!!!! That’s all I’m mad about!

>does exactly that
>faces no legal ramifications

He’s a literal retard. He’s seething so hard because he’s genuinely addicted to Twitter

Ironic that this is being used in defense of a drugged out fag who is addicted to trying to create or insert himself into social media drama as it's literally the only thing he has

you WILL participate in faggot's delusions

>literally comparing breast removal surgery to the holocaust
based or nah?

>leftists in charge of determining what “bigoted” is
That’s why hate speech laws don’t exist in 1st world countries. Leftist fags could say whatever they want is “hate” speech.

The reason he got famous in the first place was because of trannies

Don't be fooled by these pathetic theatrics. Jordan is 100% controlled opposition

Well, rather die than *be forced to* call Ellen, Elliot. I'm not particularly against trans-naming but I don't think Twitter should be making up the planet's mind on this societal issue.

His whole social media superstardom as both a hero and villain has scrambled up his head. I miss when he was making those videos about Jung and different psychology concepts back in like 2015-16. jesus that was 7 years ago

>thread full of poltards
>they're shouting about Any Forums topics
>but they're on Any Forums
what kind of signal are you trying to send
get back on your containment board

You can’t attack the message so you seethe at the messenger.

Why does he care what another adult does to their body?

he's a (((libertarian)))

What part of rules do you not understand? The company is owned by a particular set of people, if they want to turn their website into a website where you're only allowed to share images of gaping buttholes, they can, because it's their call.
Trannies are right when they say "don't like it, make your own twitter"

Only redditors complain about Any Forums

Twitter is a private company. They can take whatever stand they want on any issue. If you don’t like it then don’t use Twitter. That’s capitalism and it’s based

>getting dunked on on Twitter for months after he admits to being low test by way of seething about a Sports Illustrated cover with a fat bitch on it that was on literally no one's radar
>pretend you're taking a break from twitter while posting on it every day
>too addicted like you are to benzos
>during a marketing strategy meeting someone throws out getting banned to drive up chud ire
>works like a charm, pretend to be retarded while reading off a teleprompter and your fans eat it up
>say you'd rather die than delete the tweet
>twitter unsuspends you and deletes the tweet anyway

Ever heard of "physician, heal thyself?"

Bodily autonomy died with covid.

He never said anything of substance anyway. Just meandering and tangent after tangent.

Any Forums is nothing more than a 24-hour version of the two minutes hate where everyone shitposts and whines about muh society is changing

>Peterson makes a dramatic YouTube video saying that he would rather die than delete the tweet to get his account back
>Today he deleted the tweet
Well is he dead?

Attached: 6o5zljj2ppw81.jpg (828x965, 164.64K)

>How do you do, fellow chuds! Jordan Peterson is back in the spotlight again, and this time you wouldn't beleive the BASED things he has to say about those transexxuals!
>Definitely keep paying attention to him and his goyische... i mean "Classical Liberal", politics!

Attached: file.png (946x626, 1.15M)

eh, his arrival at a quasi-religious need for a universal meaning for human life is kinda deep even though he's just founding it on a sort of 19th century romanticism distilled through Dostoevsky and Nietzsche. But I think his points about how the soullessness of contemporary existence are driving the insanity of the world resonated with a lot of people

>his points about how the soullessness of contemporary existence are driving the insanity of the world
These aren't "his" points, he plagiarized it from Man and His Symbols and Modern Man in Search of a Soul

>tweets bigoted shit
subjective opinion.
the entire point of the video.
retarded leftists don't get to solely decide what is or isn't bigotted

>Trannies are right when they say "don't like it, make your own twitter"
And then they threw a tantrum when Elon Musk bought Twitter.

OH NO
NOT MUH LITTLE TRANNY GIRL

Attached: ELLEN.jpg (506x869, 169.28K)

At your funeral, your parents will call you their son.

>"don't like it, make your own twitter"
hold my mars rocket bruh i gotta kill some trannies

Attached: 3vq05f-2053325895.jpg (621x402, 53.08K)

>Thinking Any Forums approves of Juden Peterstein.

Attached: Ben Garrison Soros cartoon.jpg (640x400, 93.78K)

Attached: 1651949703876.jpg (897x680, 62.23K)

>what is a woman?

Private companies so huge that they control the market and the flow of information shouldn't discriminate customers based on their speech, especially not if that speech is truthful and harmless. Twitter can impact how elections go and have immense power that they're exploiting. To appeal to big business in a libertarian way is the most cucked thing you can do. Even worse if you're on the side mainly impacted by it right now.