This joke hearing has no witnesses for the defense and no rebuttal evidence, crock of shit

>this joke hearing has no witnesses for the defense and no rebuttal evidence, crock of shit.
>that's because it's not a court case!
>so what's the POINT of a lot of totally one sided argument?
>only because no Trump supporter will testify under oath!
>why should they? It's not a court case!

>all that matters is that Trump is guilty.

Attached: FWd3IBWXgAEuTyC.jpg (688x532, 86.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YW41t13gUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clearly, you've been brainwashed. They're doing God's work, if we believed in God that is.

Take two of these and call me in the morning
youtube.com/watch?v=_YW41t13gUE

bitch of paid-off deceit has it coming

Attached: HS.png (1258x745, 698.61K)

It can be cross examined by anyone who joined the committee. Trump loyalists should have joined the committee instead of crying no cross examination

Russian detected

1.) Cassidy Hutchinson said President Trump attempted to grab the steering wheel of “the beast” and wrestle control from the Secret Service on January 6th.
President Trump was not in “the beast” on January 6th.

2.) Cassidy Hutchinson said President Trump grabbed the neck area of Secret Service agent Bobby Engel.
Bobby Engel willing to testify this was a lie. J6 panel is not interested.

3.) Cassidy Hutchinson claimed to have written a handwritten note on January 6th.
Former White House lawyer Eric Herschmann wrote the note and testified to this fact under oath previously before the committee.

4.) Cassidy Hutchinson said her boss Mark Meadows called Roger Stone on January 5th to find out what would play out the next day on January 6th.
Roger Stone has never spoken to Mark Meadows outside of a conversation they held in a green room in 2019.

5.) Cassidy Hutchinson said Mark Meadows spoke with General Flynn on January 5th.
General Flynn has never had a phone conversation with Mark Meadows.

6.) Cassidy Hutchinson said General Flynn and Roger Stone participated by phone in a briefing in the war room in the Willard Hotel with Mark Meadows on January 5th.
Did not happen. Stone and Flynn have not spoken with Meadows on the phone, ever.

7.) Cassidy Hutchinson said Jeffrey Clark met with Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign at White House.
This is false. They’ve never met or communicated.

8.) Cassidy Hutchinson testified that Trump’s White House counsel Pat Cipollone was at the White House on the morning of January 6, 2021.
Pat Cipollone was NOT at the White House on January 6.

Attached: over.jpg (1921x1298, 351.01K)

Chink detected.

Whining loser Trumpfags had a chance to be on the Committee.

Why do you keep posting this cringe worthy shit over and over again Trumptard

So you admit you’re Russian?

>Russian detected
Translation: I have no answer that's worth anything.

>Why do you keep posting this cringe worthy shit over and over again Trumptard
first time cringetard. What else you got.

Easy there stovka

>Crying like a Trumper isn’t cringe worthy
k

The committee is not a trial. No one is on trial here, there is no "cross examination" in congressional hearings. You can make whatever you want and pretend its unfair of you want.

can we just have texas die of diabetes already? Is that a choice? Fuck that state

there's a fucking scat thread and you somehow managed to make an even shittier thread on this board, congrats retard

I’m sure that’s the case Boris

>Had a chance to form a bipartisan commission
>GOP refuses because they're betting on people not taking it seriously
>Dems form a select committee instead
>Release bombshell after bombshell
>Trump seethes because moderates are now utterly repulsed by him and even those sympathetic to him are openly questioning if he comes with too much baggage
>More likely than ever to be indicted
Take it up with Kevin McCarthy if you're finding yourself with Trump on the seeth-train

Russians crammed together in a small windowless room might have trouble understanding this concept user

No Trump supporter was allowed on "The Committee". Der Fuhrer wouldn't allow it because they were liable to prove this whole thing was nothing more than a scam against our republic

Attached: 1612233266482m.jpg (844x1024, 62.85K)

Literal autism

Sure, let John Gotti pick his own jurors

Fair enough, but they probably still understand it better than the average conservative American. Our civics education is abysmal and our society is practically crumbling because no one has any understanding of how it ever worked in the first place.

they tried shit for brains Nancy didnt́ pick them.

>there's a fucking scat thread and you somehow managed to make an even shittier thread on this board, congrats retard
funny that it was worth your comment then, I wonder why.
OVER THE TARGET

No they didn’t Trumpturd

McConnell nominated 6 Republicans for the committee
Pelosi rejected 2 of them, including the one who would have been the ranking Republican
That's never happened before in the history of Congress
No Speaker has ever rejected the minority party's choices for a select committee
The two Republicans on the committee weren't chosen by Republicans
They were chosen by Pelosi
This has been propaganda and nothing else from the start

No she didn’t you’re fucking lying sack of shit

The Republicans chosen are guilty of treason.

You 2 would slurp down anything democrats told you. You've sucked so much blue dick you must look like smurf.

>there is no "cross examination" in congressional hearings
There normally is
Both parties choose members for select committee
Every single time in the history of Congress
Except this time, when Pelosi didn't allow it

They’re still not planning to make any recommendation to the DOJ, are they? So the whole point of this is really a Democrat tv commercial, right? Paid for by the taxpayers? They need to wrap this shit up before November because then it’s the Democrats turn to be investigated. They weaponized this process and it’s about to get pointed back at them.

What’s happening over at the Target? Cheerleader car wash?

Not an argument.

+ELECTROCONVULSOR+ +RAPE DICK+

The ignorance is strong with this one.

OK Russian

>What’s happening over at the Target? Cheerleader car wash?
Apparently, a piss-poor attempt at deflection.

Check the public record, bitch. You can’t lie you’re way out of this.

Sorry not a Trump dicklicker
Not ignorant

Don't care. As far as I'm concerned the American right has no rights and will have no consideration at all. The 1/6 committes is a while lot more fair to you than I'll ever be. I don't care about the outcome of this anymore than you do. I already just want to kill you all and be done with it.

Check your mom’s microwave to make sure she didn’t overcook your tendies bitch

Yes, Pelosi did that
Even hyperpartisan anti-Trump NPR agrees she did
www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018924596/nancy-pelosi-rejects-2-gop-picks-for-jan-6-inquiry-committee

Holy shit, you ain't got two brain cells to rub together do you? No wonder your such a good democratic brownshit.

A Lawyer you are not. First of all, it's not a trial. Secondly, McCarthy had the chance but he chose the biggest Trump cock suckers and when Pelosi said no To Gym Jordan he took his ball, cried like a bitch and went home. What a snowflake.

>The American right has no rights and will have no consideration at all.
Heil Hitler!
Good to see you Nazis aren't pretending to be Democrats anymore

>waaah they dont care about evidence
>posts a load of shit without anything to support it

NPR always sucks Republican cock
Your side had a chance to be on the committee, you turned it down because you’re covering for trumps crimes

Good. Fuck em, they aren't even American citizens as fsr as I'm concerned? You think I give a shit about fairness? I want to fire bomb your homes like fucking Dresden. You better kiss Nacy Pelosis feet for being less extreme than that.

What are you gonna do about keyboard Ken? Going to wear your Khakis and face mask and pretend to be tough? You just mad she put traitor Trump in his place.

Damn right. All of you should die.

>NPR always sucks Republican cock
You're so stupid it hurts

Attached: ritroll.gif (497x280, 1.25M)

This is why I'm so annoyed why does anyone have a right to bash trump? Black plague wiped out 250 000 000 people from 1346 to 1353. Yet for some reason blacks, white people with black hair and brown people think they have a right to ruin this man. Black plague wiped out 250 000 000 maybe short brown people blacks and white people with black hair should look in a goddamed mirror and not be reminded black rats which caused a black plague wiping out 250 000 000 million people.

Attached: _81191143_z9180011-historical_artwork_of_a_black_rat,_rattus_rattus-spl.jpg (976x549, 120.47K)

>no witness for the defense

It's not a trial wet brain, it's an investigation. There's no prosecution or defense.

Your right, ignorance implies a lack of knowledge. Your just plain stupid. And you are a Pelosi dicksucker and you evidently swallow her cock juice on a regular basis.

I'm not Jewish. Does that save me from your genocide?

Sorry not a Trump supporter
Not stupid

right on until the last line..
>can anyone really be guilty in a kangaroo court?

As long as you keep covering for that fat fascist piece of shit, not a lot of fucks what you think about Pelosi