Does anybody know where to find real mail order bride website not scams

does anybody know where to find real mail order bride website not scams

Attached: 1656525926429.jpg (960x930, 74.96K)

Why risk getting scammed when you can easily get a woman simply by showing her your wallet?

So you don't weed anymore?

thaifriendly

its p much the same

This queen slays. Hollywood told me so.

I want a wife that loves me no money bribes and i would like a Frence woman

English isn’t that hard

every TV show ever has made an episode on why this is a bad idea. even spongebob.

French or European maybe Romanian I want a Tall woman taller then me 7.2 or taller maybe Filipino can you get mail order brides from North Korea how many can you free at once

>you can easily get a woman simply by showing her your wallet
Opening your wallet and spending money better wasted on fishing gear, a log cabin in the woods and some quality class As

why is it a bad idea if you fall in love and have childen I saw the Simpsons comic book where bart ordered a mail order wife and she was much older then him and she got sent back but i did not see the sponge bob eps what one is that?

I don't have that much money I'm on a pension I want some one who stays for love!

patrick ordered a wife and she was even more patrick-ey than patrick, they hated eachother

can you fuckin use punctuation and replies please? nobody knows who or what you're talking about

Attached: mega_cringe.jpg (533x642, 87.85K)

sorry I am on mobile don't know how to

>phoneposter

Attached: nah.jpg (453x470, 24.28K)

so what

smells like summer in here

>phoneposter

Attached: 1604580911569.jpg (1133x1197, 430.64K)

so noone will help me get a wife

Well, you could go where women are and not act like a fucking wierdo. Have you ever tried that? Or are you so fat and autistic that it's a lost cause?

hes either super underaged, or super old. explains why he types that way and why hes stupid enough to be a phonefag in current year.