Any Forums I think i dun goof'd

Any Forums I think i dun goof'd

Broke my index finger playing football three weeks ago. Was prescibed oxycodone, wasn't going to claim them because I have an addictive personality. But did anyway because they had to rebreak my finger to set it and I was hurting so fucking bad. So I got these goddamn capsules, and before I knew it I was binging on that shit until I ran out.

I'm now three days off it and having a conniption fit. Being not-on-opioids sucks major balls, I've found. Am I fucked for life? Can I just sweat this out or is there a monkey on my back? I know like three people right off the bat that I can call 24/7, they will get me anything I want.

Attached: 39179900-9250991-image-a-211_1613069340776.jpg (634x1126, 53.92K)

KYS, I don't see any other way out for you.

who the fuck prescribes opioids for a broken finger

RIGHT NOW!!! While you have this moment of clarity
Dump them all down the toilet
Call your doctor and tell him/her that you have developed an addiction and not to let you have any more pills no matter what you say in the future.
This is your best option right now. Do it fucking now.

Kike shill doctors, they gave me them for my wisdom teeth and I didn't even need them.

I had a very similar situation in HS, tore my ACL and MCL playing football, was prescribed 3 weeks of the lowest dosage Vicodin. At the end of those 3 weeks I caught a full blown withdrawal. 5 days of profuse sweating, vomiting, general nausea, mood swings, inability to regulate temperature, general fatigue.

Sweat it out bro. Stay hydrated, and try to avoid people. You may say some wack shit to them

ive broken my foot, several fingers, and my wrist. never got prescribed pain killers like that. this was like 2 decades ago.

My experience is that getting of the drugs is hard because of the withdrawal. But staying for them and not going back to them at some point is even harder

dumb ass. i am on week 8 of 10/10 due to a fucked back and full on sciatica. i literally live on the floor of my house now. no bed, barely eat, on the verge of tears everyday when i have to go to the bathroom. i have taken no pain killers, not even aspirin. some guy at work even handed me 8 oxy and i was like wtf?? if you take those pain killers than you can worsen or injury. you also have no idea how the healing process is working if you numb yourself out. quit being a retard and grow up.

tyn4j

Attached: 0000-baseline.jpg (1920x790, 159.25K)

you can swap any old bad habbit with another, start biting your toenails, you can thank me later.

respect user,this is what i would do aswell. Good luck with that back

footfag propaganda

yes it is, this is were men seperate from niggers

thats the problem is your are taking pain killers for instant gratification and not having something like an all day patch or extended release cuz you dont need to shock yourself to feel the effects if you are slapping yourself to see if you feel nothing then when you come off you are still in the shock despite it wearing off (you are riding on the potency of the drug and not the physical recoup you really need)

thanks. i am getting close to healing. can't believe how bad the pain could be for so long. i will start doing exercises to strengthen my back as soon as i have a 0 pain day. every time i try now it just makes it worse.

verification not required

Attached: 20141022_141401.jpg (5312x2988, 1.59M)

find a stoner, tell him your issue, he will share his supplies.

keep it up, youll be just fine!

unless hes black, then he'll just try to sell it to you

no i don't want that. some guy at work tried giving me his leftover oxy and i told him i didn't want it. this guy has told me that another guy at work got hooked on oxy from a cleaning lady. the dude was so bad that he nearly killed himself because he couldn't quit it. so when he is offering me oxy and he knows what happened to this other guy, i was like wtf? you want me to get hooked too? that stuff is dangerous. it's hard as hell but you have to go without it.

verification not required

Attached: cheetah.jpg (1280x720, 176.24K)

did you just compare pot to oxy?
fag.

Hi I’m Jonny Knoxville and this is career suicide.