I’m getting married in a few months. AMA. Also married oldfags welcome to give advice

I’m getting married in a few months. AMA. Also married oldfags welcome to give advice.

Attached: 8AB95851-F983-4C5C-BA0E-2E779669437D.jpg (320x220, 14.3K)

Bubba Kush and Skunk GMO

dont do it

What’s the alternative? I’m done dating.

Don't talk about the relationship.

In a fight, storm out of the house. Stay away longer each time.

Communication. Express your needs and feelings and listen/respect hers. Otherwise you won't make it.

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 126.07K)

Or lock yourself in the bathroom, or go in the garage and work on your car or hobby. Bitches can't win.

Do NOT give her any passwords. Especially the code to unlock your phone. Oh, and make sure you have access to all of her accounts, passwords, and text messages. I’d give it about 6-7 months until you realize you should be MGTOW

Don't do it. That's a sucker's game.
She can opt out at anytime and is just about guaranteed half of the shit YOU worked for and earned. She WILL cheat on you if she hasn't already. Gtfo of there asap.

Jerk off. It's free.

>this
Marriage is a scam. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

You will be a beaten down worthless shell of your former self within a couple of years.
Don't do it.

60% of all marriages end in divorce.
The other 40% end in death.

Actualy based and not bad advice.

Run the fuck away, now.

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 7.11K)

This is the only corect answer.

Been married 20 years, found out afterward just how opposite we are. We're still together, but it's not as good as it could be had we shared "love languages".

I suggest to everyone asking about marriage to read into it. It's a quick read, and a quick test to determine natural compatibility. Otherwise, the best advice I can give is that at a certain point the marriage becomes a commitment between two people regardless of what is going on. If we didn't have kids, I'd of left awhile ago. It could be worse, she could be a total bitch - so, that's a plus. She's ok, not a bitch, allows me to lead and is into traditional roles which I believe helps tremendously even though we're incompatible.

I agree.

Thanks user. I’m in a similar boat. In somethings we are very similar, and we get along very well. But somethings we’ll just never see eye to eye on. I couldn’t even tell you what my “love language” is, let alone hers. I think communication is the strongest point of our relationship.

If you got lucky and picked the right girl its amazing.

How long together?
How old are both of you?
Have you lived together?
Have both of you been in serious relationships before?

Marriage is a dying institution.
Why would you want to part of something that has no future?
Most marriages end in divorce and you will lose tons of money.
Unnecessary gamble.
Women are for fucking. That's it.
She's the only one who wins once you give her that ring. I've seen it destroy more than half the guy's I know. Dumb move.

Congratulations, OP! Is he as excited as you are?

Mine - Physical touch and Words of affirmation
Hers: Acts of service and Quality time

The shitty thing is, her quality time stops counting if it progresses into physical touch LOL

Talk to older guys, 40's-50's. See how many of them seem actually "happy". You'll find out it's a very low number. Most of those will still stay married just because they know theyll lose everything in a divorce settlement (property, money, child custody etc.)
It's a rigged game. Smarten up.

This
Compromise. Also realize she cant accomodate you in every way and vice versa. Youre responsible for your own health and happiness, not her.

/thread

Don't do it nigger.

This.

Don't do it. Stay single get a good career focus on yourself and enjoy every second of the ride.

Married guy here.
Have fun, communicate, have lots of kids. If you're not ready for kids then you're not ready to get married

>How long together?
3 years
>How old are both of you?
Me; 35, her; 30
>Have you lived together?
Yes, currently
>Have both of you been in serious relationships before?
I’ve been in several, she has never.

She will cheat on you take half you shit leave you broken. Don't do it. If you do go to lawyer get some protection from full ass fucking. If she has a high body count RUN. You can't make a whore into a house wife.

Don’t do it.

Attached: andy-dunlop-travis.gif (220x124, 16.36K)

The only married people in the thread

Definitely ready for kids. We both are.

Must be sad being a Westerner

>get a good career focus on yourself and enjoy every second of the ride.
Have and do all of that already.

Based. Wish you the best, user

This.
If you don't have a pre-nup, don't do it.
If she won't sign one, dump her because she IS planning on fucking you over.

>>How long together?
>3 years
ok, thats a good amount of time to get to know each other
>>How old are both of you?
>Me; 35, her; 30
good your not kids rushing into it, you have some life experience
>>Have you lived together?
>Yes, currently
good
>>Have both of you been in serious relationships before?
>I’ve been in several, she has never.
ugh, bit of a red flag user. shes never been in a serious relationship aby 30? whats her dating history like?

So why would you let some bitch who's done none of that work just take it all away from you?
Dumb fuck

Cheers man

don't cheat on your wife

I don’t expect too much from women. They’re women after all.

This isn't part of the current conversation, and I have to leave so I likely won't be around to read a reply but my best advice if both of you are ready to have kids is to have an unapologetic amount of children, as many or as few as you want to (but the more the merrier, up to like 8 XD) The first couple are harder than the last bit because the older ones are available to help.

Anyway, it doesn't have to cost 250k per kid as long as you're not a materialistic troglodyte. I wish nothing but happiness for you and your future. Definitely get some health insurance to cover the birth cost though and ignore the "in utero genetic testing" for downs and shit like that because it's not accurate and will only make you worried.