Just found out that my 15 year old son listens to classical music instead of rap music like all the other people his...

Just found out that my 15 year old son listens to classical music instead of rap music like all the other people his age do. What can I do as a father to stop him from listening to that faggotry and listen to rap music instead?

Attached: FA8E8935-992C-49CC-9771-AEA7E343EAE6.jpg (240x208, 18.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Isic2Z2e2xs&ab_channel=SalemRonkartz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take away his electronics until he listens to decent respectable music like rap

wholesome bump

Depends. Does your son listen to both but classical more or does he not listen to it at all and shows a dislike for rap?

a father's role isnt to tell his son what to do or what not to do, it's to educate him on how to do it safely and successfully

nO FROGPOSTER SHOULD EVER BRED
its imposable

LOL nice troll post

Attached: untitled (87).png (967x531, 220.61K)

Attached: untitled (88).png (954x477, 158.76K)

Attached: untitled (89).png (519x757, 205.56K)

find em some rap songs that remix the classical music he likes to start bridging the gap

He doesn’t like rap at all and has shown a dislike to it calling it “stupid and pointless”. Any tips to stop this faggotry?

Ok then yeah thats a problem. I would suggest taking away his devices and then play various rap songs for a week until he shows a liking towards it. That should stop his faggotry.

Thanks user. Going to do that right now.

Ground his ass. This aint the 1700s anymore.

Introduce him to his birth father.

5/10 bait

How the fuck does a 15 year old even enjoy that dogshit? Your son is a weirdo. I would do what said until he becomes a normal teenage boy like the other teens his age.

Lmao

Not bait.

listen to holst faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=Isic2Z2e2xs&ab_channel=SalemRonkartz

OP here. Just took my sons electronics away. Told him why they were being taken and he complained but I still took them regardless. Any ideas on rappers I should introduce him to so he can begin his transformation to being fucking normal?

The son is based dad is a knob head bell end faggot
who has no culture

I would first start off with old school rappers for the first 2 days such as Big Daddy Kane, LL Cool J, Slick Rick, N.W.A., and The Notorious B.I.G. Then for the next 2 days go a bit more modern with Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Ice Cube, and 50 Cent. For the final 3 days play ultra modern rappers for him such as Youngboy Never Broke Again, Lil Tecca, Lil Choppa, Lil Uzi Vert, and Travis Scott.

That should help your son towards normalcy.

Then you're a retard and I feel sorry for your kid. Please don't reproduce anymore.

this is wrong and all fake music this user should play in traffic

Definitely bait. SAGE

Another retard, nigger or wigger, same shit.

No, OP is right. The son is abnormal.

OP here. Thank you so much for the detailed advice. Question: How often should I play these songs per day?

no the boy has taste and style