What the fuck happened to Android?

What the fuck happened to Android?

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (1124x879, 289.22K)

UI devs trying to justify their salary by making changes for the sake of making changes

why it is like this

Attached: media-controls-phone-tablet.png (1739x916, 824.5K)

jeets

Hire feminists and diversity quota blacks and pajeets and this is the software that you get.

I reluctantly switched to OneUI years ago and nowadays I don't think I want anything else.

It's literally the GNOME experience

This, front end devs are a joke

>devs
You realize there are dedicated UI/UX designers right? The devs implement what they are told to implement.

Pajeets justifying their salary. Same with the clusterfuck icons on Google services.

>reject android
>embrace nokia

Attached: nokia.png (400x973, 201.46K)

This doesn't make your point any stronger whatsoever, in fact it makes the OP's way stronger. Imagine that your sole job is designing crap like this.

Android peaked at Kit Kat desu.

that's the plague of many jobs where the goal is inventing
they will eventually try too hard and look for problems where there aren't any

Everything after android 4.3 was a mistake(even 4.4, it broke a bunch of sd card related stuff), but everything after android 9 was a fucking crime, the file system is an itoddler tier joke now. And UI is shit too. In 4.3 you could have navbar and status bar as a single bar by forcing tablet UI. They took this from you.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1122x900, 60.51K)

just don't use stock

Pajeets took over Google

captcha psyrod

They made it easy to use for blacks and women.

>13% of the user base could not navigate the ui!
>I know, let's ruin it for everyone in a failed attempt to include stupid people

>It's purty, sure
Says who you onions-guzzling nigger?

I'm staying with my old vivo x50 lite it's unkillable I've drowned it in the fucking bath cum on it drop it every day on the floor it just won't die. Never buying any other phone still works as good as the day I bought it 4 years ago

Should also mention that the new swipe down menu is very laggy.

android12 is widely agreed to become seen as one of the worst versions in its history. android13 is set to change none of the major problems. already disabled updates on my chink tablet on 11.
it's over
it's possible to bring down all quick options with a two finger 'long' swipe from the top, but who the fuck wants that

Attached: 3-6-v-batteria-al-litio-2-2ah-aa-tadiran.jpg (500x600, 79.8K)

>I know, let's ruin it for everyone in a failed attempt to include stupid people
That's the modus operandi of modern software development.

Now have to do TWO taps on the quick settings to turn on wifi and junk.
This is by far the worst, I just put a wifi widget app to make it one tap again.
And i'm sure that it sometimes happens with the location or other settings, but i don't really care about those.