I want to be a cute anime loli, can someone make me one or help me become one?

I want to be a cute anime loli, can someone make me one or help me become one?

yes, I know the vr method,, lucid dreaming and so on, and I also know that with current technology, this is not possible, but if someone knows, at least how to achieve the lucid dreaming method, I would like to know,or some other different method
thanks

Attached: 74701304_p0_master1200.jpg (840x610, 271.86K)

There is a cost to living in fantasy, and it's the rest of your life. Are you sure?

yes, I am sure

bump

Know that suffering and realization of truth will be constant battles. Just as you now fight your desire to be a loli, in time you will fight your desire to be respected. The conflict in you will not disappear. If you understand and still wish for this life then there is only one answer: live it. The separation you create between your ideal you and the you currently being experienced must vanish. Stop trying to be a loli. Stop dreaming of being a loli. For the fantasy to be complete these acts would only be a hindrance (because you are already a loli).
>That's easier said then done, how?
You are what you think user. Gain awareness of this dynamic and you have two choices: erase your inner conflict, or create a fantasy for one side.

... it is not very clear to me, I understand part of what you are saying, but not how to achieve it, are you trying to say that I am what I think I am?

That's the fundamental nature of mind. Changes in thought lead to changes in perception and visa versa. Practice meditation, become aware, and then guide your awareness towards the illusion you desire. The process is made faster through intense emotional turmoil and sacrifice.

Lucid dreaming is interesting, I would like to learn it too. Maybe get yourself some childish clothing, it helps regressing.

Then of course if you believe in rebirth (I believe), there's 50% chance you'll be a cute loli. But don't do it yet.

well, I've been trying this for a while now, but still no result, it's as if I don't understand something.

>it's as if I don't understand something.
Most likely it's yourself on some level. There are many parts of you that will disagree with this illusion and you can only address them through awareness. Once you find a conflict within, you must find a way to settle it in the illusion's favor. For example, if it turns out that one of your spirits is your father and he hates the idea of you acting like a little girl, then the part of him that is in you, his spirit, will fight against your efforts. It will dissuade you from your illusions. It will do this on a subconscious level and undermine your efforts until you see and address it.

well, maybe you are right, but I can't know that yet, I don't know (or rather, I don't know how to enter my subconscious) enough to know this yet, I only know why I want to do this, and what I will gain and lose if I achieve it

I will give you one more piece of helpful information then. You interact with your subconscious all the time, both in thoughts and actions. Listening to it is at first a matter of self analysis and documentation. Then, as the gateway into that part of your mind becomes apparent, you can begin interacting with your subconscious. Many people prefer to do this in dreams, but it is not at all necessary. Twenty minutes of meditation (calming the mind with the intention of making subconscious contact), followed by questions for your self (asked to your self) should bring about knowledge of your spirits. Finally, in realizing you are your spirits, and that you can guide them to act in concert with your will, you will reach your goal. Be warned though, for most this process is intense, life long, and ultimately takes them back to where they started. A respectable mentor may help you realize your desires faster.

and how do I know that it is my subconscious that answers? or how can I identify it? because I can already do what you say, and (especially these last weeks) I have begun to know myself much better and I discovered the reason of many things, doing something similar to meditate, but I don't know if it is this or something else, maybe I lack more practice or I am doing something wrong.

The practice and the knowing go hand in hand. As one grows the other follows and they take places leading you. If you've begun thinking of your thoughts regularly then you are on the right track. You will know when your subconscious is speaking to you because you will not recognize the voice as your conscious will. Those thoughts which bubble to the surface of your awareness are your subconscious. They are seeds that you planted, and their blooming most readily comes to awareness as they seek to plant more seeds.

Do not be disheartened, because what you are trying to do is essentially reach enlightenment but never grasping it. Every step of progress you make is momentous for your life.

But if you start suffering you should stop

Fuck you idiot, let a loli suffer if they want to do this, that's all they deserve.

There is no life without suffering just as there is no meaning without ignorance. Suffering plays upon our lives to bring about the most beautiful creations just as it brought about us.

nah, I don't think I will suffer for this, nothing worse can happen to me, and the only worse that can happen to me, I am already prepared for it.

the fuck am I reading itt

Become a VTuber.

bumps