0 days since the last mass shooting in Europe. This does not happen anywhere else

0 days since the last mass shooting in Europe. This does not happen anywhere else.

Attached: anothershooting.png (1044x777, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMvrb0ZC3b-OI242nHspptw/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I blame climate change. And gender inequalities. Lol.

Ban all crazy people!

Might be able to get a cheap holiday to Copenhagen. Holiday prices always drop after a mass shooting or bombing

Another incel causes a mass killing. They're worse than the Islamist in Europe at the moment.

rumor has it that it's an American exchange student

>white faggots losing their shit
it happens in every country where there's whites

>Population of entirety of Europe: 746.4 million
>Population of entirety of The United States of America: 329.5 million
>Mass shootings per year in Europe: Less than 10
>Mass shootings per year in the USA: Over 400
Wow, what a great comparison OP. You sure did btfo all those bleeding heart libtards

ok thanks, I called the danish embassy to inform them.

Attached: 1649964791262.jpg (600x862, 88.69K)

Why are there only fragile white women in the picture?

I bet my left nut it was a sand nigger butthurt over Pedo-Prophet

>Chief police inspector Soren Thomassen told a news conference on Sunday evening that several people had died and many more were wounded. But he said it was too early to reveal the exact number.

>Thomassen added that a 22-year-old Danish national was arrested in connection with the shooting. He described him as an "ethnic Dane."

There was a mass shooting in Norway last week as well. The NRA is responsible for these European mass shootings.

Harry Styles concert not cancelled at all, wtf? Are they INSANE? They caught ONE PERSON with a gun and they allow Harry to perform?!

It a conspiracy!

Attached: 0-15.jpg (660x495, 137.71K)

>yeah there are hundreds of mass shootings in the us each year, BUT I can think of at least 3 shootings in europe this year!
>checkmate gunreformfags

Two mas shootings in Europe in one week. Europe needs common sense gun control laws.

Danish chicks are fat :/

To be fair, Big Red in the foreground knows the importance of being well hydrated.

Mass shootings are just the new Tide Pod challenge, you're just confused how some fads
> like communism
take a long time to go away even tho they're obviously terrible.

Attached: Milennials.jpg (1080x783, 150.53K)

youtube.com/channel/UCMvrb0ZC3b-OI242nHspptw/videos

Meanwhile, America has had 9 mass shootings in the past week despite having less than half the population of europe.
But yeah, keep pushing this whataboutism

Attached: 1643682684467m.jpg (1024x733, 96.59K)

Attached: 1656878102646.jpg (425x516, 37.36K)

Fuck American pseudo culture, their architecture, music and philosophy. And fuck these pathetic copycats as well.

Europe is shit at most things.

Maybe if they loosen their knife control laws they might be able to stab school shooters.

Attached: OnlyTimeWillTell.jpg (640x685, 134.66K)

Attached: tumblr_osoa9dOJ5b1rmf09oo1_500.jpg (500x338, 41.75K)

> Americans are fat

No its amazing at most things.

stop consuming American media

This would be a fascinating math lesson about risk/occurance ratios while overlapping population/demographic comparisons and then for the coup de gras they show a map of the U.S. and how many of the shootings are caused by Soros funded prosecutors

found the mad nigger

YOU WILL NEVER BE HUMAN.
YWNBH

That's why you're an idiot if you try to say situation x never happens hear. Statistically it will eventually happen given enough time and then you look dumb. Sucks people got shot though.

> School shooters are anorexic neckbeards with blog memberships

I mean that's one way of completely ignoring the issue of gun control.
Should we also compare the race/demographics of the perpetrator versus the number of people killed in the mass shootings or is that unfair?

Of course shootings in Europe don't happen outside of Europe. Are you fucking dense or something?

> Implying South Africa keeps accurate genocide reports

Attached: 1645970687239.png (1601x720, 55.76K)

nice adhom, faggot

holy shit thats him

Thanks for reminding me that I need to renew my blog memberships

How you know he was an incel? What was his motivations?

It's the cuck effect until scientists make a pill to grow wieners this will keep happening with white small dick MEN

Pretty sure every country has people lose there shit regardless of what race they are. Look at Hong Kong.

This.

We're the 3rd largest country in the world. I can promise you that India and China almost certainly have more rapes, they just go unreported or ignored by the police. Cherry picking the other stats ignores that we're a developed nation full of easily accessible fast food and money.

We dominate Nobel Prize winners. We've won the most Fields medals. We're recognized as a world leader in post-secondary education. Our sports, music, and entertainment industries in general are widely consumed throughout the world. We're easily the most innovative nation with the most influence economically. Despite the negative press on healthcare, we lead the world in developing new medical procedures and medications, as well as having the world's best surgeons.

Fucking backwards redneck eurofags aren't even smart enough to prevent a mass shooting. Goddamn degenerates.

Absolutely correct, if you want to look at the direct increase of mass murders caused by gunmen you have to ignore the increases after gun control. In the 90's the problem was gun crime, not mass murder, so the stats from the 1800's to the 1980's were used instead of the recent ostrich technique.
> Why Boomers are annoyed they aren't allowed to shoot murderers with guns

Attached: Ostrich.jpg (733x1100, 83.08K)

The tranny at the front doesn’t want the smoke, running as fast as his legs will carry him