Euro trash and third world shithole faggits: “Mass shooting is exclusively an American thing DURRRR HURRR

Euro trash and third world shithole faggits: “Mass shooting is exclusively an American thing DURRRR HURRR

Attached: 6ADFF7DA-E398-41DB-9413-8C16CE75E5BC.jpg (1125x1278, 934.93K)

Europe is such a fucking shithole.. Fucking guns.

a shopping mall isn't a school americunt, no matter what your government tells you

Attached: bad-teeth.jpg (2005x1200, 275.37K)

That’s something that happens very rarely over here. You Americans are the only country in the world with the need for bullet proof backpacks. That kinda says a lot about your country.

100 bucks on islam
op is fag

News flash eurotrash, Malls are full of young people

Sorry what's that slave? Your nanny government won't give you rights? Do you have to ask the queen to wipe your ass too? Do have a loiconse for that opinion? Sorry but the fact that you think being a slave to your government is something to brag about is cringe af. I bet you couldn't even get a visa to visit here of you even wanted to Europoor euroslave cry louder

This is cultural appropriation. Europe needs to stop this racist copying.

Samefag. Try harder europoor. You prob can't even afford a gun

This has nothing to do with the religion of peace.

Maybe mass shooting is american but i wouldnt trade it for your weird ass countries where everything is trying to kill you natural or not.

Frequent mass shooting, mouthbreather. Such things almost never happen outside of America meanwhile there they average at least one mass shooting per day.

Why are Americans so obsessed with Europe?

> be American
>get shot

I hope danish citizens can own these same guns

>american

Attached: images (3).jpg (232x217, 18.61K)

Fuck europe. Its full of no life euro gamer trash that pollute everything they touch. Germans are an angry people. everybody constantly shout and hit things over there. Its nightmareish.

Have you ever even been to the middle east? Cope and seethe euroslave you don't even have natural rights LOL wahh mommy help the mean FREE American is bragging about not living in a cage again wahh help me queen can parliament let me borrow a smidgen of rights? ;[

the races of peace

Attached: welcome to america.jpg (683x767, 87.94K)

you should like them they are like you
always trying to invade other countries
basically retarded
most of them gay

Attached: image.png (598x628, 45.44K)

lmao you can't even stop christian fundies from taking your freedoms away, you americunts don't even realise how shit your lives are and how good they could be

Attached: 0EDA4B3F-B97D-4C08-A11A-3B60BB70FB14.jpg (946x698, 103.81K)

Fags are weird dude

which rights?

Attached: freedom.gif (638x664, 865.74K)

The feds didn't ban abortion you retard you don't even know the diff between federal an state you illiterate retard. We GAINED rights that the government can't touch you fucking illiterate knuckle dragger LOL try again faggot

Samefag chugging his own cum