Why are niggers like this?

Why are niggers like this?

Attached: 3A670408-3991-4A75-8CB8-AAEA84D944C7.jpg (1125x1642, 408.3K)

This isn't her fault, it's white people's fault!

based niggerfoid

Correction white men fault. Remember to do the illogical mental workout to get to the conclusion

seems more like a white crime tbh

You can take the negro out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the negro. © Darwin

I caaannnttt breeeaattheeeeeeeeeee
-one salty nigger

if someone told me this story id assume it was a white woman without a second thought lol

Was the teen hot? If I was him I'd bang her and send this girl pictures.

Biologically predisposed to psychotic episodes and don’t take the meds to control it.

I feew good now dat I know I'm bettew then these stinky niggews. Feews good to be bettew den someone ewse fo once!

Attached: opopipip8pi.gif (500x370, 118.05K)

its a emotion driven, petty woman crime

what has his mother or nephews got to do with his cheating?

>nigger kills niggers
>retarded nigger-hating faggots whine about it

White men will pay for this!

Attached: 1633448111246.jpg (598x211, 24.53K)

why are blacks so obsessed with lighting people on fire? the heroin addict in the staircase, all of the videos of Africans putting people in tires and lighting them on fire, all of the news articles of blacks lighting white children on fire

Maybe he was cheating on her with the nephew?

They want to make the skin dark and crispy

The title is slightly ambiguous, it could be saying that her boyfriend was a downlow nigger who was fucking teenage boys on the side, and “burnt his mother and nephews” was referring to the teenage homosexual

Also, assuming they’re all niggers, she should be given a crime stoppers award

what a ridiculous wig

Didn’t white people just lynch black guys for looking at white women

Attached: 1656714891957.jpg (1200x800, 153.72K)

Why do most African countries have average IQs in the 60s?

Attached: 8FE935CC-7259-4CF0-9016-787824291840.jpg (828x1132, 439.95K)

no, lynchings were done when a person was accused of any crime and a lawless mob formed to dispatch their own "justice" even before the court would prove them guilty
there were only 4732 lynchings between 1882 to 1968, and people of all races were lynched

Back in the niggermania days, we tracked a phenomena called “ghetto lobster” in which niggers would dip their children into pots of boiling water, supposedly as a punishment or something. No sense in attempting to elicit meaning or motivation from the actions of the impulsive pavement ape.

Anyway, tons of little nigglets died due to this, I can’t imagine even local sites are still reporting on it with how the niggercoddling has ratcheted up

That's because you're a retarded self-hating liberal that refuses to recognise that blackies are overwhelmingly overrepresented in every violent crime in every single firstworld nation they infest.

>dayyyummmm le heckin wypipo be crazy y'allll!!
>meanwhile the local blacks are murdering each other and white people so much and in every horrific way imaginable it may as well be fucking Africa
Every violent crime is a 'black crime'.
'White crimes' are things like insurance fraud and embezzlement.

This case reminds me of Berlinah Wallace. Jilted UK nigress (not that there should be such a thing) that poured concentrated acid all over her white ex-boyfriend while he slept. Poor fucker ended up doing assisted suicide a year later.
If his parents hadn't raised him to be a good liberal non-racist he'd still be alive.