With cuckold pregnancy now increasingly common in America...

With cuckold pregnancy now increasingly common in America, should more modern family structures be taught in schools to help fight prejudice? Children should learn from an early age that many now have both biological fathers and social fathers who can be different!

Attached: ahHshTe3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.22K)

Can you guys stop talking about cuckolding for 5 fucking seconds. Let's talk about food or television or something. Fucking Jesus God damn Christ.

This is now a food thread.

Attached: orange-beef-fried-rice-casserole.jpg (1080x1080, 662.5K)

>television
This is a serious issue, the media does not accurately portray cuckold relationships and particularly cuckold pregnancy. Why do you rarely see ads with white couples with a black baby or asian couples with a white baby, when these situations are becoming more and more common across America?

God DAMNIT this eggs benedict looks delicious

Attached: Eggs-Benedict-11.jpg (683x1024, 28.21K)

Jews belong in ovens

Aw, are you mad that more and more white couples are choosing another race for their baby? Cope and seethe whiteboi, soon you'll be a minority in every western country...

I made mashed potatoes the other day. Was really good desu. I made gravy from chicken drippings. Most recipes for gravy call for some kind of oil or margarine but I just use water. It still turns out great.

grilled pork chop

Attached: 1382538503747.jpg (616x462, 63.78K)

An increasingly common arrangement in cuckold marriages is for the cuck to be required to cook a meal for the wife and the bull whilst they have sex! Is this the case for you?

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT CUCKINGGG!!!

MASHED POTATOES

Attached: Brown-Gravy-Recipe-f.jpg (700x700, 33.36K)

Cuckolding is one of the world's most important topics. Possibly even more vital to the future of humanity than food!

Attached: Implications_everywhere.jpg (800x450, 63.42K)

Yeah, yeah, keep memeing. But honestly I don't fucking understand the OBSESSION with cucking that has poisoned this already shit website.

As a fetish, it's not even hot either. Take it from myself, a fetish enthusiast.

It’s Jews trying to brainwash vulnerable men. Don’t buy into it

>reddit cucks are the majority

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-131021_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 442.45K)

For me it is just a huge turn on. I've been both the bull and the cuck and in both positions it feels incredible! For me cuckold pregnancy is the ultimate fetish and the most erotic situation imaginable, whether that be denying another man's bloodline the right to procreate or watching as your wife chooses to reject your genes... sadly I've not been in that position yet but the couple I bull for have started dropping hints that they could be into it!

To the contrary it is ONLY white Any Forumstards doing this shit. Cuckolding is particularly secular. Jews care way too much about the family unit.

>cuckold pregnancy now increasingly common in America
What the fuck are you talking about?

Pay no mind. OP has literal brainworms, as usual.

Many women now choose to have a provider husband but then also a lover who she conceives children with. The husband raises the bull's children as his own as part of the marriage!

>Many women
I haven't met a single woman in my entire life who adheres to this lifestyle, and I live in fucking Portland. Cuckolding has taken over your mind and colored how you view literally everything.