People you hate with a passion

People you hate with a passion
Starting with this fag

Attached: R1363_MrBeast_1feature.jpg (1800x1200, 853.63K)

Sounds like you're just mad you're a retard who can't make money lol

Attached: 1656755189746.jpg (651x513, 38.47K)

Attached: dream.png (496x470, 567.64K)

Naw, fuck YouTube parasites who actively make kids dumber.

He donates more money than you will ever own in your life.

He looks like he would fucking yell at his gf and threaten to beat the shit out of her. (Note: his 10-year-old muscles won't actually do shit)

So you just make shit up about other people that you do to your own love ones?

too many i cant even post it im bored

Actual Mr. Beast cocksuckers

I really couldn't imagine the amount of denial you live in during your daily life. You're better off just killing yourself, it doesn't get any better from here.

test

youtubers and ticktockers are masive attention seeker fakers. fuck mr beast hes not even funny

This fucking asshole

Attached: 61278F3D-13BF-402E-B9CD-98E33FB186FB.jpg (232x250, 7.21K)

I hate that fat avacado fuckhead that eats shit and screams

I really don't see how you can put mr beast in the same class as that degenerate lard ass

I've seen a bit of his videos, I would've eaten that shit up as a kid. I think it's cool to see such a huge amount of money being thrown around to do cool shit. Better than a millionaire dumping it all on houses for a safe investment. This guy is most certainly aware of his options as an investor, but it's cool that he's putting out something creative instead.

ywnbaw

imagine rabidly defending a greasy youtube slimeball kek

>I really couldn't imagine the amount of denial you live in during your daily life. You're better off just killing yourself, it doesn't get any better from here.

Attached: 3F194696-CF9D-4F96-A0C1-5E74DF44B4C0.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

they're both gimmicky faggots who make money off of literal retarded people

>I've seen a bit of his videos, I would've eaten that shit up as a kid. I think it's cool to see such a huge amount of money being thrown around to do cool shit. Better than a millionaire dumping it all on houses for a safe investment. This guy is most certainly aware of his options as an investor, but it's cool that he's putting out something creative instead.

Attached: E212506B-0858-4BEF-B35E-760F1ADDAAA0.png (1305x1838, 651.33K)

Could you imagine living a life so devoid of meaning that you download soyjaks to your iPhone for the sole purpose of replying to everyone you don't agree with?

Sounds pretty based to me

Imagine hating on mr based himself lol. He’s a harmless autist, I do hate his annoying friends tho. He just builds autist challenges and donates money to random shit. He’s way better for children then that coco melon shit or any of those vlog tubers who actually abuse their girlfriends. OP confirmed faggot.

>make money off literally retarded people

I mean that’s how anything works. No person or company has 100% of their fan base not on the spectrum. It’s usually like 40% casual consumers and the rest of the 60% that actually dumps money and views constantly into it are the ones that give them the value. I’m a huge starwars fan, but I haven’t dumped a single penny into any of the nu-wars bullshit.