This statement says a lot

This statement says a lot.

Attached: 027b13ecdb956fba88943155c469f69eff-trumppeople.w710.jpg (600x600, 46.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-republicans-meme/fact-check-trump-did-not-call-republicans-the-dumbest-group-of-voters-idUSKBN2342S5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's also not real.

it says youre a summerfag. go home

see i never really understood you anti trumpers
do you hate trump or the people who voted for him?
if both then which one do you hate more?

The voters

lotsa TRUMP BAD memes today, so what news release on Pedo Hunter Biden is comiong out tomoroww that youre covering for?

usually when you see anti-right posts its often followed by 3-5 posts of ant right posters

they ALWAYS have the same IP, and i got banned for proving it too

When is there anything good that comes out about Trump?

That picture is from 88 not 98

This, but the quote is true.

It's really not.
reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-republicans-meme/fact-check-trump-did-not-call-republicans-the-dumbest-group-of-voters-idUSKBN2342S5

Lol fake news

Rent-free, 3 years later LMAO

trips of truth.

? no election fraud anymore by now?

I bet it could be the year 2087 and these fuckers will still be posting about Donald Trump LMAO.

I never cared about any of that. I'm a nonvoting bystander. But you people simply cannot get Donald Trump off the brain man, It's sad, really.

DeSatanis is the new thing to worry about.

poor excuse is poor.

fake

i hate trump so much i wish him the most painful death imaginable, but even i will admit he didn't say that. don't post fake shit, otherwise you become as bad as every republitard that lies about stolen elections, false flags, deep state, etc.

verification not required

When does any good come out about biden? I wish politics weren't like fanboy sport faggots supporting their team just cause "its their team"

>tds
cringe

When you look at news that didn't come from a corporation's feeding tube.

this.

although it does indeed excite me to just pretend its true just to confront the right-wing retards with the same liess that you read about all the time.

Attached: 1614849273353.png (960x540, 720.2K)

he was being sarcastic you gargantuan faggot.

Truth and lie is hardly so simple when dealing with multiple competing interests and information mediums. What really makes you a shitty political puppet is taking either side at face value, or dismissing the perspective of either side out right. Information is power, but so is convincing you said information is a lie.

A: I do not believe that is a real quote.
B: I'm a life-long Democrat... so voting for Donald Trump twice should be fine, right?

you are mad at a man you never met yet you think you are justified in hating him. i doubt you could do a better job even with all the money in the world.

Attached: 1654403905325.jpg (750x728, 55.9K)

Attached: Uranium.jpg (1200x630, 106.59K)

No, he was being rhetorical and I responded in kind. Please come back when you have something useful to say.

>i hate trump so much I wish him the most painful death imaginable
my question is why. Compare to literally thousands of others in the U.S alone and around the globe he's fucking nothing. What did he actually do.

fuck yeah straight sex!!!