This Faggot is the most pointless character to exist in a series, he is basically a virtue signal

This Faggot is the most pointless character to exist in a series, he is basically a virtue signal

Attached: 629699353050690018311c4b.png (700x525, 384.49K)

No way. This nigger is the unbearable one, not because he is black, but because he is a horrible plain actor.

Attached: 0734364.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (1280x640, 59.93K)

Well quit watching Gayer Things.

At least that nigger had more than 5 minutes screen time, god damn

Nah I like it for some reason, probably Millie Bobby Brown

Too old already

+7:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+

i hate the nig more because they keep portraying him as constantly betraying his friends - whether theyre the original gang as he did for seasons 1-3, and for the year following 3, or the basketball guys, getting one of them killed in the process. he was a constant anti-help to everyone.

5 minutes when you can't even see his face in the dark scenes...

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-07-02-14h55m58s596.png (1280x720, 752.38K)

Imagine getting through the first episode of season 3.

Poor guy had puberty hit him like a brick. He was cute as a tween. I suspect he'll be hot again in a few years.

It’s that haircut. It’s just completely dorky and ruins his otherwise good looks (he’s more handsome than 2 of those other kids, let’s be bluntly honest here). That haircut just ruins him and then the writers don’t really know what to do with him. Best that could’ve happened to him is dying in season 3 and giving based milf Joyce an actual reason to leave town and raise Millie herself

Yet he made more money then you will ever make 20 lifetimes

The lesbian story was a trainwreck.

>Poor guy had puberty hit him like a brick
the entire cast looks like shit. i think they got the famous while being a kid syndrome, stunts them up all retarded like harry potter, home alone, and hundreds of other casted kids

he loves mike okay

>the entire cast looks like shit
That’s literally what puberty does to you. No one looks more like shit than Charlie though (fuck me….)

She's ok

Attached: Sadie-Sink.jpg (1200x740, 111.44K)

Imagine not distinguishing between the character and the actor lol.....

Oh yes

Attached: B056360F-13ED-4645-B5EF-321E0F61A6DB.gif (480x270, 781.26K)

+9:00 WRIGGLER+

Yeah what a crybaby faggot... It's fucking cringe to watch him wanna suck his friend off. Fuckin queers dude

I don't care honestly, he's pissing away the story

Anything after season 1 was pointless. Also gay thread

>virtue signal
Don't you faggots ever get tired of saying this total BULLSHIT??

She's 20 faggot

thats why he tore into L like he did, hes never been mean at all before, then he just shits on her

I'm going with Maya hawke

Attached: Maya-Hawke-possible-nude-leaked-TheFappeningBlog.com-2.jpg (1920x1121, 123.69K)

He was great in first two seasons (despite 2nd season was crap). The scene where he cried was really good. You can't deny he's a good actor. In latter season he's just became to old to fit the role. Just like the other kids.

fresh from Subway surf

Nah, you just say it because you hate blacks, but he wasn't even close to what you say. His acting was ok.

She hit the wall already lmao

It's not because he is black. I liked the black nerd girl for example. He is just boring AF.

that haircut makes me want to beat the piss out of him

The turns me on too

Attached: maya-hawke-hot-bikini-photos-at-beach-in-the-hamptons-21.jpg (1600x2400, 229.55K)

Attached: maya-hawke-hot-bikini-photos-at-beach-in-the-hamptons-22.jpg (1600x2400, 227.24K)

Yeah, most guys go through a real awkward looking phase in their mid teens. Not many look hot in that phase.

Attached: Maya-Hawke-Topless-Boobs-1-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg (2076x1152, 449.63K)

I can’t believe you fuckers are still watching this show. Anyone that got that gif of the bald bitch doing blow? It’s a classic.

this series is still going? wtf?

Wtf is this jawline. Dude looks 20 how the hell they want me to believe they still middle school kids? Fucking jew producers milking it too much.
First season was superior, great beyond any rates.
Second one was bearable.
Third was a one crappy joke.
I never watched latter seasons.

Um, spoiler alert?

The demogorgon comes from Eleven's period

She hit the wall at 13