What causes smegma? I literally just cleaned my dick a couple a few hours ago and now look at it. Smells good though

What causes smegma? I literally just cleaned my dick a couple a few hours ago and now look at it. Smells good though

Attached: PXL_20220703_174228592.jpg (3024x4032, 1.42M)

Let me lick it

I wanna blow you user

its dead skin mized with cocksweat and pre. you need someone to suck you off

clean your fucking dick idiot

Attached: BELT.SANDER.COSMETICS.......jpg (1280x960, 77.72K)

>smegma builds up fast
>smells good
Yeast infection. Does your gf have it too?

smegma is actually the opposite of yeast, it's produced by bacteria that live on your dick

Cut dick = no smegma.

Attached: 20200120_121301-min.jpg (1952x4032, 918.84K)

imagine being proud that your parents fell for a jewish scam when you could just wash yourself every day like a civilized human being

love the smell of it. It's very kinky

Idk but I noticed thst sometimes it builds up less than other times not sure what causes it tho

maybe sex, like when you have sex frequently it builds up slower than when you just beat your meat

>mutilated

Whatever, cheese dick.

>be fetus
>ready to be born
>parents charged for labor
>parents fall for Jew tactics
>"let's remove a large part of the organ because uh... no no, forget what the WHO says, look, questioning things is antisemitic, trust me I'm a doctor. Also, we do this procedure for free!"
>parents allow it
>birth costs 35k
>baby mutilated and robbed of sensitivity in the cock for life
>Jews sell foreskin for 70k
>mfw cut cucks get robbed 70k for tissue then charged for labor
>mfw World Health Organization found no benefit to circumcision
>mfw evidence of physiological trauma remains in the brain for life due to circumcision
>idiots still think it's "cool"

Next you're going to tell me that dilating looks great as well. Stupid faggot.

After I jerk off I just go in the shower and wash my dick off real fast. Takes like 5 mins

Cope harder. I got cut as an adult and except small decrease in sensitivity, everything still feels the same and I don't have to worry about dick cheese or bad smells down there anymore.

>small decrease in sensitivity,
>decrease in sensitivity
>decrease
>in sensitivity
it'll only get worse from here.

Literally takes 5 seconds to wash an uncut dick in the shower. Enjoy your scar tissue

Use either less soap or milder soap. Smegma are dead skin cells if you you to strong soap you dry out your dick skin which in turn cause more dead skin cells

Stop masturbating so much. If you do at least piss right after you’re done. When you clean thoroughly rub underneath and at the bottom of the head with your thumb, do it underneath a high pressure shower head for extra hygiene

Yeah yeah whatever you say. That's just anti-circ propaganda that all cut men have zero feeling down there. When I was uncut my dick always had that weird smell. It was clean few hours after shower but the smell always came back after awhile. Now that I'm cut my dick starts to smell only if I don't shower in 3 or more days. Enjoy your smelly pp user

>another cope paragraph

imagine being so conscious about your mutilated cock that nobody wants to look at that you have to hijack a thread to make it all about yourself

Attached: 1656872500565.jpg (600x580, 99.79K)