It took over 60 shots to stop him. Musta been juiced up on crack. Thank God for our brave police officers

It took over 60 shots to stop him. Musta been juiced up on crack. Thank God for our brave police officers

Attached: Collage-Maker-01-Jul-2022-02.35-PM.jpg (1250x850, 929.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_3FNMTsD8
nypost.com/2022/07/02/lance-storz-allegedly-killed-three-cops-in-kentucky-shootout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pics or video or gtfo

Attached: Matrix.png (1024x776, 409.92K)

theres no way they fired 60 rounds at one unarmed guy. hed be hamburger meat and they cant claim self defense

Live conference now. Jayland Walker, Ohio. Shot at over 90 times, over 60 wounds. He was unarmed.

Attached: Dindunuffin.jpg (1880x1045, 483.29K)

he looks dangerous. bless the brave officers

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_3FNMTsD8
He wasn't unarmed. He shot at cops while he was driving.
Are you watching the same conference...?

His gun was found in his car. Yes I'm watching the same coverage. That means, he was unarmed when he was executed. Also, stop being a faggot

They win my respect again after refusing to enter a school building with one guy and a gun

Wrong again dumbass. It took at most 3 shots to stop a nigger. The rest were because shooting niggers is fun

oh no not armed!

nypost.com/2022/07/02/lance-storz-allegedly-killed-three-cops-in-kentucky-shootout/

lol you guys are clowns living in a clown world.
>cops jus pwotekteen demselff. so scawy out dere :(

i wouldnt be mad if the rule was you draw a gun on a cop and you get dropped, but there are very very obvious biases.

...and the Russian agitprop machine springs into full action once again...

Who's that Pokemon?

Attached: Schnoz.jpg (819x1024, 63.35K)

Kek

MUGUNS
MUH RIGHT TO CARRY
2A IS ONLY A
>black man, perforated, found to be with pistol
...What's a 2nd Amendment right?

Niggers are seven times as likely to commit homicide compared to whites

>stop being a faggot
>cops jus pwotekteen demselff. so scawy out dere :(
Does this kind of high school name calling work well for you guys? There's a genuine argument to be made here and it's never your response. He shot at a cop and then left the gun in the car when he fled. Did the cops have xray vision like Current Year Capeshit? No? He shot at them once, of course they had probable cause to believe he would shoot again. Should they have shot him a hundred times? No, but how many of these arguments revolve around "should"? You people don't give a fuck when a white guy is shot by a coon. But hey, raycis detected, opinion discarded because you were behaving in good faith, right?

Attached: desegregation in america.png (914x766, 550.56K)

There’s no right to not be shot when shooting at cops

They shot him to fucking hell lmaoooo

They should shoot him as many times as they want. Killing criminals is what I want cops around to do

Don't believe your lying eyes!

Bruh, the guns should fire miniature social workers to give him those high school capstone courses we whites get where they tell us not to fire 1911s at officers who pulled us over for broken taillights. Racist.