What's that one thing you wish you had done or not done?

What's that one thing you wish you had done or not done?
That one thing that eats at your insides slowly every day?
What was that one moment that one decision that one choice that changed your life forever?

Mine was getting married .
There's other things , but this one fucked me up good.

Attached: 0x0.jpg (960x540, 89.9K)

HAHAHAH NIGGAH 1 FUCKIN HAHAHAHA thanks for the laugh bro. I got a fucking list as long as the list of guys who have fucked sasha grey. fucking 1.

>Mine was getting married .
HAHAHAHH just when i thought it couldn't get funnier.... you got married. fucking loser.

Name one thing you flaming faggot.

Dated and married the prettiest girl in the world to me. She was totally into me going as far as touching me and trying to hold my hand but I was way yo autistic to read the signs. We played in a symphony together

One time I goosed a cutie as she was getting off my lap. She giggled. I've hated myself for years over it.

You sick bastard
Doesn't sound like there's anything to regret there.

Good lord, that's a long freaking list for me. I can't even drink away one of my regrets.

Oh how i wish i had a crumpet

There's always that one, the big one.
The number one.

Fancy a wee bit o crumpet eh user??

Yea
I’m gonna be the cringe one that makes this deep

When I was 12, my grandmother, whom I was very close with was in hospital for a long time
I visited her a lot but I knew she was getting out soon so I kinda stopped, I didn’t really feel like it, being a 12 year old and just wanting to play vidya games with my friends

She passed away a few weeks before Christmas that year

It only really occurred to me how stupid I was being until a few months after her death.

That’s my biggest regret. I miss her a lot.

Not really bad but I would say posting in Any Forums, I believe that one day for some reason all logs will be published or something like that and everyone will be able to look what we have posted on this place, it probably won't happen but I'm kind of paranoid about it

I regret not continuing my education after high school.

Breaking up with a girl I loved. I know she was wrong for me, she had some bad traits that showed up after were apart that I was always suspicious of. But damn, she was a good motivation for me. After we separated, I just lost all interest. Haven't found someone who motivated me like that since.

I didn't is the issue

Not too bad, considering your age it's ok.
Im sure she would have understood.

Shit,,,if that ever happened I'd die of embarrassment and shame.
My ghost would be embarrassed and ashamed.

Over the years, I’ve come to realise there really was nothing wrong with it. My sister and mother went to see her all the time with my Grandad (whom is the man I look up to most in my life). I just wish I had gone to see her more

Oh..i see.

At the end of a date once i went in 50% for the kiss and she was not into it, and instead of just stopping i went 105% and kissed her anyway. Afterwards i felt like an animal.

I've done worse things to worse people, but i could justify them all. This is pure regret because i did it for no good reason, and she was a great person that didnt deserve to be treated like meat.