Now that the dust has settled, can someone explain to me why certain people started eating horse paste?

Now that the dust has settled, can someone explain to me why certain people started eating horse paste?

Attached: Ivermectin.jpg (1460x980, 155.49K)

Because it's consumable and used for humans in certain doses and SONE as in VERY FEW people did that meme instead of getting the meme vax

It has a largely unknown mechanism of action, is well tolerated, and inhibits viral replication in vitro. Some study came out saying it could reduce mortality in people with severe COVID, lots of reviews of the data seem to disagree.

Attached: what the FUCK is oatmeal.jpg (571x396, 51.37K)

You're a sad, hopeless queer

You're reaching so far you know what the surface of Pluto feels like

You do know that Ivermectin is used in hospitals, right? Like, human hospitals? It's a real drug used to treat virals

sirs dhe horse paste is good for you

Itt: domestic terrorists

the internet has made brainwashing so fucking simple and easy, guiding peoples' behavior takes almost no effort now

Because they became convinced that covid was real.

It's also FDA approved for use in humans at certain doses. It's widely available and fairly cheap.

Using it to treat covid was an Off Label use. It was a lot cheaper than the Pfizer jabs (Which were only approved as an "Emergency" use) and is a generic drug going up against a new patented drug with lots of pending sales to one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies.

In the 1970s the us started phasing out leaded gasoline around 3 generations of americans were poisoned and grew up with lower iQs among other mental issues as a result. What you though all of these trannies and mentally ill people were normal.
>leaded gasoline baby

(((Reviews)))

Good little CNN / Colbert sheep cuck. Repeat what they say and that makes it true.

Hospitals use lots of drugs, i am not just going to start taking all of them for a virus.
No doctor has ever prescribed JUST ivermectin for covid. It has always been part of a "hail mary cocktail" for fat fucks that are pretty much already dead. The cocktail rarely worked, and in cases where it did it can't be proven it was ivermectin that did anything.

I was prescribed Ivermectin a long time ago for rosacea. Humans can definitely take it.

Because republicans are mentally challenged

I mighty fine question there, user.

So basically what happened is that people are scientifically illiterate. Even those that are "learned" or "intelligent" are still scientifically illiterate and don't realize that if it ain't physics? You're probably dealing with an uncomfortable amount of fluff in whatever you're reading.

Nevertheless, this isn't about physics. This is about medicine and scientific illiteracy and the fact is that, unfortunately, the sweeping vast majority of people hadn't even heard of what ivermectin was until the mainstream media decided to label it horse paste through lie of omission. I mean, yeah, ivermectin can is used for horses, but it was primarily used for humans. To put in layman's terms for the, again, woefully scientifically illiterate, just because we have antibiotics for cows doesn't mean antibiotics are *just* for cows, if that makes sense.

The major reason why the mainstream media was keen on pushing the idea that ivermectin was simply a drug for horses was because they, for whatever reasons--likely money being changed through multiple hands--wanted people to get the covid-19 vaccines to the exclusion of all else. This was coupled by the twin-pronged approach by threatening doctors who would've otherwise been willing to prescribe human ivermectin.

Well with the propaganda campaign and an artificial shortage in supply against human ivermectin? Some people decided to try their own pharmacology exercises by using the horse ivermectin and trying to make it human safe through various means/dosages.

The bottom line is that if you actually got the covid-19 vaccines? I'd be watching your heart health like a hawk for the rest of my god damned life. Heart doesn't heal as much as it just simply scars over.

Best of luck, champs.

Sounds like cope but okay

Yep. What are you gonna do about it? I wish the pipe bombs in the capitol were real.

We already got you guys to ban abortion like fucking tards.
now in 18 years when all of the unaborted brown babies can vote, your party simply won't exist.
Either that or crime will rise so high you will all be murdered or be forced to be refugees somewhere else.

to piss libs off

Because Americans are OBSESSED with self-medication.

The only legitimate answer in this thread.

Cheaper than a free vaccine?

Becuase they where too stupid to do their own research, instead they believed the lies of other idiots.

+3:00 WRIGGLER+ +3:00 WRIGGLER+ +3:00 WRIGGLER++UPPER DICK ZAPPER+ +ELECTROCONVULSOR+ +RAPE DICK+ +ELECTROCONVULSOR+ +RAPE DICK+

They never did, the Ivermectin that they ingested was for people

So true. Bible tards are their own worst enemy.

>thread shutdown code initiated. 4 minutes to 404