If gas is so expensive why not just take the bus? are car cucks literally retarded?

if gas is so expensive why not just take the bus? are car cucks literally retarded?

Attached: z8pqx8c2wv261.jpg (485x636, 33.61K)

Only poor eurocucks and niggers use the bus.

nigger

I had my first experience taking the LRT in my city a couple weeks ago. It was quite pleasant, but it was certainly not at peak hours.

And I have considered taking the bus with the rising cost of gas, but I work out of town so it isn't really viable for anything other than doing shopping/etc.

There are no bus routes here you bus cuck

Because it takes hours longer to take a bus than it does to get in the car at your house and drive to where you want to go, especially if you have to go grocery shopping and also have to deal with handling multiple bags and boxes of things. If you're a teenager or college student it can work, but once you become a working adult it is no longer a practical option.

Also niggers.

I shouldn’t have to alter my lifestyle because some billionaires don’t have enough money yet. That’s what my answer would be.

>I shouldn’t have to alter my lifestyle because some billionaires don’t have enough money yet. That’s what my answer would be.

Amen brother

Attached: amen.png (400x300, 144.1K)

My job requires 60lbs of tools.
Also my motorcycle gets 37mpg

this. I worked for a living and earned my right to not have to rely on poor "people" transportation.

Kek, “we” out number you;)

and yet you do nothing about it

Guilty as charged. Not sure where to start..

good luck finding bus in american suburbs

Attached: american moment.webm (640x360, 1.7M)

>gas
into the chamber with you

Yeah fur sure bro, let's get on the homeless mobile and soak our shoes in the vomit and excrement of cracked out street niggers, all while taking ten times as long to get where we're trying to go and getting robbed at gunpoint somewhere along the way. All to save money. Sounds great.

Attached: Fast-Times-At-Ridgemont-High-web.jpg (968x1140, 406.72K)

>just take way longer to get where you want to go, and be way more vulnerable to crime and filth

>sex wax
Totally awesome!

Cringe

Cringe seems to be my style

I yank a trailer with my KLR 650 for camping. All told, trailer + gear is around 100 lbs and the bike pulls it like it's not even back there.

I only see black people on the bus to be honest and meth heads

These little shits here literally think that driving is right and that Biden is taking it away from them.
Point and laugh at them.

The sad truth about living in North America is that we have a LOT of space and as such, things were built far apart. It doesn't help that the car companies fucked the entire notion of public transport for their own gain back in the 1920's-30's. Driving isn't so much a right as a necessity.

No it isn't. We could have bullet trains and high tech buses between cities.
Republicans consistently block transportation bills that call for this.

Ah yes i would love to trade my heated 5 point adjustable leather seats, bose surround sound, full climate control for a bus full of insane homeless people and piss on the floor. Hm would i like to smoke in my car on my way to work? No i think id rather get accosted by a man caked in his own shit, that sounds better.

I always pick a v8 because I'm not a poorfag and I'm never going to be. I have white privilege and all. One of my cars gets 13mpg and a truck with 14, and my new car gets around 25 so I'm thinking of selling it

RePuBlIcAnS don't giv me enuf stuf orange man bad badda Dan da wurst

You know spending trillions across the country to service almost exclusively people that don't pay taxes does make a lot of sense!

Once there's a flat tax I will start supporting this shit but as long as I'm paying 90x more than some fucking liberal let them eat the shit they like to stew in