Be me

>be me
>start talking to this cute girl
>start dating
>"hey user, why dont you use my pronouns"
>i've been dating a they/them this whole time
>but shes so good looking and out of my league no doubt

wtf

Attached: 0cmp251l6ye71.png (640x1025, 755.48K)

is pic related? if so who fucking cares about pronouns fuck that ass

Post the nudes

So basically you're dating a mentally-ill dude. I'd block him on every platform

nah its a woman, but shes claiming shes "nonbinary". need her to come to her senses and realise gender is something you are born with not a feeling you get

>>"hey user, why dont you use my pronouns"
Because you're not actually trans if you aren't transitioning, they/them are silly pronouns to expect people to use constantly.

Tell "them" your gender identity prefers women with she/her pronouns and that you're incompatible

This should mean she'd be up to fuck a chick with you, take advantage of her mental ilness

is it her in the pic ?

feeling like saying this honestly. breaks my heart in a way cuz shes really fucking good looking and very feminine in pretty much every aspect i can think of but is adamantly saying that she doesnt feel feminine

Dude roll with it, shes a 10

no stole it off reddit so coomers like you would actually read my post

Nice b8 m8.

A mentally ill person that has 'they/them' pronouns would never accept you not using them from the very first moment you met them. It'd be the first thing they'd barf at you during your very first initial contact.

Go fish for 'transphobes' somewhere else faggot.

Who gives a fuck? If this makes you seethe you're the faggot in the relationship.

holy shit, she is unbelievable. whats her IG?

read the thread mongoloid

When someone makes a point to tell you their pronouns you can rest assured they're a tranny

my gf is nonbinary too, my solution is respecting them

How do you respect them wanting special pronouns while changing nothing about their person?
She just wants to be a hot chick that can't be faulted for being "cis".

So long as she's not a girl with something extra, this.

These days, with the neoliberal shilling of gender ideologies, you can't be certain. I watched some of the livestream of the Windows 11 launch and they all announced their pronouns.

Respect is something that has to be earned.
How exactly has this mentally ill person earned your respect? By claiming to be something she isn't?..

For a community of people that claim there's no difference between men and women, you all sure love assigning names to every single fucking point on the supposed 'spectrum' between those two points and assigning a lot of value and worth to those designations (despite claiming there's no difference between the two endpoints)

Ya'll are retards. End of story.

Tell her if she's identifying as a boy you'll fuck her up the ass like a boy

That's just microsoft making them do it, their careers are at risk if they don't play ball

Exactly. So you can't be sure of anything.

It's just the fad of the day.
Like how people used to think saying bonjour and stuff was 'hip' and 'happening' and 'sophisticated'.

They'll grow out of it.. unlike actual trannies. Those won't grow much at all after they've kill themselves.

Your gf is retarded op. Better fuck her and leave before it get's worse.

funny thing is she gets posted pretty regularly on coomer threads

Tell her ezra miller went by they them pronouns when he molested you as a child so it's triggering when she expects you to use them