When did you realize women arent attracted to engineers?

when did you realize women arent attracted to engineers?

Attached: 1656857472814.jpg (996x669, 40.41K)

i am a scientist. literally haven't touched a woman in 20 years. so this seems accurate to me.

verification not required

Attached: silver-surfer.jpg (600x605, 269.43K)

Just now. Thanks for the info.

Engineers don't date regular peasant women

I realized mid way through my first semester of my college engineering courses that Its not the job title they don't like its that engineers tend to lack social skills. Those engineers that do have good social skills get a decent amount of chicks

who care what women like? You change your job to attract vapid women? KYS simp

saged

If your in one of the high end fields you have no business fucking with hoes. You can afford the highest quality of women and shouldn't settle for anything else.

>Graduate as engineer
>Market practice to hire us as "consultants" to avoid engineering wage rates
Kek maybe that's why I'm married

Consultant sounds like such a boring job title though. You're just consulting people, how prestigious!

>Its not the job title they don't like its that engineers tend to lack social skills
This. But there's also a difference between different job titles, I mean, there seems to be a lot more people with low social skills among software engineers vs. other engineers. And it's not neccessarily a bad thing, but for these guys it can be hard to get a gf

No, you do the heavy calculations for half price and then some other asshole puts his name on it.

I doubt that. The engineer who made the calculations needs to be able to explain them, which is something a cuck pretending to be a chad cannot do.

One guy doesn't do the whole project though. You have multiple people working under a contracted engineer who basically checks everyone's work and then signs off on it.

The project manager is a much more highly qualified and experience engineer. He has at least a generalized understanding of all of the smaller parts of the project. He's a true chad, not a cucky consultant.

This, I didnt date any roasties from my college and now I have a beautiful wife who is more sophisticated than any women I ever met before.

You're just married to a roastie that grew up.

Are you stupid from birth or did you practice?
What I originally said in was people graduate in engineering, but are hired as consultants on the paperwork to avoid the engineering wagea which are higher. You're called a consultant but do an engineer's job

so you're a betabuxs for a former roastie?

Am in military, haven't touched a girl since high school. Sometimes I hate my life.

Why would i need to realize this? It's immediately obvious.

What country?
Military personal don't get time off to chase slags at the pub?