I just took some melatonin, 5 mg to be specific, what should i expect? never taken this stuff before

i just took some melatonin, 5 mg to be specific, what should i expect? never taken this stuff before.

Attached: NM2742L600MELATONINfront_480x.jpg (480x480, 31.45K)

You should expect to get sleepy dipshit

take 2 hours before bed for best result. dont take it everyday or you'll be immune. it helps sleep, it doesn't knock you out or make you that drowsy.

not how it works retard. sleep aid not sleeping pill.

it says 3 mg on the bottle why would you take 5 you fucking dumbass, shit can give you heart attack if you took too much

nothing lol melatonin is just a vitamin that helps make you sleepy when there is low light. turn the lights off and go to sleep

they make bottles for 5 mg and it will not give you a heart attack retard.

really fucked up dreams, not nightmares, just really fucking whacked.

Come back when you're 18

>what should i expect?
Well it's a sleep hormone, so you should expect getting sleepy.

Good job you just bought $15 of placebo

Source: "I thought it bruh"

This. Expect to be $14.99 poorer.

This actually. It does it’s job to make you sleepy but I get really vivid, bizarre dreams when I take it. Kinda fun though.

I take the melatonin gummies every now and then if I gotta go to bed early. I sleep fine but the pounding headache in the morning sucks ass. It’s similar to a hangover

Yooooo OP, bro, user, this is some wild shit man! You gonna be trippin so fuckin hard soon!

shut the fuck up liberal. ive taken melatonin i know how it works you fucking faggot.

>what should i expect?
Nothing. It's placebo.

Your pecker will fall off in 2 weeks

it's really not a placebo you fucking clown

Tell that to my multi-year prescription of it years back