Ever expose a girl and regret it?

Ever expose a girl and regret it?

I wonder how many guys have seen her holes.

Attached: 1589276971782.jpg (4000x3000, 1.91M)

>Her

Holes are real.

Bump.

No

Attached: Untitled2_20220703110609.png (898x624, 552.45K)

More Asians

Name? She looks familiar

Guess initials and will confirm.

MK

I recently exposed a girl who was cheating on her 'bf' with me. She originally tried to play it off to me that she was in an open relationship. I'm not new to femoid games however, so she quickly admitted to the fact she was cheating on him. Decided to send him all the nudes she sent me + screenshots of dirty talk. Do I regret it? Naaaah not really, the girl is a covert narcissist and deserved it. Her retard ex tried to white knight for her until the very end. As a society the lies we tell ourselves about women/people are amazingly delusional.

not fully expose but i posted my gf for years when we were together (she knew and liked it), we broke up a few years ago but i still post every now and then, showing more and more of her face. one time an user actually said he knew her, got the initials and country right but never followed up.

one of ym exes pics had 25 million results on google image search ar one time, and i rememeber downloading a random mega of ass pics some guy had saved over the years, and there was a few of her in there... that was hot...knowing she was on random hard drives all over the world

Exposed my gf and a guy recognized her. Probably one of the many dudes she's fucked.
I deeply regret it

ive expose my wife through the years and now regretting it big time

why do you regret it? has she ever found out? how much of her have you exposed?

exposed nudes and videos, us fucking including her face. she's never found out. the guy who recognized her was a bro apparently and i'd let him fuck her for it.

regret it cuz she got reconized and people can be sleeze bags

leaked friends gf nudes
was careless and left her face in the pics
she got recognized by someone

he was making threats, asked that i post more of he would squeal.

filthy situation. regret indeed

what happened? did you deliver? did he tell?

I'm in the same boat as you brother. Exposed my wife hard and now her facials/blowjobs are on SO many sites. It truly turns me on knowing what a web slut she is tho

oh yeah you can never ppost face on here
glad he was a bro...i wouldnt mind someone recognizing my ex or any girls i post, but i just want them to recognize and chat...dont be dick and message her etc
did anything happen?

guy tried black mailing me but he gave up. about have her pics r down

*half

did you take them down or due to time?

right?! ive done a few google image searches and alot comes up. one pic is that popular that its the first image when you type a simple phrase in. it got that popular that people dont believe its mine anymore. which is kinda good i guess

ever done the pimeyes test? back when you could have free searches i tried it and forgot hopw many face pics ive posted, and it come sup with a normal fb pic...gotta hope no one does that lol

what black mail? what did he ask for?
i dont see the point in giving in to blackmail, then they just have shit on yoy, it will never stop

mostly it was time