Anyone else attending DEF CON 30 right now?

Anyone else attending DEF CON 30 right now?

Having fun but somehow still feel pretty lonely. Goons have their own obvious cliques and I'm not finding any groups or villages that are super inviting,. Villages are fun but how do I get past the meat grinder and into "one of us"? I feel so out of place, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Attached: d3fc0n.png (1280x960, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhaIKxOpjxo
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7hCyw9Q0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you the guy with the fedora hat and the sonic tshirt?

programming cons are full of trannies. post a picture of em op

>mandated masks
>everyone wears cloth masks known to be virtually ineffective

Security theatre at a security con, lovely.

I know that feel OP. You are there representing us. Congratulations, you are officially based.

Attached: 21t840.jpg (709x538, 71.24K)

Isn't this the soiy version of Blackhat from last week?

How is it based to pay to watch some lame pretentious talks and feel like an out of place autistic loner?

They probably have more con friends than I do unironically
I've seen many trannies, it's a little weird tbqh but I don't have any pictures
Even better, I have a COVID exposure notification from black hat the day before. Security theatre at its finest. Same organizer but when corps are sponsoring the event, no masks.. ok

Attached: dcpool.png (1280x960, 1.85M)

>masks
>unrelated woke garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=DhaIKxOpjxo
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7hCyw9Q0Q
defcon is dead

Based

Attached: -1735344433-2093309782.jpg (800x800, 400.57K)

Because you are a real one. We support you from the other side. That's all you need. Try to get good intel on the show and share with us the details. We will greatly appreciate it.

cringe

based. I was in the misinformation village for a little bit and it was pretty good. Small but I'll give them a good review so that they can grow
NTA but my organization is paying not me
Pic related, one of the blackhat parties, a good amount of the maskless attendees are of course also at def con lol
I saw a Any Forums sticker in a hotel but no associated thread on Any Forums - made me very sad. I'm sure there are a good number of other anons here

Attached: bhparty.png (1280x960, 1.51M)

>I was in the misinformation village
can you summarize it?

Still a sausage fest lmao

I wasn't there long enough for a good summary. The talks are all recorded and will be posted later.

It's not all that exciting and they only have a very small space right now. The russian talk had much less misinfo info than is on Any Forums.. but maybe the village will help normies see that even the west does propaganda.
yep.. and any cute girls already have a gaggle of men around them, there's a surprising number

Honestly the free vendor parties at blackhat (unlimited food and drink) were so much nicer, if I were remotely close to chad there would have been a lot of easy pickings there

Attached: d3fc0nhall.png (1280x960, 1.78M)

>I saw a Any Forums sticker in a hotel but no associated thread on Any Forums - made me very sad. I'm sure there are a good number of other anons here
Post a pic of the Any Forums sticker.

>based
so how diversity talks and "misinformation" is even related to data security, pentesting etc?
why they have those recently?

any interesting talks?

women were supposedly penetrating heavily into the information technology sector. Especially in the U.S. The fuck.

Attached: yo-habia-ponido-mis-cosas-aqui01561772600.jpg (880x880, 111.27K)

if I were a woman I wouldn't go to a convention to be ogled by a horde of fat smelly nerds.

Not my photo, but maybe I should look for it if it's still here, it's probably in my hotel if it hasn't been removed yet.
how do you define hacking and security? (((National))) security via misinfo seems like it would fit in for sure.
Diversity, who knows. "Girls hack" and "black girls hack" is certainly something. On top of them getting free conference passes.
I'd prefer to be heavily penetrating them

Attached: imagee.png (960x1280, 1.54M)

Yes, I'm at at the vaping room. Bored af

Wrong image, here's the right one

Attached: lol.jpg (3024x4032, 1.21M)

oh and not meeting an autistic retard from Any Forums btw