Good morning user. Sit down with me, have a cup of coffee. What’s on your mind?

Good morning user. Sit down with me, have a cup of coffee. What’s on your mind?

Attached: 9177280F-4FBE-49F0-97F4-019E46113694.jpg (640x480, 50.31K)

the brevity of life and its fortuitous injustice

I want to leave this site, but the random people I interact here are the most close thing that I can call "friends".

Just enjoying a nice long weekend at home. Life is good. Wife is still asleep in the other room and I'm playing some vids before she gets up. It took years but we're finally doing great. Well paying cool jobs, nice place to live and a plan to clean up in real estate as the housing market crashes. Life can be good and your dreams can come true if you work hard and have a little luck

IM extremely nauseous and I don’t know why

>coffee

Have you had any food today?
Hi op, not much, just recuperating from a birthday party I attended yesterday.

Congrats man. I'm laying here with our 6 week old new born sleeping on my chest while the wife sleeps. A few years ago we were both shitty alcoholics. Now were both almost 3 years sober, good jobs, own a house. Doesn't get much better. Hard work pays off.

Pepto bismol my friend and lay off the coffee and or energy drinks

Ahh. A good man with good coffee. Thats a good conversation. Well im doing more than okay. Im a week exactly away from living totally alone. I waited for this for about a year and a half. Living with your ex for financial reasons is the absolute worst. The kids disrespect me and she doesnt care. But when i snapped she yelled at me. Im so glad she's going away in her own place. Oh believe you me she tried it all. Threatening to sleep with my coworkers to make me regret taking her gravy train away. Posting revealing pictures of herself to get male attention. I never succumbed or caved to any of her bullshit typical female tactic. And in a week. Its gonna pay off. Ill be finally rid of her and her spoiled little turds. Especially the autistic kid. Before you all jump my throat, im autistic and difficult to deal with but that little shit gets away with everything. She's spineless. And i dont want her to be the mother of the kids i dont want to have anymore because of her's. So yea. Its going to be a gamer/stoner/ABDL/Loner lifestyle and thats exactly what i want. Im happy. I hope you all are happy too. And yes judge away that im a freak for beeing abdl idc really.

Energy drinks are the worse of the two, they're liquid sugar and caffeine. If you brew coffee correctly and don't ad shit to it that doesn't belong in it, it's a fairly healthy drink.

That it does my friend. Just read the two of you. Seems like its going good. I hope it lasts for you both as well

Emphasis on "fairly" tho.

>ABDL
Huh I was feeling bad for you until I reached this point, you're literally a big baby and you fault her for disrespecting that?

Yes, which is why I put it there, I couldn't confidently assert it as a completely healthy drink.

Oh she dont know none of it. This a side i keep to myself so it doesnt bother anyone else.

But you are right for one thing, in moderate/reasonnable quantities coffee is quite beneficial

Huh, at least you have the decency to be ashamed about it.

Honnestly i think she couldn't care less even if she knew. And i have no shame in admitting im difficult and needy asl. Hence the reason i chose to remain single so i dont spoil anyone's life while trying to live mine. Im an idiot and a freak. But im smart enough at least to not drag anyone down with me.

Oh no its not shame its just logic. We
Live in a place where privacy is ambiguous. So that side
Of me is for me only. And strangers on the net i guess? Anyways thank you for your insight i find your answer logic and your question is indeed legitimate.

Some women can be pure evil and will do everything they can to fuck you up psychologically. Good on you for recognizing it and addressing it.

I wouldn't say she's pure evil. I'd say she's just acting the way her brain is programmed to. She does not know better. And neither do i. One of the reasons i left her tbh. Because i knew my life with her would be anger and sadness because she expected me to accept
Her and her vampires without any conditions while she changed me to her liking. Im the same guy she met. But because i dont cave in to her mentality, she made sure i felt like shit at every turn. She's a good person. Raised with bad tools to deal with life. Just
Like me.

That sounds great my dude