What are your thoughts about linux sebastian?, no bias, most honest.. non trolling thoughts about him...

What are your thoughts about linux sebastian?, no bias, most honest.. non trolling thoughts about him, i saw a few threads saying some shit about him recently and i wanted to see what's the general opinion of g about the man

Attached: a7aef7569fc1a56f5c1956e04986ca5c.jpg (1080x1177, 110.75K)

Who fucking cares about Youtubers other than children?

Retard faggot shill has always and will always be the answer to this thread. Fuck off.

apparently g, i saw his name more than once here the past few days

He keeps saying (current year) is the year of his operating system but it never really happens

So I think he needs to work on this, don't know him personally though

what does "year of his operating system" mean?

he gone!

Attached: 348F3629-E195-4A31-9424-8109A58554EB.jpg (640x628, 156.87K)

funny, but i asked for actual responses lol

Lets see
>pro race-mixing
>pro advertising (anti-adblock)
>pro bug eating
>pays his employees poorly
>narcissist who has to be in every vid
>vaccine shill
am I missing anything?

i don't watch his channel very frequently but these don't sound like good things, mind you expand a bit? (like examples and stuff maybe)

He seems kinda dumb desu he can put together something, that seems to be the extent of his skills. That's fine but you pair that with the flabbergasting amount of marketing he pushes and I find myself not wanting to watch his shit out of principle

Attached: 1660462350149.png (943x943, 890.02K)

>>narcissist who has to be in every vid
I'll give you everything else, but if he was in zero videos would you call him a lazy capitalist?

sucks way too hard on corporate cocks to create "content". im sure he's a nice dude, but his videos are nothing but adverts for some globohomo corporations. viewers shouldn't be left thinking:
> wait.. is linus saying nice things about this product because it's good .. OR because he's paid to say nice things?
viewers should be made aware that linus is part of the same ol' payola that polluted old legacy media.
>Who fucking cares about Youtubers other than children?
depends on the content. some very genuine users out there that are trying to make ends meet and create good content for all barely able to afford to live. they deserve support. dudes like linus? no. dude hasn't missed a meal in his life.

clean shaven looks better. i cant stand his current jewish look

these posts are a little weird but i don't see much of whats wrong with them, the only thing off is that it looks like it was written by a 15 years old lol

I laughed that he calls himself a tech enthusiast and gets confused by a link to a website. He's a retard that entertains other retards with advertisements.

doesn't linus declare when the video he is making is an AD?, either way i see where the first part comes from, i can recall a time where the sponsors at intros of his videos were long enough to take up to even a few minutes in the intros of his videos which was very exhausting, but than again.. LTT isn't really your friendly reviewer neighbor, it's a company, and a pretty big one at that.. and i can't imagine making money only off of merch and youtube videos would hold a company together.. not saying that i enjoy his ad based content i just think that it's somewhat justified, than again i don't really watch his content very often so i wouldn't be able to tell

Well asking me to express my thoughts on him is literally giving you my biases but I'll indulge you.

My main points boil down to these:
>Garbage political opinions
>AdBlock is piracy
>Merely a consumer and has no idea what he's talking about

>Garbage political opinions
I have no issue with people believing in whatever garbage they want to, but when he forces all of his employees to be quadruple vaxxed masked and whatnot...you get my point.

>AdBlock is piracy
I know this is literally the free-rider dillemma, however it must be said: the vast majority of people watching YouTube are NOT using AdBlock. And the amount of momey that a YouTuber gets from a single person watching their videos for years is less than just buying one piece of merch. Face it: you've probably made less than a dollar for your favorite person on YouTube for all of your viewership.

>Merely a consumer and has no idea what he's talking about
He doesn't know shit about hardware, software, any of it. He is the type to see random commands online and blindly type them into his computer and fuck stuff up. Oh wait, he did do that with the stupid Linux Daily Driver Challenge. The reason he did the challenge, in his own words, was to see if Linux is suitable for standard desktop usage. And it is! But he forgot one important component - you actually have to give a shit to learn a thing or two. Instead, he just throws his hands up in the air and quits when things go slightly not his way.

I love his operating system

To be honest sometimes I believe in the IT/CS sector you have to enforce masks and vaccines if you don‘t want to get bullied by employees or even on Twitter. Just see the recent Defcon masks discussion, if you disagree people will flame you to death and that PR is properly worse than manchildren crying on Any Forums.

>>pro race-mixing
Based
>>pro advertising (anti-adblock)
Cringe
>>pro bug eating
Cringe
>>pays his employees poorly
Cringe
>>narcissist who has to be in every vid
Cringe
>>vaccine shill
Based

these are all fair points, but the political opinion one i think is somewhat wrong, for one thing i am pretty sure that all of those were legal requirements at the time (i might be wrong), and also as the boss of the company i think the choice for your safety (and i am not saying that getting vaxed or wearing masks = safety, but i am also not saying that they're not i am not expressing my opinion on that) i am pretty sure he should be allowed to make the employs that work under him, but i'm not entirely sure about that so take what i said with a grain of salt

He's fine, can be annoying, wears hats too much that gives that balding millennial vibe.
Writers seem somewhat OK, videos are generally improved with some of the side cast like Alex and tech Shrek.

Generally quite succulent too, can draw the same conclusions someone in a 60 minute vid can in 10 minutes.

(than again, i do think that getting vaxinated and wearing a mask does have it's benefits and are not an insane thing to ask at a workplace, and he shouldn't be criticized too badly for that.)

>opens the "daily driver challenge" to look further into what user said
>0:00 seconds in *sees windows 11 logo and confetti

LOL

losers watching losers ITT