Ever see a guy flirt with your girl in front of you or via text? How did you react?

Ever see a guy flirt with your girl in front of you or via text? How did you react?

Attached: woman-dress-man-behind-bar-1431216.jpg (1500x1001, 133.09K)

Went through my girl's phone one time when she was asleep bc I'm an asshole. Went through her texts between her and her female friend bc they sometimes send underwear/clothes fitting pics to each other I was hoping to find some goods of her friend. I ended up seeing a screenshot from my gf of a text from one of her male coworkers where he's calling her "bunny" "my secret bunny" and those kinda things. Her friend even texted back saying he def wants to marry my gf.

It's definitely one sided because my gf is mid 20s in shape and attractive and he's some 45 year old short Asian dude. Also my gf has never texted anything flirty back and the fact that she sent a screenshot to her friend shows they were laughing at him. Although Im not threatened by him per se it's interesting to see some guy blatantly flirting with a taken person, and I'll definitely confront him about it if I ever meet him.

I went to electronic music festival with gf and her friends. Guys were flirting the whole time. React? Mostly didn't do anything.

Well you never know if he's gonna kick your teeth in.

I mean I'm a lot bigger than him but true he could have some old man strength or know jiu jitsu. I meant more along the lines of telling him to step off and quit being a hornball, not necessarily fight him.

I haven't told my gf about the texts because there's nothing to say, she's not doing anything wrong, but him I can at least talk to and set some boundaries

Yeah if it's just guys flirting there's nothing to react to, it's just guys being guys. As long as you have a gf there's going to be a line of dudes trying to fuck her even knowing she's taking, that's just life. If the gf starts reciprocating though that's when you gotta start dealing with shit

It starts with flirting. Then they sweet talk them, plant seeds of doubt.
All it takes is one argument and a vulture is already waiting to swoop in.
Rule of thumb, don't let them have guy friends. You can trust your lady all you want, but I'll NEVER trust a swinging dick to call my spouse their friend.
You can't trust niggas anymore, there is no such thing as a male friend when it comes to your woman.

>Don't let them have guy friends
Seems a little over possessive, you should let your girl have guy friends.

Now I agree with you that I don't really trust any guys that are strangers. I've tried to explain to my gf how fucked up guys can be, the things that go through their heads whenever they see a pretty girl. She always says "no I get it" but let's be honest she has no idea.

That being said, if you trust your girl the other guy's advances shouldn't matter, if she's attractive she's used to getting hit on since her teen years she should know how to handle it. Unless the guy is so horny he raped her ofc, but that's a different issue

You should trust her to say no and to say no clearly, honestly. If he persists after she says no then you should step in. I'm 6'3 and look scary (many black people i've met legit think i'm a serial killer it's fucking bizarre), so people leave me and people around me alone even though im reality i'm a huge pushover who hates trouble

Fairly often because I only date hot chicks.
Usually I just watch them fail but one time towards the end of a relationship I saw that he was making progress and she was wasted. I came up and proposed a cheers, she spilled down her chest as usual, I licked up her spilt drink between her tits. She wanted to be angry at me for it but had no way of saying it other than "Hey, you chased off that guy I was interested in."

That's always a fear I have. I trust my girl but I know that most people sometimes have nights where they are one or two drinks away from slipping up. Alcohol can be a great equalizer when it comes to integrity

Not recently but back in HS, my girlfriend got in a hottub at a friends house and by the time I got there she was playing with a dude's dick.

thr wrong type of woman is like that, hence most women are like that.
but not a woman you'd want to marry. the right one would never open up a relationship to someone else when still taken, would break off a friendship as soon as they try to manipulate and "plant seeds of doubt", that is a huge no no between friends and a clear indicator a woman that keeps such a friend just waits for a chance to cheat

You sound like a fucking cuckold faggot who should be shot in the head with a nail gun.

You’re a pussy

It never really bothered me because the only time they're that close to slipping up is when they're no longer in love with me. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me.
Never been cheated on but that one did come pretty close before I ended it. But I ended it because I went home with another chick but then couldn't do the deed until I broke up with my gf.

*was a pussy
this was decades ago. unlike you I grew as a person.

Your girl cheating on you doesn't make you a pussy. Her being an asshole doesn't reflect you at all user

no, I was a bitch about it and didn't dump her right away.
but I became way more confident once I was away from her.

High school relationships are a lawless wasteland.

Part of me is glad I was completely unattractive in high school I missed on all that shit

There's a bit of it of you being a pussy.
I've had a few gfs who unprompted told me they thought I might murder them if they cheated on me.
But only after seeing me on the rugby pitch, I get into a lot of fights on the pitch because I'm a goon.

of course. men are annoying like that. whenever i have or girlfriend or im just hanging out with a female friend, sometimes guys will hover around and want to chat. when those girls are alone i notice no guys bother them though. some dudes are annoying about trying to prove to their self they can take someones girlfriend. the only thing that happens so far is that we wait for the dude to go away