Best friend

>best friend
>acting weird since dating guy
>isn't acting like this to anyone, just me
>doesn't talk to me like we used to
>their messages are a lot shorter (they used to be as long as essays)
>figured I'd stop talking to them for a while, and give them space
>don't know for how long, or if this is the right call to make
>everything feels like shit because of this
:(

Attached: cat-teary-eyed-pringles.jpg (720x680, 225.3K)

Once a female makes it clear her pussy is unavailable to you, cease all contact

Golden rule

is it a female?
its because she knows you dig her, plus now she has a bf to get the attention she used to get from you
classic friend zone
expect her to write an essay again when she needs you for something and then rght back ignoring you

Sorry dude her boyfriend probably thinks your weird or shes too busy getting her guts pounded. Might be time to move on.

this wouldn't be a problem if you weren't an orbiter op

I like how didn't specify her or your gender, and didn't imply anything more than a friendship. And still, I feel like it'll trigger the incels of this board.

Yep, like clockwork.

>And still, I feel like it'll trigger the incels of this board.
common sense advice is being an incel? what zoomer logic is this

Yes, incels often think their views are common sense, and more widespread than the face of the matter. It's often called the false consensus bias (among others).

>what zoomer logic is this
We just call it basic logic in the adult world.

tha incelsssss

Based

You used to fulfill her emotional needs and now she has a boyfriend so she doesn't need you in any capacity anymore, you aren't attractive enough to fulfill both her emotional and sexual needs so you should just resign to losing that person as the only reason they talked to you before was so that they could dump their emotional bullshit on you like a sponge.
Sorry bro, that's life, learn not to get invested in people who only like you as an emotional sponge

This is one of the most hilarious bits of projection I've seen on Any Forums in years lmao
fucking get a life you pathetic faggot

>fucking get a life
Take your own advice, first.

>more angry projection
L
M
A
O
Fucking sort yourself out you beta make faggot

>more angry projection
The pot said to the kettle.

>Fucking sort yourself out
That's still PCKB, lol.

>beta make faggot

what is a "beta make faggot"

hello please define "beta make faggot"? i do not understand what is the meaning of this?

strange catchphrase "beta make faggot" what does this mean. what is definition please provide.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-03 073701.png (580x397, 218.06K)

>projection
as is this
>beta make faggot
?

I'd say that if a person has romantic feelings for another that are not reciprocated, then its not only logical to not put forth as much effort, but probably much healthier for both parties as well. Being friend-zoned is a two way street. Nobody is entitled to another persons time and energy.

>no shit
He wanted to fuck you. If that isn't obvious. He was only orbiting around in hopes of some ass. To make matters worse you basically told him to go fuck himself and than jumped on some other guys dick. He was disrespected. You're both at fault. Let that man be and stop wasting people's time.

>I'd say that if a person has romantic feelings for another that are not reciprocated
Which is little more than that projection the other user was talking about, as no such thing has been said in the OP (explicitly or implicitly).

>then its not only logical to not put forth as much effort
There's nothing logical about these instances in a functioning sense, and taking a logical angle at is almost always the unhealthy approach. And even then, no one inferred such a thing in direction (for it, against it, etc).

>but probably much healthier for both parties as well
Debatable, and also drawing on details that were neither expressed nor implied.

>Being friend-zoned is a two way street.
No one said anything about the friend zone, or anything strictly related to it for that matter.

>Nobody is entitled to another persons time and energy.
No one said or inferred this, as well.

>basically told him to go fuck himself
>You're both at fault
Without any context you were able to gather that this person hasn't already made it clear they were interested in a relationship with their "best friend". Its not entirely unfeasible that someone might lie about their intentions in order to maintain a friendship all the while maintaining other intentions, as delusional as they may be?