Looks better than 99.9% of Any Forums

>looks better than 99.9% of Any Forums

How does this make you incels feel?

Attached: elliot page.jpg (640x827, 47.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R0SHOsEVJgU?t=27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i feel sad when i see this, transition is a one-way street for women. I Always think about the film Predestination and how regretful he was he lost the woman he used to be.

Grateful that I am a biological male and not some mentally I'll surgical abomination.

Rich person uses their money to buy a good body. I'm shocked. (The abs are literal implants.)

She was pretty cute. Now, this abomination I predict, will sadly be dead by its own hand in 5 years or less.

don't fool yourself you are a mentally ill person as well. The worst kind of mentally ill as well. the kind that thinks they're not.

you're like a living meme

stop giving this topic so much attention and let it die

this minority claims way too much headspace

She looks like a 40 year old 6th grader with plastic abs.. also she cut her tits off, that’s like something a paranoid schizophrenic would do.

Wtf why did she get ab implants? She could've just worked out, abs aren't exclusive to men. Is she lazy?

Trannies are so rent free that you replied :)

ywnbaw

i want to see her mangina

the simmered down retards of this website are all like that, no wonder there’s so mich cancer

You can see the sadness in her eyes, the fake abs and boob extraction scars just amplify it

Not defending implants but I bet my left nut you don't have visible abs. At all.

She's rich

>Is she lazy?
maybe she just had malformed abs or something. it happens. Some people lack the muscle groups to actually have abs.

Attached: 1652284798966.png (320x597, 278.37K)

>(The abs are literal implants.)
I knew it. Something just doesn't look right. The shoulders, the arms, nothing is developed enough for the abs to make sense. Pecs too honestly.

i have one massive ab that is so large is actually fold over and covers my dick. you cannot beat that level of abs.

I want to see her proboscis

KEK

>proboscis
her nose is on her face bro you can see it. ....oh you're talking about her pussy clit.

Attached: 1656403592528.jpg (420x440, 46.91K)

youtu.be/R0SHOsEVJgU?t=27

big belly man big belly man. I want Elliot to be a big belly man.

imagine if Elliot was like I want to be a big fat belly man. And got a big fat belly implant. I would rate that 10/10

I'd say it's the oposite for women. You can still get fake boobs back. Now If you are a guy and chop your dick off, it's all over.

I

Attached: R (5).jpg (1242x1550, 160.09K)

I bet her pussy still feels amazing though

if you get a hysterectomy it's over for women. also testosterone severely damages your body beyond repair. FAke boobs don't feel like real boobs. And the hair will leave you looking like a yeti with spots for the rest of your life.

At least an m2f can just become a man again if they haven't chopped of their dick it's pretty much no big deal.

i bet it stinks like a man's armpit though now.

what do you think this guy would look like with abs implants?

Attached: 8.jpg (640x360, 27.04K)

Bootleg Mads Mikkelsen looking ass

No boobs and no penis, I think it's better with boobs and a penis.

Attached: R (10).jpg (1280x1920, 506.46K)