Windows dont have a spyware...

>windows dont have a spyware, you can disable the telemetry via the GUI switch and it wont send anything i check myself with wireshark

so some shillfaggots say that and they probably never use a network monitor in their life, so i want to address it.
i have windows 10 running all the default options are on and i connect to the internet, now which protocol should i filter to view the telemetry and other information that it sent? is it SNMP? UDP stream maybe? of course you dont know...
what about the scheduler? can i view the telemetry service configuration? oh of course you dont know that either...
what about hiding the sockets activity? maybe there is something in the docs about the NT kernel, oh it seems like it closed source so we cant know about this type of thing.

is just a fact that windows can force updates even when the users disable them, so if you say that you change a setting in the GUI and this is fine now, it means that you are a moronic fuck that deserve to be track and abused

Attached: 1453465446643.jpg (1280x960, 98.2K)

It takes great energy to write all this blog user,I'm envious.

You shouldn't be doing anything on Windows except for gaming or browsing your favorite subreddits. Why do you care.

Get unpozzed hardware and software for doing anything else.

I rather send all my personal data to MS instead of using shitty loonix and using my free time to config some shitty nobrainer thing.

Poo in loo

>i dont care about what my operating system is doing
so why are you in a tech board?

shit thread

test

Just install Linux instead of using the piece of shit Windows. Problem solved, telemetry gone.

Unless you use Ubuntu.

Just don't use windows, Jesus fucking Christ you people are literally cucks bargaining with nonfree cuckware.

>is just a fact that windows can force updates even when the users disable them
no they won't if you run an enterprise SKU and set automatic updates to disabled in windows for business in gpo
i don't even use windows and know that, retard

>all the triggered gaymer manbabies in this thread
kek, this place is dead

install temple os and kill yourself

It's just pseuds who think they're tech literate but in reality can't into learning a new tool, and/or people who play dogshit with invasive anti-cheats which are without fail awful games to begin with. I moved completely to Linux for gaming over a year ago and it's a great experience

There is no gui standard way to "turn off" the telemetry. You can only set it to basic, or "security" for the LTSC version.

You can disable the telemetry service in the services configuration, at minimum, or just get something like O&O shutup, which can kill auto updates.

This. No matter how terrible Windows apparently is, Linux is so much worse that everyone except poorfags, contrarians and autistics run from it.
Freetards never reflect on why this is, because the answer would cause them to add another 59%.

>Linux is so much worse
elaborate

use a custom iso, default windows sucks

let someone pre install viruses for me? ok

install that shit on a vm and check it for yourself, if you cant even check if an iso has a backdoor on it just know that you are the reason why windows defender is the way that it is

kys moron