I’ve been touching grass constantly but it feels like nothing changes or gets better, I’m still lonely as fuck...

I’ve been touching grass constantly but it feels like nothing changes or gets better, I’m still lonely as fuck. I’ve met a few friends through Discord in my city but I usually go out on my own, every time I do I feel worse than I would have if I just stayed home.
Not sure if it’s the city I live in or what, but it’s expensive as fuck to live here and I certainly don’t feel like I’m getting anything out of the nightlife scene, I always end up on my own at the end of the day.

Attached: D9586AAD-2578-4BE0-97F1-B4C4453E3DCD.jpg (460x668, 64.89K)

Touch more grass it will work trust me

Attached: tell me your secrets.jpg (187x270, 11.52K)

I’ll keep trying user, cause I know there isn’t another way.

Your health and wellbeing requires a lot more than just communing with nature, though that is a part of it. You must begin treating yourself like someone who deserves to be looked after, exercise you body and mind in the right ways, eat the right food, drink water, do not maintain shitty lifestyle habits in general.

Beyond that what you really need is a sense of purpose and meaning.

That’s not really what I mean by touching grass, I mean going out to socialize with people. I try really hard to take care of my body already so I don’t think that’s the root issue

If the lack of social interaction is not the problem, I´d guess that there is just a deeper issue going on.
Maybe you lack purpose in life or don´t have any good/best friends.

Oh wait really? But you're literally touching grass too right? Not just marijuana but literal grass?

Yes actual real grass, I actually quit weed when I started trying to put myself out there a few months ago but I recently relapsed a couple weeks ago

I do have a best friend but he lives in another state now and I only talk to him maybe once a month. Honestly my Discord friends are who I’m closest with now but again we probably only meet once or twice a month, although I’ve been meeting with one person in particular more often who I get along with. It’s kind of weird cause he’s 19 and I’m 26, don’t think we would have ever become friends if we hadn’t met through Discord

Some weed isn't bad user. It's summer so going outside and getting sun will help. Vitamin D is a thing and spending time in the sun will make you feel better. Just read a book, use it as time to get off your phone.

I think weed should be used in a ritual sort of way, a specific amount consumed at specific times for specific reasons, it should be part of your life without being a habit. Same with alcohol and a lot of other drugs, I think our ancestors had that shit figured out. But what do I know, I'm a wastoid, I don't know anything about responsible drug use. Just trust me about the grass, I'm sure about that, touching grass is definitely good for you. I assume you're sitting on grass and touching it with your hands but also make sure to walk barefoot once in a while.

I do this sort of thing all the time, it’s nice to get some fresh air but it doesn’t really make me feel better in the long run

I also agree with you guys that weed isn’t really that bad, I just know for me personally if I pick up a 1/4 or something I’m not going to be having just a little on the weekends or whatever. I’m going to run through that whole bag every day until there is nothing left, then I’ll go out and get more. I’d like to just quit and save the weed for special occasions, I can’t get anything done while constantly high.

>I can’t get anything done while constantly high.
You can if you get high while doing shit and keep doing that shit while the high builds up.
I've had energizer bunny moments on weed, you just gotta avoid letting your butt grow roots.

I used to feel like this. Get a blow plug and just get drunk and do lines all day. Not only does it feel good, it's also killing you faster. I project I only have a year or two left before my heart stops or my liver fails. It's really a win win.

How did you end up like that?

I don’t really want to die like that

"Special occasions" is a good rule, if that's what works then great, when I say "ritual" I guess what I really mean is that it should be used mindfully, "I'm going to smoke this much while having this experience and then I'll be done smoking", the exact opposite of what you're saying (smoking mindlessly and burning through the bag). I've known a lot of old people who only smoke weed on Christmas and I still think it's funny but it's what works for them.

Junkie talk. Sure, some people smoke constantly and it doesn't seem to interfere, but you shouldn't have to talk yourself into it.

I realized nothing really matters. I mean its not like I didn't have friends, I'm not overweight, I used to have sex, I just realized that life is just having to do things all the time that I don't want to do. I don't want to work, I don't want to brush my teeth, I don't want change myself to whatever the current societal view of a successful or healthy person is. We are all going to die, why not just maximize how good I feel as much as possible? Nothing matters user, its all about you.

>Junkie talk.
That's harsh, fuck you too user.
I have a steady job, own my own place and I have hobbies, friends I do stuff with and a place I volunteer at.
I built a solid door frame at that place the other day, while high.
I was just saying that you can do stuff while high if you don't allow the weed to become an excuse to be lazy.
I'm not talking myself into anything, you just decided to put a negative view on what I said and call me names.

True I don't really want to die, but it will likely be over quick at least. meanwhile I'll be on drugs in the hospital. I hope its my heart that goes tbh, nice and fast.

Huh, sounds like you lack a goal, I get where you are coming from, but it doesn't seem like a good place to be for me.

Its good to recognize that in yourself. If goals make you happier than anything, that's what you should do. You've only got one chance at this life.

For me I just can't make myself even set a goal. If i have a happy family and make a million, so what? I still have to make food for myself, I still have to shit, I still have to pretend to care about people and I'll die in a couple decades anyway. Maybe it's selfish but I think it's just pragmatic for me anyway.

You're talking about wanting to die quicker though user, how are you being pragmatic if it's just a cope for self destructing until death?