This bitch I'm fucking won't get on birth control...

This bitch I'm fucking won't get on birth control. She's latina and keeps being ridiculous about it how I'm not hers exclusively so she doesnt have to. I'm about to cut this fucking bitch off. How should I treat her

Attached: 1647908811901.jpg (712x1024, 94.88K)

You deserve everything that's coming, retard

wtf is wrong with you breed that bitch you faggot. roll the dice pussy

No big deal, just learn to pull out. It's the perfect excuse to stuff it in her mouth and bust.

And what the fuck is the problem? It's her problem not yours if she gets pregnant, not like she'd know who the baby is from

I do pull out but I don't want to get the bitch pregnant I'm seeing other girls and it's scary having to wait for this girl to get her period to know she's not preggo. I want her on bc so I can plaster her guts with cum

Nobody cares you retard, kill yourself.

>I want her on bc so I can plaster her guts with cum
Well sometimes life isn't fair. Use a condom or cum in her ass.

OP think about how many latinas get fugly and petty after they become pregnant. She'll try to ruin ur life 5 years down the road if she does have your baby. Use your head

nice larp

Yeah I’m also fucking her, she’s trying for my baby that’s why.

Attached: 86ADEC2D-B67A-4801-88AB-A6D7097859BC.jpg (1284x2011, 1.73M)

I asked for advice on how to force this bitch onto bc without exclusively dating her not your gay ass larp fantasies faggots.

Cool story, king

Attached: 1C29732F-65FE-40DD-BB81-7F04174D2C38.jpg (1049x2535, 638.4K)

Quit being such a crybaby bitch.

creampie and then ghost her

I'm a white dude by the way.
Not being a crybaby, she just keeps saying she will do it then she flips. It's because I won't lock it down and she's a crazy bitch. She needs to do it or lose me. Not negotiating on this

Why are you telling us then? Just tell her this shit. Everyone else is right, you are a pussy. Besides, you dont marry Latina girls, they’re all too crazy

I'm trying to see if anyone else had this experience and had any luck convincing the bitch to get on bc without having to gf her up you fucking faggot. The worst part is that there's no good reason she's giving for not getting on it she just says it's weird and she doesn't want shit like that in her body. And she says I'm not her bf so I can't command her. She's the illogically emotional type of latina but her ass and pussy are phenomenal.

Even if you did get her on birth control would you actually trust her to take it properly?

dude just drop that bitch. you seem like you are stressing out over this too much. if she is fucking other people and not on birth control she is just trying to trap someone into being a baby daddy. next time you fuck her just use her like a slut, drop your load in her, and ghost her.

She's not fucking other people she wants to be girlfriend

Yeah I'm pushing for IUD

had a gf that wasn't on bc ao i wore condoms. aftet a while she says that the condoms are giving her yeast infections or some shit and wants me to fuck her bareback from now on. i did but after we broke up i think she was kimd of hoping i would get her pregnant accidentally.

j4mt