This should be easy

This should be easy.

Attached: balls.jpg (320x269, 30.49K)

Yo mama

lol dude you fuckin rekt him!

No no, i rekt you!

50% obviously

Attached: wrong.jpg (598x567, 38.63K)

If I take one golden ball, either is from the first o second box. The third box discarded. If I took one golden ball either is one silver ball left in that SAME BOX or it is a golden ball, therefore, 50 %

But its more likely you are in the box with 2 golden balls, its clearly not 50/50, the 2 boxes with gold balls are not equally likely.

Only Americans say anything else than 50% cause they're retarded enough to think they could have grabbed into the box with 2 silver balls and get the gold ball out of it.

But one the first pick, you have 2/3 chance to have picked the first box, because it contains 2 of the 3 balls

This is the stupidest thing I've seen today.

Im not American and i know the answer is not 50%
I know what the answer is, its not up for debate, what we are discussing here is actually wether or not you will get it and admit you too can be wrong before you run away or the thread dies.

Then what is the answer? You sure could post it, and the mathematical equation that leads to not 50%.
While I could google this mathematical dilemma and all sources and examples claim it is 50%.

there is only 1 way for a box to have both gold or both silver, but 2 ways for a box to be 1 gold 1 silver (either the first one is gold or the second one is) so it's 2/4 vs 1/4

I'll post it a bit later, i want you to really try and figure it out yourself, all you need to know is that the intuitive answer or 50% is not correct.
You can even test it in real life, just dont give up so quickly, atleast try.

You have a 2/3rds chance of it happening again?

If you got the middle box and grab the gold ball then your chances of getting it is zero.

Americans unironically think you put the ball back into the box and could pick the same ball again.

How can it be anything out of 4 when there are only 3 boxes and only 3 gold balls?

Why spoil the fun? Just keep watching.

if you put it back in, the odds become 5/6

65%