Hi all. Today I got bored and I decided to chat with you, user

Hi all. Today I got bored and I decided to chat with you, user.
I am 20 years old. I've been fucking with my parents (with my father, and with my mother) for several years now. They are swingers and so, yes, we had a full incest. I'm bisexual. I will answer your questions.

Attached: 414124.png (981x775, 1.15M)

Fuck you. Nobody cares that your most thrilling experience in life thus far has been fucking your parents you worthless piece of shit.

Attached: Best-screech-.jpg (1284x856, 1.16M)

>Fuck you. Nobody cares that your most thrilling experience in life thus far has been fucking your parents you worthless piece of shit.

All right, bitch

Attached: JGLYKiZ-yJ0.jpg (960x780, 110.12K)

How did it start user?

Enjoy your LARP faggot, hopefully you get a lot of retards to come and play your little game with you!

Did you penetrate both mom and dad? Did they penetrate you?

My parents are swingers and even own their own swing club in our town. Let's just say they just offered to try on a pandemic.

Fuck you

Yep. Both. And dad fuck me too :3

Strange larp user, if you keep this up your meds will be injected soon rather than given to you in pill form

sounds less like they're swingers and more like nymphomaniacs with poor impulse control

any problems?

Did you enjoy hearing your mom moan while you were penetrating her? Is she hot? How would you rate her from 1 to 10?

swingers have discretion, charm and control over the situation and their partners

your parents sound like junkies who just happen to use perversion instead of Heroin or Kleptomania

Any pics of your moms tits, ass?

Does your father have a bigger dick than you?

Yep. I guess she is 8/10. She is 42 yo, blonde, bimbo fitness type.

And? Should I be worried when mom sucks me?

I am 7 incher uncut, he is 7,5 incher cut

whore.

Attached: 412414.jpg (415x932, 83.27K)

Nice, she looks very fuckable. How did this thing start? How did you manage to fuck her?

It was decided by her and dad. Let's just say, apparently, they decided that there is nothing better than a third son. And me experience and they relax

You gotta get better at writing you esl fiction writing retard.
>we had a full incest

No one talks like that, especially about fucking their parents.

Fuck off

Dubs of truth. OP is a larping sand nigger or Korean fucktard. Either way, end your miserable existence immediately.

Damn, you made me way too erect. Explain the hottest situation. Did you cum in her?

Yep. We can chat about this in Discord if you want.