How can I get a hood rat to date? Pic related

How can I get a hood rat to date? Pic related

Attached: 1656775620510m.jpg (819x1024, 130.11K)

be a dealer

I'm not black so breaking the law isn't an option

Ay fuck your question give me more pictures of this big tiddy hood girl

I 2nd this

Her name is lexi2legit

i would love to pay for her child support

>TFW your tax dollars paid for her braces

Attached: 1656849025766.jpg (1000x508, 158.83K)

Attached: 1656780973548.jpg (810x1080, 163.39K)

Worth every nickle

I've been trying to find a black girl to date in Baltimore for months but they all keep telling me i'm not their type, even the behemoth single moms pushing 400 pounds. I think they're worried about losing some black cred or something by dating a white guy.

I thought dating a white guy was supposed to be a status symbol

holy fucking tits

The problem is that she's 21 currently, guaranteed by the time she hits 25 she's going to look 40+ and be fat and disgusting

ghetto chicks you need to get em while they are young (but legal), otherwise they are all used up by 23.
they are very materialistic and narcissistic, since the only thing of value they have is their body, and they want all the fancy bling bling, but can't actually afford it.
This is why they are so heavily focused on hair/nails since it's one of the few things they can afford.
Be prepared for a shit talking attitude and little self control when it comes to outbursts since they have no filter on their mouth.

Why is it that they can't control themselves? I've noticed that as well that they essentially act like spoiled rotten kids

No, you're just a loser.
Black women love to be colonized, they just don't want to bustah.

mostly because they were raised by a single mother that got pregnant when they were

>hot4lexi
Thanks

That's been my experience. I'm a pretty average looking white dude and getting a black girls number is incredibly easy. She can be a ten but it's almost guaranteed, and I'm not saying that to mean that I'm some sort of legend with the ladies, far from it, but just that black girls like white guys, and if you give a black girl the time of day after the shock that a white guy is actually talking to her, she'll be all over you

is it because I can't understand nigger speak like this?

I remember back in high school two black students did a presentation on how black people have a hierarchy based on how light skinned they are. Who knew?

Attached: emilykimchi-leaked-onlyfans-0082-1064x709.jpg (1064x709, 82.46K)

mixed girls are even easier. generally raised white, but grew up surrounded by ghetto culture. have daddy issues and confused racial biases. They tend to like older guys 10 years their senior that have a car and a job. They will fuck you silly and drain your balls daily, but will purposely try to get pregnant in some cases to trap you.

Gotta better the family by having babies with a white boy

Attached: 1615320772715.jpg (938x1024, 386.73K)

This dude a legitimate retard. Why the fuck would you want a hood rat? Literal trash human beings with low intellect and borderline braindead retards