Takanashi kiaras real body, stay in for proof

takanashi kiaras real body, stay in for proof

Attached: 31d873e1-6081-48ff-b438-cd0212f01570.jpg (960x1280, 774.9K)

she sends nudes for money outside of patreon and all that garbage

Attached: dc4a82c1-09a6-47c1-8059-b3556b29a86c.jpg (960x1280, 350.05K)

Is this new stuff or just her old Keeki gravue modelling, before Holo?

its my private stuff that was never seen before, because she never did nudes. the gravure stuff never showed tits. she wanted 200€ for a picture set and said she prefers to get fucked because pictures are more dangerous

Shut the fuck up, Calli.

dumb ass retard im sharing everything because i know hololive is kicking out their members real fucking quick and this might get her fucked over
im not part of your clown circus, who the fuck is calli
i found out by accident that keekihime is takanashi kiara today
i often saw her on conventions in germany before becoming a vtuber

Sure, sure.
Anyways, she's the one holo I can still respect, why would you want to get her out. All the others deserve it a lot more.

Even if OP is a fucking dumbass who doesn't even know she's austrian, it not unthinkable that she went abroad for cons. You know she went to japan just to cosplay and be an idol.

are you fucking retarded? i know shes austrian but she still attended german conventions since its just a 2 hour plane flight

>its my private stuff
The exactly two pics were posted on lolcow 24 days ago on /snow/

Attached: file.png (538x676, 463.6K)

i saw her online streams on twitch before where she drew art and after some smalltalk i knew she would sell pics and larped as a rich guy she can milk
i posted that on the vtuber Any Forums section but got banned pretty quickly and those guys cope pretty hard that its not her
>Didnt shop the moles right yada yada

i remember one guy really want to see more of her, but he didnt believe it was keeki, so he probably tried to find more pics

So did you ever fuck her?
Also now I'm wondering what she got up to at Dokomi lol

>i posted that on the vtuber Any Forums
Can you show what date that you received the email?

I hope you realize that several years ago she was in that phase where she tried to use her body to get ahead in her career, but she completely stopped that when she got into holo. She even closed down the gravure sales. So unless you got these images at least 5 years ago, but preferably more, it's just a big larp.

no, because im just a normal guy and back then she was just a desperate cosplay bitch. she wanted me to fly to vienna and meet her, but i declined since "i dont have time, doing business". if i knew she would become a big shot i wouldve fucked her in a hearbeat lol

Wie bist du denn mit der in Kontakt gekommen? Ich kann irgendwie nicht glauben, dass sie sich für 200 € an irgendwelche fremde typen verkauft.

You adapt your story quite well, but don't forget that she spent the last decade, up until about 2021 in japan.

you mean like around 2018?
hab die normal auf conventions getroffen, über eine andere cosplayerin die immer inori cosplays macht/gemacht hat. die heißt übrigens inorieg0ist. dann hab ich ihr twitch gefunden, da bisschen getan als ob ich ein reicher mann wäre und lowkey SM angedeutet habe und die ist da richtig drauf eingegangen im stream lol.
dann auf insta angeschrieben von wegen, hey du bist so schön ich bin reich kann ich mehr von dir sehen blabla, aber das ging über mehrere tage bis sie willig war zu senden. konnte leider nicht mehr bekommen weil ich zahl doch keine 200€ für nudes, hab dann gesagt es gibt probleme mit der zahlung aber werde die bilder löschen

Attached: chrome_GXJ90PrYMo.png (445x356, 63.79K)

As I mentioned above, she was in japan that time. Not that she couldn't go home occasionally.

Cover won't care unless she's done it whilst being a Holo, and they might still not care as long as she pretends to not be Kiara during the exchange. Obviously they knew about her history when they hired her

she wasnt in japan, she was in austria with her dumb cats figuring out what to do with them, i have her phone number as well by the way
sounds like damage control to me, actual nudes will fuck her up like all the other female celebs in japan

I would beat the shit out of my dick if it was her, but you know you should at least try to prove it, you know?
Just fyi I also beat the shit out of my dick to those alleged Pomu nudes, even if they had even less credibility.

lol sie erschien mir schon immer als nicht gerade hell aber das ist wirklich erbärmlich.
Ka ob du bullshit laberst oder das wahr ist, aber ich kann mir schon vorstellen, dass sie ihren body verkauft (angesichts der modell sachen, die sie angestellt hat). Nur, dass sie es einem rando schickt ist krass.
Hoffe du hattest wenigstens ein gutes bild auf instagram.
btw. was sind das für mail adressen (darius?)