I hate my bratty girlfriend

I hate my bratty girlfriend.

She ignored me for two days. She throws tantrums in public. She is a smart mouthed cunt.

I expose her online. I have slapped her in her face a few times. I have choked her. I call her names like "cunt" and "worthless fuckhole". None of it works for getting her in line.

What should I do to get revenge?

SHE IS PUSHING ME OFF THE EDGE. I wish somebody would rape her.

Attached: 1608037196857.jpg (2560x1920, 1.42M)

Dick her down. That's what she wants. Break her pussy.

Just ghost her. Stop giving her attention completely.

Break up with her. She clearly has mental issues. Maybe narcissism. It's only going to get worse

I shoveny cock in her mouth when she wont stfu.

Attached: 1643342655394.jpg (563x1000, 50.97K)

But I like fucking her...

Are you a negro?

Its the only way to truly break a woman. If you want her in line you need to take away the only thing she feeds off of, attention

Why would you say that?

You slapped her, choked her, called her a cunt, want to break her, but you claim to like her? I think you are the issue in that relationship dude.

Explain

If that's you in the pic you aren't white.

If you actually like someone, you want to build them up, not tear them down. I dont think either of you actually like each other. Maybe the fucking is good, but you two dont have a real or healthy relationship.

We have known each other for years. I have abused her a lot. Maybe she likes that?

Next you gonna tell me that Hitler really liked the jews? Or that trump and biden really care about the people in america?

Girls like this are easy to take care of. Just act aloof. Stop caring and tell her to suck you off. If she doesn’t, then kick her out or leave the area.

She’ll figure out that she isn’t as special as she thinks she is.

Dude you came to /b for relationship advice on how to break your girl. Its over.

At first i thought she doesn't look smart, in fact she looks dumb like shit, but then i read that you try to beat her into submission somehow.
You are a desperate loser and you will never be happy in a relationship because you do not have the capacity to understand anything.
You need one that is just as fucking dumb as you or even dumber, I recommend you try with corpses.

Attached: 1244568449765.jpg (560x800, 106.19K)

Yeah she looks pretty dumb.

Attached: 1654737690808m.jpg (473x1024, 38.87K)

>I have slapped her in her face a few times. I have choked her. I call her names like "cunt" and "worthless fuckhole"
>None of it works for getting her in line.
of course it doesn't work, what you call "punishments" are her rewards
threaten to stop hatefucking her if she doesn't behave, and see how fast she gets tamed

That isnt my cock. She cucks me regularly with a BBC bull.

Attached: 238947.jpg (1200x1200, 72.9K)