Biden’s Attack on Gas Station Owners:

Biden’s Attack on Gas Station Owners:

Government Makes Nearly 5 Times as Much per Gallon on Taxes than Gas Station Owners Do in Profit

Attached: file.png (957x1310, 488.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Supply-Disruptions-Drive-Bullish-Sentiment-In-Oil-Markets.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They do that on purpose. It’s a marketing scheme from the gas station owners. You sell the gas as low as possible and you Jack up the profit margins on chips and soda.

This is not some government conspiracy. It’s just the way gas stations operate.

Looking at things from the oil and gas industry perspective makes it even more abundantly clear that Biden is a complete failure and a doofus.

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Supply-Disruptions-Drive-Bullish-Sentiment-In-Oil-Markets.html

Attached: pedals.jpg (1200x750, 162.14K)

Attached: file.png (1620x560, 129.71K)

At this point I cant blame the guy for pandering to the few supporters he still has. The clueless and hopelessly inept.

We’re Going to absolutely destroy you in the next couple elections, faggot. You don’t understand how outnumbered you are.

Cool story bro.

Save this thread crybaby faggot.

still better than trump

Attached: donald deficit.jpg (378x530, 24.99K)

biden is set to outpace trump despite trump being the one to deal with coronavirus

I'll feel sorry for gas station owners around the same time I feel sorry for landlords

I just bought an electric car. Get fucked.

You could have always sent those covid checks back user. I bet you were too greedy to do that.

Even if this was true, I don't give a fuck about gas station owners. I'm struggling to afford food and I'm supposed to be sorry for some rich fuck that owns a gas station? People are still forced to go there.

Hur dur I get my propaganda straight from the oil industry

>5am
>seething about trump
yep, checks out

did you mean gas companies? because gas station owners are no different than mcdonald franchisees.

Not true at all you dumb ape. Gas stations main profits usually come from gas and you were lied to.

cringe

false

biggest cringe in the thread

false

Don’t forget about the state tax of gas also. The States could drop the gas tax if they wanted to do so. They don’t, everyone is trying to cash in on gas before the electric cars completely take over. Doesn’t matter what president or what side he’s on. This is about money.

LETS GO BRANDON

false flag, and he's going to reply to himself with "this is dumb"

incoming cringe

>I just bought an electric car and got fucked.

Not my problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-070302_Gallery.jpg (1075x966, 161.01K)

He's just taking a page out of Venezuela's play book: arrest bakers for there being a bread shortage

Attached: ly_-4SpGpu__llXnFH5Tc8Mu6-3JPdx4jk-zjp2Fsuk.png (1161x651, 689.76K)

oh yeah combustion vehicles never catch fire I forgot.